Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Serbia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice manipulation of data

explain

>2178 per month

topkek in kuna maybe

what manipulation, I found it on the site of the Slovene embassy in Croatia?

Everything is wrong for Croatia, and some numbers are also wrong for Slovenia. For example, average wage here is around 1000€, while in Croatia it's about 700€. Nominal GDP is also wrong for Croatia, waaay to high. HDI is also wrong, Croatia has lower HDI than us, though I don't know the exact figure.

Unemployement rate is also wrong for both countries, It's around 9% for Slovenia and much higher for Croatia. Life expectancy is also probably wrong, though I'm not sure, but I don't think average Croatian lives longer than average Slovenian.

the data probably doesn't have taxes included, but my mom's boyfriend makes something like 2000 euros per month as a postman

also, the average wage in the Netherlands is higher, as seen in pic related, so I don't see why you don't believe the Croatian average wage? Croatia is basically the Netherlands with a funny looking coat of arms in the center of the flag and sunny seaside...

>2000 euros per month as a postman
Kek, I don't think postman in the Netherlands is payed that much.

yeah, sure thing, Janez,

Slovenia has a far smaller GDP and is itself a smaller country with fewer resources. This is one of the reasons for the bay of Piran arguments. Slovenia could really use any resources that it can get.

>Everything is wrong

like, should we believe what a random Slovene shitposter says or what data from the website of the Slovene embassy in Croatia says?

Everything I can find has you under 1000, also I know that tons of you go to Germany and Austria to get money so life must not be as good as you make it seem

>serbs

DESIGNATED

so, you could have made that in paint?

ouch

sure, like Norway is a perfect 100.

This certainly has a bias, I mean look at how absurd Ukraine, Moldova, Macedonia and Montenegro look on that shite map.

>2178 per month ahahahahahhhahhah
average paycheck in the poorest regions is like 300 euro in the richest is like 500 euro if youre lucky thats why young people leave for germany everyday

like what regions?

Stop manipulating data Krvat fag

Source:
Wikipedia Economy of Serbia
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Serbia

Geeze I'm gonna find me a Serbian qt. Should be easy if they live like that.

>tfw surrounded by poorfags