Well what's Sup Forums drinking tonight?

Well what's Sup Forums drinking tonight?
I am having pic related and already half a bottle down. Please keep me company

this, always..

Drinkin Natty Ice here man

Why are you drinking blended malt bullshit? JWB is like $50?

Better options bud.

single malt master race checking in, you blend and bourbon peasants

For the simple reason that i like it. Black label has a really kind taste. I have a bowmore 12 here too but i am saving it for later

And I live in Norway, so no. JWB is not even close to 50 bucks. Feels bad man

finishing this fucking thing off then headed out to the store for some camo.

A Southern Gentleman's drink

Aw yiss

Just having some good beer rn, gonna switch to OE later.
Nearly out of hard liquor.
I got a bit of coke left but I got weed also.

>southern
>gentleman
okay

Excuse my ignorance but is camo a drink, or are you talking about the clothing?

this right here is something i enjoy more often than some might consider healthy

Mah nigga. Glenmorangie fag here

Probably talking about (Ca)ptain (Mo)rgan

Preaching to the choir. Healthy is relative

Thanks. Guess i should have been able to figure that out

Bells whiskey. I'm Fucking depressed.

German beer made in Texas, good shit.

always wondered if this is worth the hassle - seen it around in some shops where I'm from always wrote it down as just another fake flavor molassy black rum

I'm alternating coke+fireball and Guinness, and very, very drunk at this point.

I'm allergic to Jack Daniel's. I always break out in patches of handcuffs when I drink it.

Vodka. 7 times distilled but very cheap. I'm accustomed to this brand at this point and it's really gentle to the old body. About 3 shots in. I was drinking beer with my buddy earlier but he drinks Bud Light and I can't get a buzz off that shit worth a damn. It's actually given me a headache, he agrees the headache is unavoidable with Bud Light. Anyone else experience this?

Dogfish head Noble Rot. Good shit.

Kek'd

Fucking poorfags and plebs with no taste.

Aberlour 16 year

>tfw poor with decent taste

MY MAN! I won a bottle of Quarter Century at last year's company 4th of July picnic. I think I'm gonna take a couple fingers worth now.

Try double black OP. I like black label but it has a weird after taste. Double black eliminates that weird after taste. Btw, drinking buffalo trace. I'm usually a wild turkey or makers mark guy but thought I'd give something new a shot.

Gets me goin

Blends and bourbons are disgusting shit. This is what I'm on, Old Pulteney 21, one of the best drams I've ever had.

Greetings from Germany, cant fukken sleep

Thats strange, i actually like the aftertaste a little better. But i will check it out

I cant drink whiskey to get drunk , it gives me terrible hangovers. Gin or Vodka for me.

Seriously though. Can you drink this without dying?

enjoy your evening good sir!

Please be joking

No

Ethanol Isopropyl

Glennornagie 18 is like sweet sweet nectar.

ok sorry. Should have googled

Not sure yet. Making an embarrassing beer run later in front of two friends and my girlfriend. But I don't care. Just wanna' fall into a drunken stupor because I can't find a job and I hate myself.

Yes, I did it last week. Don't drink it though. Won't get you drunk and you'll feel like shit after.

Honestly, if I don't have a hangover after pounding whiskey all night, I feel like I got cheated. A hangover is your liver's way of saying, "YOU WERE FUCKING AWESOME LAST NIGHT!"

You. I like you

Aberlour is some pretty good stuff, I always think it has a kind of Apple taste to it. Bought a bottle of the 12 year last night but have some 18 in my cupboard also.

I like you too, you beautiful bitch.

I agree. Glennmorangie is proof that the gods still exist, and that they want us to be happy. I'm sipping 3fingers of Quarter Century right now, and I could only be happier if I had a 17yr old korean hooker licking my nuts.

Yeah man and it's the same price. All preference really

Yeah Glenmorangie 10 is probably my go to even though it's quite a young whiskey, if not that then Glenfiddich 15 or the Old Pulteney 21 is a safe bet.

Isn't Double Black all about the aging process? I remember reading something about it, but I can't remember exactly what it said. It had something to do with the barrels and how they help with the aging and maturation. Or am I completely off on this one?

Yeah. Honestly, I discovered it when I got a bottle of Quinta Ruban for my 25th birthday. It was amazing. If I'm drinking whiskey now, it is always Glennmorangie. I won the raffle for the bottle of 25 and a 4th of July BBQ last year. I've drank 4 glasses from it thus far, and it is just an indescribable experience man.

If it's JW or JD you can generally guarantee itl'll be shit, stick to some decent single malts.

What do you guys do when you drink? I usually watch netflix or someting like that until i am too drunk to pay attention then i just sit there like a philosophical retard.

I'f drinking to get destroyed, I drink Johnny Walker Red. It's cheap enough that I dont feel bad for killing a 750mL, and it's easy enough to drink that I don't ever feel like I'm gonna puke. If I'm just enjoying a drink or 2 I go get a decent beer, and relax.

Just got back from a tasting at our local brewery. Time to start on a 30-pack of pic related.

You can drink this. The buzz sucks and it makes you feel like absolute shit. If you need a drink that bad, you're better off panhandling for a bit and getting cheap vodka. Don't drink this shit.

I've never tried the 25, 18 is the highest I've gone with Glenmorangie but it's some beautiful stuff. Makes me proud to be Scottish, haha. But Glenmorangie is just a very easy dram with a lot going on in it, makes it easy to go through half a bottle a night before you even realise. If you're brave try the Laphroaig, smokey and peaty, most people hate it but when you get past the peat it's honestly quite a good dram.

I'm actually not sure, I think you are right though. I don't think they blend anything else into the mix. It's not drastically more expensive so it can't be any crazy aging. If anyone knows I'd love to hear

You feel like you completely understand me

>Proud to drink PBR

Fucking hipster douche bag. Don't you have some twitter feed to update?

vodka and home made bloody mary mix (skipping dinner for it) annnnd red wine.

That shit's brewed 5 minutes from where I live. Been drinking pbr for years and proud of it. My grandfather worked at the brewery. Suck my dick you little bitch.

Nope, don't have a Twitter account. And my graduate assistantship is only 9-months, so I don't get paid until August. PBR will have to do.

Yeah fair enough man. Normally start with a decent single malt then taper off into shitty whiskeys as I get fucked up through the night

Wow. All this from a beer brand. It may be painful to learn that not everybody-unlike you- choose their preferences based on public opinion. You're the insecure fag here

414 for life. Fuck everyone else.

Being from the Midwest USA, A lot of these names would be very hard to get a hold of. The liquor stores around here carry a select few types of high end whiskeys, like Glennmorangie 10, 12, and the Quinta Ruban, or Glenfiddich 12 or 15, but the upper reaches of each brand are VERY hard to come by. I know the owner of the company had to special order the 25 from a distributor last year, and it cost him almost $800.

This.

Oh, that kinda sucks. I'd avoid the Glenfiddich 12 if I were you, felt it was a waste of money. For the extra £10 get the 15 year because it's incredible stuff, probably one of the best all round drams you can get. If you come across any Balvenie, definitely try that. Are you able to get any of them from Amazon or just online in general?

been out at kareoke all night , im now at home snorting speed and drinking some weird 20+ year old grain alcohol thats been in an attic for years, Ive lost control of my life.... Pic related
>mfw

See, now THAT I understand. Cheap enough to get shithoused, ok that I respect. But I've drank enough PBR to know it really isn't a good beer. But then again I don't usually drink beer to get fucked up. I rely on cheap whiskey to do that for me.

three of these, everyday for the last 2 months or so
im white btw

I wouldn't consider it good either, but it is relatively delicious for a budget beer (as compared to something like Big Flats). I'd much rather be drinking something like Old Rasputin or pic related if I were getting a steady paycheck.

I could yeah. But again, why would I bother when a 5 minute walk and $45 will buy me a 750mL of Quinta Ruban? I don't drink good stuff like this to get pissed. Good Whiskey, and good beer are for just a enjoying a little bit at a time ya know? But I could. and maybe this year for my birthday I may treat myself. Your recommendations have piqued my interest quite a bit.

Best fucking beer

Again, we agree, and I respect your reasoning. I do apologize for assuming the worst of you, in my area, and experience, the only people who are proud to be drinking PBR are a fucking cancer. But now I know you're not proud of what you're drinking, you're proud to be getting fucked up. Cheers Sup Forumsro, and may your liver be ever resilient!

Drinking this shit and some good old Jack

No worries; I understand the stereotypes associated with PBR. Cheers to you as well, user. Have a good drinking session.

Yeah I get what you mean. Well if you feel like treating yourself then go for something like a Old Pulteney, Laphroaig, Balvenie or even a Macallan. Glad to have inspired you to try something else, it's an expensive hobby for sure haha.

Oh I plan on it. I got half a bottle of Captain Morgan White Rum in my freezer just calling my name right now!

If we can't spend our leisure money on something we love, are we really living anyway?

I recently made this elderflower liqueur with gin as a base, so I'm supplementing the PBR. Should be a pretty shitty day tomorrow.

I just drank a bottle of their Birthday Bomb the other day. Amazing brewery!

I like your view on life. I'm going to use your comment as the excuse I needed to buy the Balvenie 21 I've been thinking about getting online for a week now, haha.

I love what they brew. I just hate I have to trade for their beer.

enjoying a bit of Macallan 18 this evening. Worth every penny

>acting like 99% of the population could tell the difference between blended vs. single malt of similar price
gfto with the snobby cunt talk, you impress no one

BAH! A hangover is a badge of honor! Just tell your liver "MAN UP PUSSY! Or I'll replace you with someone who will!"

skunky piss

Hahaha are your taste buds destroyed? If you can't taste the difference between single malt or blended you deserve to get in the bin

ITT: Shit I can't afford.

I'm 5/6 of the way through a pack of Mickey's.

True, but at age 30, I don't recover from hangovers as easily as I once did. Especially considering I don't smoke bud any longer.

Now I feel better! I've both been inspired, AND inspired in return. Just remember man, Life is only good, if you enjoy living it. Otherwise all you're doing is waiting to die.