Hey Sup Forums I need your help, I started taking Street xanax recreationally about a month ago...

Hey Sup Forums I need your help, I started taking Street xanax recreationally about a month ago, I've anxiety as is but Im not really self medicating more so taking them with weed for a good time, I take anywhere from 2, 3 or sometimes 4mg in one go with weed, Ive been doing this once or twice a week now, so I usually end up taking between 2 and 6mg a week, no more than that, am I fucked? Or can I get away with taking this much with out becoming addicted. If anyone with experience could tell me how many mg I can take in what space of time to avoid addiction or should I completely leave them, I wouldn't mind dropping back to 2/3 mg a week if that's safe, please leave any advice or opinions thanks.

kys summerfag
i used to do 35mg a day
almost died when i stopped.

Not a summer fag bro I've been here for 4 years at this stage, trust me.

4 years isnt alot you fucking newfag

2-6mg a week is a ton. chances are you're already hooked. quit before you need a taper.

I have a legal script for it. I get the shakes if I take .5mg daily and then stop. Withdrawal from benzos is brutal

I've only been doing that a month

Just keep your chin up, buddy!

I'd Valium a better option, I can get that too

self medicating with addictive drugs is basically deciding you;re going to be a addict..

you quit taking them and the withdrawl is hell
suicidal thoughts big time cant sleep takes bout a week to adjust

As I said I'm not self medicating, I take em recreationally

and seziures, quit while you can bro, benzos are not something to fuck around with
just keep smokeing weed

Can I take 2mg a week or is that too much?

worst fucking withdraw of any drug, period. It's the exact opposite of what the drug does. I feel sorry for you

You're pretty much in the fucked zone. I used to be hooked on street xanax as well and almost fucking died coming off of them. Fucking seizures and shit bro. Just quit while you still can.

I had bad withdrawl after taking 2 -4 mg a day for bout a month

I'm talking 2mg a week man not a day

Are you taking bars or what?

Footballs 1mg each, do you know can I take 2mg a week long term or is even that too much

xanax? wow you are a low shitstain on society, seriously just go off yourself you fucking idiot. For some reason whitebois think that xanax is better than crack -- its not, go fuck urself.

Better get away from it asap, my ex-gf couldn't even get outside of her appartment without

What are you on about gway

sorry I missed that bit just read it as self medicating. You're probably fine just don't go crazy with drugs like this they can grab a hold of people quite easily.

Hey, just looking out for you but just flush them all down the toilet bro. It's not worth it even with the amount you "plan" on doing. You're going to eventually not fucking care (cause that's what xanax does to you) and fucking do more. Trust me.

Take like thirty xannies at once, it makes you immune to getting arrest, fact!

I'm so confused, on the one hand I've people telling me I'm fucked already on the other hand I've people saying it's fine, I'm pretty big in the drug world, I like to dabble but I'm smart and have always kept on top of my drug use, if xanax is really that bad I'll ditch em, but if I can get by with doing 2mg once a week I'd like to do that.

I appreciate you trying to look out for me, just answer me this if you know, can I take 2mg a week or is even that too much, let's just assume hypothetically speaking I stick with it. I can of course also take breaks if that'll help.

OP you really need to learn how to rotate your drugs correctly so as to 1)not get addicted 2)not build up a tolerance thus reducing the efficacy (the hit) 3)reduce the level of side effects that come with requiring a much higher dose of a particular substance