How hard is it to immigrate to Canada or Australia?

How hard is it to immigrate to Canada or Australia?

>Inb4 Fuck off were full
Yeah,okay. Actual responses please.

Other urls found in this thread:

border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Work/Skills-assessment-and-assessing-authorities/skilled-occupations-lists/SOL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Come on.

It's nowhere near as easy as getting into Europe. We want immigrants who actually have something to offer. People who are educated and skilled. I don't have a citation on this but I heard somewhere that the so-called "far-right" parties in Europe have been inspired by the Canadian immigration model. Even the Syrian refugees we took in were screened, we took families out of refugee camps, we didn't just let in every military-aged Muslim male who felt like becoming a Canadian.

How do you check if someone is educated? Do I have to do a test?

The secret way into Australia is New Zealand, their migration requirements are much lower and once you get working visa or something you can go australia under their free movement treaty.

it is how all the indians driving taxis in Aus do it anyway

>canada
cold, boring version of usa
>australia
everything wants to kill you, middle of nowhere

just stay in europe

plus op the australians will love you, many have Germanic ancestry and even speak german.

fuck off they're full

I don't know, but I don't think it's too hard if you're willing to work.

Here we have a program for young people (26 and under iirc) called "working holiday". You basically choose a country you want to work in (Canada and Australia are one of the options) and in a couple of weeks they find you a job. You get 1 year working visa with the option of another year extension, after it expires you can apply for a citizenship. According to the this agency most of them are accepted. Maybe try soething like that, I bet you have it as well in Germany.

College degree or Professional experience.

>I bet you have it as well in germany
I'm no sure. Never heard of it.
Alrighty then!

pls post more lewd Monogatari my dick is diamonds

>Germanic ancestry and even speak german.
I think you mean the US, Australia is Anglo territory.

Come to Texas USA bro

Working visa for a year is easy. To live indefinitely is much harder.

I'm currently doing an MSc, but am probably not necessarily going to be particularly employable when I finish.

How do I get to Canada or Aus?

One of three ways. One and two are marriage and an anchor baby respectfully. The third is to do something like the guys before said, and work in a trade on a visa, and eventually get citizenship.

Are you clinically retarded? If you are not employable in your home country, why would you be more employable in another? A company has to pay for your visa and work permits, why would they do that when they can get a native to do the same?

I suppose you can get a work visa or something, but then you'll be in debt and without a job.

I'm employable in my field, but to work in that field in the UK means living in places I really don't want to.

I'm not employable in Canada or Australia because I don't have experience and they have their own graduates. I suppose the easiest way to get across would be to get a 12 month working Visa and pass CVs out while doing bar work or whatever?

*respectively

We have an extremely comprehensive skill based immigration system. Either you need an in demand occupation or a business willing to sponsor you. If you are over 30 it's basically impossible unless you are a millionare BTW

you can invest something like 2 million dollars (into a house mostly) or come if you have a skill that is in need:
border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Work/Skills-assessment-and-assessing-authorities/skilled-occupations-lists/SOL
This includes many hard to learn skills such as
>Drainer
>Wall and Floor Tiler
>Bricklayer
>Panelbeater
>Social Worker
>Welfare Centre Manager
fucking bullshit system anything not requiring a masters or bachelor degree denied