Meanwhile in Chile

Meanwhile in Chile

browno

9/11 Never forget

Someone post that cute Chilean girl who is supposedly a tranny but I will never believe it

Kiero una polola chilena weon

Why is Chili so much wannabe Nazi.
If Chili was actually relevant the international community wouldn't have accepted this.

>chilel
>white

lmao no.

>roleplaying as Prussians

actually kinda silly t_b_h

Our army is not nazi, is the Germany Military doctrine of the 19th century, that the people relates that this is nazi is another thing

Cheelay is white

that's how I want to look at my aryan Chile showing supriority to those inferior latinoamericans Hitler died in Chile and left his seed on a fraternal dreaded powerful nation for centuries with germany soon the chilean empire will expand through south america the mighty chilean army with not two not seven but one hundred wars won never defeated at last will stop suffering taunts from the rest of latinoamerican countries who say we aren't seen on the map the powerful chilean will rape every woman, kid, man etc and will conquer their soils after we enslave them Chile will be big our german, prussian blood scares and show how inferior every mexican argentinian peruvian spaniard uruguayan etc are every one of those human waste shitty negroes will never ever try to say any word against the giant of america CHILE!! long life to chile long life to Germany they never will be able to shut us up Heil Chile!!

Weon la wea qlia weon la wea cuatica weon y la pichula y la chucha

is she squatting. looks like a proper squatting attire

yes, black people only succeed at playing sports or rapping. what's new?

is rooney a chav? i swear he looks like one

yeah, he's working class Irish from Liverpool. the definition.

>Chile is more german than Germany.
Really makes you think

> Pickelhauben
> Nazi
Dutch education, ladies and gentlemen

Is Chile the last white bastion in this brown world?

You could have used Google instead of embarrassing yourself holancuck

No, that's our neighbour's role

That's South Brazil

That's Uruguay

Ja Heil!

Hello , my shitposter brothers

Wasn't talking about the pickelhaube. I mean they use the German helmet from WWII in their army as well.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG wtf?

You are wrong

honorary aryans desu