Mexico lost to Chile that badly because they had a bad day + their morale was at rock bottom...

Mexico lost to Chile that badly because they had a bad day + their morale was at rock bottom. USA is getting blown out by Argentina simply because they're not good and never will be.

>evil smelly Mexico a-team gets blown out by Chile c-team who don't even break a sweat, becomes laughingstock of the world
>Lovable underdogs USA put up a valiant effort against the best team in the world and earns the respect of fans worldwide

Difference here being that murrikans still play until the last minute, don't o overhype their team, their fans don't throw shit at the other team (giving them more reasons to rape them) and still have a future ahead of them while you mexicans are already at your best.

7-0. You will forever be 7-0. No matter what you do in the future, you will always be known for 7-0 and that's it.

Keep telling yourself that Pedro maybe you day you will truly believe that your nation only fails because of "bad days" and not because at its core it's a Chicano cash scam filled with horrendous players that don't even start on their "world class European teams"

0/10 bait, you're only embarrasing your country

Pretty much all but Ochoa start at their European teams.

What happened to Julian Green by the way?

lol USA is trash

Keep telling yourself that Juan. Maybe one day you'll learn not to hop the border

I can't wait for chile Argentina, those two teams seem to be playing pretty well

Thank you, based Argentina.

>this delusion

you learned nothing after 7-0 it seems

>don't o overhype their team, their fans don't throw shit at the other team
MEXICANS BTFO

Btw good game. I knew we'd lose this one.

>dat messi goal

You lose by more goals to a shittier team and you still try to talk shit? Get the fuck outta here with your headless ass self

Sup Forums made me realize that our countries are connected by mutual dislike of mexicans

This, USA is still playing and they didn't give up the moment they got scored on.

More like your countries are connected by mutual obsession of Mexicans.

>you lose by more goals
Easy there fatso there's still more game to play.

it's hard to take your claim of us being obsessed with you seriously when how many millions of mexicans have hopped the border in the last ten years?

Nobody is obsessed with you tho, maybe a few American Sup Forums idiots like to insult your country all the time but beyond that nobody really cares about Mexico one way or the other.

>This obsession

>shittier team

cmon chile is clearly a better team than mexico, tho not seven times better t bh

This shit always happens to Mexico, they just give up, even the fans were leaving the stadium by the start of the second half.

USA is still trying.

USA spirit baby

This Meximierda thinks people give a fuck. 0-7 bitch. Keep on hopping them borders and dream of coming over here to buy some McDonalds. Its the Mexicancer dream

Why are you so angry, though? We got blown out no you yet you seem to be pretty pissed off about it.

> tfw Mexican
> tfw die a little inside when our fans throw fucking temper tantrums

Someone has to set us straight. There is literally no reason to be proud to be Mexican in our current state of affairs.

calm down Juan, the wall is coming soon :^)

We are no cucks unlike the rest of the western world.

Angry? This shit made me happy as fuck. That quietness in muh neighborhood was the sound of tears rolling down the eloteros cheeks. Can you imagine what it would've been like playing an actual good team? 89 to zero

SEVEN

NIL

LITERALLY HOW DO YOU LET ANOTHER TEAM SCORE SEVEN GOALS PAST YOU AND YOU BOTH HAVE 11 MEN ON THE PITCH

SEVEN!

>Living in a Mexican neighborhood.

Now I understand why you're so mad, you realized we're taking over your shit country.

>flag

Mexican fans are real life Sup Forumstards, one thing is banter, but mexicans are just obnoxious, throwing shit at the players, singing on top of small caribbean nations that are half amateur, i could understand if there was a rivalry or something, but it feels just like shitty people with an inferiority complex.

Responding to your post is obsession now?

Wow, I must be obsessed with every country that's posted here too...

Any Mexican with a thinking brain knows Mexico's NT won't ever progress, the whole system is pretty fucking shady, there is a team owned by the fucking broadcasting company and a team (pachuca) pampers refs.

There is no point defending this team. Literally, chicanos out of the loop and delusional Mexicans, let it go.

You are cucks to yourselves. You keep yourselves in poverty, and happily support gang culture. You don't need anyone else to fuck up your country.

CHI

Meant for

Don't Messicans throw drinks and food at opposing players when they're taking corners and throwings?

Don't Messicans boo other team's national teams?

You're a pestilence.

>he thinks this is breaking news

These roaches. Its okay because they're being driven out by the fact that rent is going up 5% and day worker wages can only support so much. See I hate Trump and what he stands for, but the fact that you cant just take it and see you get btfo makes me want to vote for him for that reason. Mexico contributes nothing to the world except for being the first wolrds punchline. And every time you act like it doesnt bug you, how smug you reply, how you're proud of how similar mexicans are to roaches prove how much of an idiot you are. 0-7 fag bitch, take it like the bitch your are #atleastimnotmexican #freedom #not0-7

No need to worry lad we'll keep your white women satisfied once we take over.

Can confirm, any time I lay with one all they do for pillowtalk is compare skin tones. However, I just feel like a discount black.

>Satisfy
>Women
>White

Pick none

Sorry Rodrigo, that's my job.

t. black guy

You're implying this is an exciting bit of news.

It isn't. >We already know the NT is a dumpster fire.

>posts on Sup Forums
>satisfy women

Nice meme

You don't lose 7-0 cause you had a "bad day" you lose 7-0 cause you're pure shit.

Maybe you can be redeemed in the 3rd place game...oh wait

USA has recently started to get into soccerl, and they are already contending against your best despite you having years before them. I expect them to dominate CONCACAF in 10 years, and then become a powerhouse in WCs.

It is clearly they have a long project, I see in them for soccer what Los Pumas are doing here for rugby. Slowly becoming better and making the sport popular on their youth

And being someone you don't mind playing against, they were cheering for pocho when he got hurt, that's sportsmanship.

build wall

Remember that time Germany beat Argentina 4-1 6 years ago and Messi was crying in Maradona's arms? Feels like that right now honestly.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

PUUUUUUUUUU7000000000000

Meh, mexicans are THE sore losers. They hate us because of the WCs eliminations. They hate the Dutch because "no era penal". They probably hate Chileans now too. They are the only latinamerican I constantly see that just CANT TAKE the bantz. Instead of replying with more bantz like everyone else they take it to heart. I mean, I've seen them insulting us in an anthem only video after losing in 2010 WC.

I endorse this statement.

Why do you think chile fucked them up like that? the mongoloids were throwing shit at them, they earned their contempt.

I agree that mexicans are sore losers and it's clear throughout the board, but saying mexicans hate the dutch and the chileans? based on what? I'm wondering if you thought the >noerapenal wasn't just self-depreciating humor than I don't know what to tell you. I doubt you understand that mexicans take all thigns bad and turn into humor. The only country I know that is not liked in soccer is argentina and you already know why. Outside of that, it's whatever.

USA football is fundamentally, from the lowest levels of the sport, at odds with ever becoming a serious football system that could produce word-class players. It's just the truth, and I doubt that will ever change.

Don't take comments on Sup Forums's sports board so seriously, we really don't care anymore about no era penal or Argentina beating us twice in a row in the WC.

We are annoying and bantery, but never disrespectful like walljumpers, I've seen your fans shitting on small, amateur caribbean teams, at least after the 3rd goal we take it easy, and we don't throw shit at the poor carpenter playing for barbuda, you can ask anyone, you are by far more hated than us.

Mexican fans are entitled little twats and they might as well have been playing at home but got beat 7-0 and they rightfully deserved it. Should have been 9-0 if Vidal wasn't such a memer.

i was talking about OTHER social media.

I've seen Mexicans insulting Argentina in argie youtube videos that didn't even mention Mexico and lots of them weren't even sports related.

I can't remember the last time, outside of estadio azteca mexicans, where were being disrespectful. I think you might be confusing chicanos with actual mexicans. Those times the games were played stateside, i seriously doubt something like that would happen in any mexican stadium outside of estadio azteca, with this stadium being the exception because of fucking chilangos.

If you watched libertadores, none of that happened in mexico. Not on the tigres final against river or during any of the group stage matches.

Chicano's are the literal reason those mexican stereotypes exist. It might seem like I'm deflecting, but chicanos are just scum and give mexico and even worse reputation.

Woah people insulting other people on the internet this is serious.

excuse my mistakes, typing on mobile, just re read it and I made of couple. lol

>taking youtube comments seriously

you're really trying to justify this 'hate' aren't you?

I'll take that into account, you might be right and those were stateside.

it is not about taking comments serious, it is about finding comments you dont expect in something completely unrelated.

You do know what obsession is? I would expect insults as usual on anything, a couple or two, not the mass mexicans perform in anything that says "argentina". And therefore, you are disliked by us. Not even our neighbours which whom we do had history with are so obsessed .

i find comments bashing mexicans and mexican culture in mexico all the time, should I generilize and assume that all of who share the same ethnicity feel the same towards mexico or any other country for which they talk trash in youtube comments?

just take youtube comments with a grain of salt.

And to be frank, I don't know what obsession you're talking about either. I'm too busy with my life to care what some bored mexican thinks of argentina and I assure you that the majority of mexicans are too busy living their shitty lives in mexico to be "obsessed" with argentina.

Then why does Trump's whole campaign and popularity rely entirely on the existing hatred towards Mexicans?

>don't overhype their teams

Yes but I got to say we overhype a lot of our players though

>Edu
>Zeleam
>Green
>Wood
>Pulisic

He hates all third world trash, you just happen to be the largest tumor.

>their fans don't throw shit at the other team (giving them more reasons to rape them)
Somewhat this. Vargas mother had a hear attack a day before the match, and I'm pretty sure he was really mad in that game. Alexis and Vidal almost gave him every ball they had. And I'm kinda positive on the chicanos near the field that day chatting shit about that fact. Chicanos are known for talking shit and getting btfo for it.

Mexico's press dind't help either. They literally jinxed the match for their NT.

you have it backwards

>shittier team
What did he mean by this?

No one overhyped Edu. The rest still have potential

This is essentially it.

Obviously not him, but serious, nobody talks about Mexico, ever. Hardly if we are in the same tournament, and only if we have to play against you. Why would we, and I think I talk on behalf of all Southamerica on this matter, care about you?

Whoops mistype there, meant to put

>Adu

USA has earned my respect because they understand where they're standing and they're growing at their own pace.
Mexican logic:
>their press talks trash about opponent
>Mexican players inflate their ego
>get BTFO by opponent
>Mexico cries while press mercilessly attacks Mexican players, putting all the blame on them
>repeat ad infinitum
See also:

He meant Argentina is better than you

hell no man come on. I'm "mexican-american" that was rooting for mexico against chile but that was a fucking embarrassment

just about all the players on the field gave up and said fuck it. That's way worse. Bad day my ass. You say that every time you get eliminated. Mexico will never beat teams like argentina or chile.

US and Mexico are on the same level but 7-0 is much worse

One could say the main problem with the Mexican national team is how it's sleezily owned by a tv network or something like that, that way there's mass promotion all over the country which does yes stroke the players egos, it's a very bad thing.

>Mexico cries and blames and attacks their players
Working with a bunch of Mexicans I talk to them about soccer and they're more embarrassed about the match than anything else, they say they'll pick themselves up from it but the entire system needs to change so that something like that doesn't happen again.

US wouldn't have lost 7-0 to Chile if they played with 9 men

Why are you so mad with the US?

0 shots (0 on goal)

Thanks
You are probably new at this, but let me tell you, Argentina didn't even tried to score more. Your team probably put up a better fight than Mexico, but it does not mean anything. Your NT still looked like throwing pebbles in a gun fight.

>shitty people with an inferiority complex.
That's literally the average Mexican yotube/facebook user when it comes to talking about football.

You played your worst match in 17 years and were 1 goal away from equalizing your biggest defeat in history. I think that stat is way more humiliating.

Still didn't lose by 7 bitch

This, you guys played with heart. Never giving up even when there were almost any chances. Instead, on Mexico game, mexicans after the 3rd goal stopped playing at all like "fuck this idc".

>Argentina didn't even tried to score more
Same thing goes for Chile. Your players literally started walking when the result pretty much guaranteed your pass. IIRC it has something related to the unspoken rules on the football field. Same thing happened with Germany vs Brazil. That's also why things like "unnecessary" plays like passing the ball through an opponent's legs (unless it's absolutely necessary to continue the play) and flashy moves are frowned upon in the field.

After 3 or 4 goals, putting any effort or doing any flashy moves is just mean, if the other team simply gifts you goals you have to take them, if not, you just take it easy and don't make it worse for the other team without a need.
Really, that's why everyone mocked brazil for doing 7 against haiti, who literally had celebrations just by qualifying to the cup, there was no need to make them suffer that shit.

I could understand both sides of the argument. Fans want spectacle, and sometimes those implicit moral rules get in the way. For example, I would've loved to see how far Germany could've gone against Brazil. On the other hand, as you correctly noted, it creates a very nasty atmosphere on the field that could lead to "unsportsmanshiply" behaviors, like the Brazilian example you provided.

mocked? hardly anyone was trying in Brazil, maybe Coutinho was stat-padding but that's it

12 years ago we beat Haiti I think 6-0 in a friendly, world class players just come up with scores like that