Why was he murdered?

Why was he murdered?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SLDf01oYSHI
change.org/p/cincinnati-zoo-justice-for-harambe?source_location=topic_page
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because there was a risk that he was going to kill a young boy.

because he was a nigger

So he couldnt get tranquilized? in the .video, he looks like he's not used to gettinh screamed at, so I can understand why he was dragging the kid, but I dont think the gorilla is at fault.

We all know where this is going...

Black lives matter

Because the aim was bad and he got shot instead of that little future criminal nigglet. He didn't do nothing wrong. He was a good boy. He was a gentle giant. He was going to go to college.

#GorillaLivesMatter.

cause he had low damage
srsly shitty tank

Perfect tandem

Because it is just an animal. Nothing more, nothing less.

who cares, it is an animal.. human life above all..
I would have loved to hunt this 50 cent looking monkey with a bow.

I would've shot the parents while yelling "two of the gorillas got free!"

RIP, he almost looks human in this pic.

So Shaq is dead too?

We were discussing the gorilla.

You can't murder a gorilla.

He was assassinated.

>Why was he murdered?
So you could make a really bad Sup Forums thread?

So Shaq is dead?

The problem was related to the risks to enter in the cage (I know that wasn't a real cage but I don't know the right term) avoiding dangerous reaction for the children.
A tranquilizer don't act immediately like in the movies, and the pain of the bullet might provoke a bad reaction during the 3 to 5 minutes needed to act.

Too many witnesses to shoot the kid

He was aiming for the nigger child but sadly missed :(((

Because real life isn't hollywood and when you tranq and animal the effects don't kick in immediately. They where afraid he was flipout and kill the kid.

>make a really bad Sup Forums thread?
Someone hasn't been on

kek/10

If Jungle Jack and Jeff Corwin say it was right, then it was right

Yep the news is just covering to avoid another Ferguson. The shooter was actually aiming for the useless nigger child but missed and hit the unfortunate gorilla who was defending his own home from the intruder.

Because he was trying to cap the point.

Enclosure** :)

fuck off, janitor!

Because niggers are bad parents.

Overwatch is for faggots, TF2 FTW

Is this Mohammad Ali?

Because he was black. He was a good boy too, dindu nothin.

Yep and you and I are animals just the same, so why should the kid not have been shot? I mean they are just both animals through the scope. Seriously what the fuck is with humans that make them think an animals life means any less than theirs? We are the most savage animals on the planet. A little species cleansing would do us all good.

Wat waz dat scublord?

Because of his civil rights marches.

/thread

Good enough for me everyone should understand that tranquilizers don't kick in immediately furtermore I think the effectiveness of it also depends on the size of the animal. I've seen footage of tigers going ballistic.

Its dindu nuffin, get it right faggot

He had no right to be in that neighborhood. Buying skittles my ass.

We confess to crimes we committed

>no FBI

I think Fox had Jack Hanna saying the same thing since i think hes is the zoo director over at the Columbus Zoo

>grandpa fortress 2
Sup Forums is for faggots and guess what spoiler alert kiddo.

[spoiler]your're a faggot[/spoiler]

Animals are animals.
Humans are humans.
Insects are insects.
If you try and argue that, then you are fucking retarded and need to go look in the mirror you nigger.

is there a video?

yeah it's not monkey business im sure the keepers saw some rustling in the animals jimmies and decided to put him down.

Because he was totally "harambe", if you know what i mean

The real question to be asking is what keen eye spotted the little child in there in the first place?

Cant be a faggot if i fuck anything with two legs and a hole

youtube.com/watch?v=SLDf01oYSHI

Zozzle.

Its the parents fault

Pissed that gorilla got shot over a kid that's going to end up on the first 48 in 8 years.

Scientifically we are classified as animals. Science is the law so suck it up you animal. Your just pissed cuz you just found out your no better than a dog in the eyes of science.

Who the nigger?

Cause he was chimping out

This guy gets it.

Nigger baby

Eric Isaiah is why

Yep looks like a future thug to me, good riddance.

The zoo decided to trade his life for a grubby nigger spawn

That picture begs to have a glock shooped into his left hand.

He charged at Darren Wilson. Damn, we've been over this shit.

Requesting pic of the gorilla compared to a white gorilla that only got probation

When it comes to wild animals we can't know what is going through their mind. When the life of a person is at stake you have to shoot first and ask questions later. Trying to judge people for making a call that none of us hope we are ever in and trying to 2nd guess a decision that is made without having time to think about it, is unfair. In sports its called Monday Morning quarterbacking.

And this is why I support the cops when they have to shoot criminals. They have families to go home to.

if you really want something done than sign this petition.

change.org/p/cincinnati-zoo-justice-for-harambe?source_location=topic_page

don't fucking troll this petition because it'll lose it's legitimacy. if you want the mom to get some sort of punishment for her not watching her kid than this petition is for you.

also, what really drives me in a rage fit is I heard she was gonna sue the zoo for making it so accessible to her son falling down. there's no hope for humanity if she wins when it's her fault.

it was an inside job

because a high powered rifle is the quickest way to neutralize a gorilla.

>don't fucking troll this petition
>posts it on Sup Forums

>Still no competitive after over 10 fucking years

>murdered?

you cant murder an animal - murder is the killing of one human by another.