Sup Forums i did something bad last night. i got drunk and one of my best friends ended up fucking me...

Sup Forums i did something bad last night. i got drunk and one of my best friends ended up fucking me. i don't think my girlfriend will find out on her own. should i tell her Sup Forums ? will she dump me or does it help that i wasn't the one initiating/going the fucking ? it was a stupid thing to do, (i posted once before but there was just a big circlejerk going on) also some have said that being bottom isn't considered cheating ?

are you a guy or a girl

i'm a guy

ask her male friend to fuck you in the ass, she will forgive you

some time will pass and then no one will care, not her and not even you

why would she forgive me by letting one of her friends fuck me?

I bet you're also going to tell us that his gf was watching you and that he err came in you, but you though he was wearing a condom, etc, etc.

You did something bad just now as well. You reposted this same crap that you posted this morning. Saged

How was it?

You're gay

Honestly you should tell her, and end it if you care about her. Because you obviously don't care about her. When a man cheats and then stays it will look really bad for her, everyone will look down on her for staying with you if she does. So don't do that to her.

OP truly is a faggot this time

well... yes ? i don't see what point you're making. i'm not hiding anything. i even said

> (i posted once before but there was just a big circlejerk going on)

"hey guy,s just saying i posted again"
wtf you idiot you posted this before".
wel... yeah i just said i did

it wasn't bad overall, but it's not something i'll do again

thats a lie. she will care.

sauce?

it's so hard to decide. some people say she won't care, or that she might even like the idea,
the other side is people saying i'll be lower in her eyes and probably get dumped

Basically this. If you cheat on your girlfriend, you obviously don't love her. Like my dude Russ put it in KiKi: You ain't use no logic \ I'm the one \ You realized after. You ought to listen to that just to hear what it feels like from the other end. You don't love her and you really should let her know.

dont worry everything is fine. having a gay boyfriend is all girls biggest dream.

i do love her, if i didn't i wouldn't feel bad about this. it was just a really werid night and it didn't really feel like i was cheating since i didn't do any fucking.

>drunk
tell her she raped u

>If you cheat on your girlfriend, you obviously don't love her

eh that's not necesarilly true. alot of marriages has a person slip up once but then have their marriage become bettter because of it. same for swinging couples etc. or sometimes there are special circumstances

i guess i should be more clear, it wasn't a girl

SAME FAGGIN FAGGEN FAGGOT

Boxxy is that you?

23 posts 17 posters.
but yes they're all me
some people are so dumb

just tell her dude, it will make you feel better whatever happens and you were bottom, so the chances of her dumping you are lower.

yeah i'm hoping that i wasn't the top will help. some even said it's not really cheating.

how did this even happen ?

Dude, it really aint a big deal. When men cheat, its almost always out of a higher sexual libido. And you were drunk. Dont let these godless christians lecture you about cheating. Your fine.

it's going to sound eird but i was handing out with some friends, a couple and we talked about anal sex, and he was annoying her that she didn't let him, after some back and forth i said it's not that big a deal and my gf doesn't have a problem with it. to which she replied 'if it's so easy then why don't you do it'. and things kinda went from there...

eh it wasn't really a libido thing.
see

My girlfriends 13 year old sister pretty much raped me when I was black out drunk. I was 27.

yeah.. you're his bitch now, did he cum inside you ?

yeah, i didn't even think he would. i was sure he put on a condom first but i found out that he did do it inside me afterwards

>also some have said that being bottom isn't considered cheating

If you cheat, you don't love them. Don't fucking lie to yourselves like you can just go and fuck another girl behind yours back and THEN realize it was a mistake. You're fucking retarded kids, thanks for that dose of faggotry.

>going the fucking

doing*

and you're complaining because....

must be easy living in a world so black and white.

>he believes in the concept of love
It's biology. It's always just biology.

So you farted the cum out of your ass?

Maybe if you gave the shitty cum to your gf in a small jar, she wont think you're a massive homo.

You are a fucking faggot. How can you even look anyone in the eye?

In terms of how society generally operates, this is completely true. Sure, you could have obscure, real relationships with people, but this is fucking Sup Forums where there are just a bunch of neckbeards striving to meet a social norm.

name of the girl in the picture?

no ? i just noticed later on when was on my way home and my boxers were actually getting soaked, and ehm the smell made me sure it was cum

Boxxy

Post full story op

Jesus fuck that is disgusting.

A dude fucked your shitter like a pinapple fritter and your wondering if you can keep your gf??

I dont understand why you would even want wake up in the morning.

this is most of it.but after that we got into it; i got on my hands on knees and he went to get lube. was hard at the start but once the head was in, it went smoother. i did ask his girlfriend not to look at me, it felt dirty. but she stayed.

he gor rougher later on, pushed my dead down so i was more bent over. i think i may have have came from it...it felt werid, like a gutfeeling and i dripped some cum. i never looked behind me so i didn't hee how big he was or when he took the condom off. aterwards i noticed he came inside

Things come and go
Early life crisis probably

Say you got raped. You were too drunk to consent and your friend took advantage of you.

so.. does that mean people are known to fuck pineapple fritters ?

i think that'll make things even worse. she wouldn't let it go and insist i go to the police and then what ?

pic or didnt happen fagget... much fagget very fuck you

You cant get aids from a pinapple fritter son.

Thats pretty hot

Just be honest with her
If she loves you, and you love her, you will work it out.
If it doesn't work out, then you can take more dick as a free man lol

But hide this, and you will slowly destroy the relationship because the trust will dissolve.

>i did ask his girlfriend not to look at me, it felt dirty. but she stayed.

of course she did, why would she want to miss that ? she probalby loved seeing her man make you his bitch. i mean, he took your virgin ass, pumped it full of ccum and make you orgasm like a girl. don't see that everyday

don't tell anybody. possibly kill the friend so that nobody finds out. no but seriously, don't tell anybody. you may thing honesty is the way to go, in this case it isnt, it wil fuck up the rest of your life and you'll regret it until the day you die.

>you'll regret it until the day you die.

can just telling her have that big of an impact ? i mean, at worst she dumps me right ? which is horrible but.. not the end of my life ?

she will dump you.
don't fucking tell her because then you are just making her feel ad to take the guilt off yourself. that's your burden to bear now fuckweed, and if you tell her then you are only needlessly hurting her.

If she finds out then she finds out and it's over anyway. Good job being a small dicked little fag boi OP.

no, your friends will either mock you are stop handing out with you (cause you're that straight guy that got dicked), your family will never look at you the same way, especially your parents, etc. don't kid yourself, if your gf knows, then everybody will know eventually. keep it to yourself

it wasn't bad per se. it helped that i was drunk i relaxed easier. didn't expect him to do it isnide me though, and her looking at me felt so weird, did wish she stopped after i asked

It's cheating and it makes you a faggot. I've lived with my best friend for years and neither of us have fucked each other because we're not fags. Do you think it's normal to get butt railed by your best friends? Like how do you just end up getting fucked in the ass?

>Do you think it's normal to get butt railed by your best friends?
no, i don't. it was a really weird night.
>how do you just end up getting fucked in the ass?

how it happened has been posted.

So you wanted him to fuck you in the ass.

Sauce on the girl though anyone?

you obviously didn't read it

I read it. You're drinking with friends, he's bitching about how his GF won't let him fuck her in the ass, you say your GF doesn't mind letting you fuck her in the ass, your friends GF says well if it's so easy you do it...and then you get down on all fours and let your friend fuck you in the ass.

That shit doesn't just happen. You don't just get fucked in the ass by happenstance, it's not just part of a series of events. So clearly you wanted for your friend to fuck you up the butt and he obviously wanted to. So how are you not gay?

i didn't even think they were serious at first, so it was just half joking. but i just went along with it when things got real. so not really how you say it went. but you obviously already made up your mind.

>didn't expect him to do it inside me though

don't be shy OP, go ahead "he seeded me". "he made me his bitch" "i got creampied" are very acceptable.

and you should've expected it. why wouldn't he fill your boipussy ? perfect way of claiming it.

Dude you got down on your hands and knees and let someone butt fuck you. Even if you didn't think they were serious or half joking...it should have been pretty fucking obvious once his DICK WAS INSIDE YOU. And you let him finish.

Like that's not something that happens. I have no interest in anyone fucking my butt so I wouldn't let it happen. Like are you retarded or something? Oh haha, what a goof, your dick is actually in my butt! Oops! Haha, what a story this'll be!

People are still replying to this pasta?

like i said you already made up your mind. people never do stupid shit while drunk right ?

very helpful...

don't be like that OP, it IS helpful, you should accept that you're his fucktoy now. but next time make sure you get his cum out of you first or use a buttplug to keep it in untill you can shower. your gf will find out if you have cumstains on the back of your boxers

pls

1) never tell anybody
2) if they bring it up, play it off as if they're trying to pull a joke on you and make something up on what you did on a drunk night you don't remember

seems most people think i shouldn't tell her. maybe i shouldn't. i do hope this feeling goes away though

Women can only cheat with their bodies, because it's only the body of a woman that has value.
Men can only cheat with their wallets, because it's only the wallet of a man that has value.

except OP is no longer a man.

it does, with time. you'll forget it happened after a while. might take months or years, but for the love of fuck don't tell anybody

Like falling and hurting yourself or picking a fight while drunk is "stupid shit". Letting someone fuck you in the ass is just gay. Most people don't get fucked in the ass just because they get drunk, unless they're gay. Either that or you're just really stupid.

What if he has HIV?

how are the first any different from the other one ?

>Most people don't get fucked in the ass just because they get drunk, unless they're gay

not a single girl has ever had anal sex while drunk confirmed

how about we keep it on topic like

he doesn't.

Nigger you're dumb.

ys i'm dumb but the guy who claims you can do anything in the world while drunk and it's normal 'stupid shit' but sex while drunk is so unheard of it can't possibly happen.

bro, i get where you're coming from, but why are you so upset?

My gf prefers anal when she's drunk. She also starts acting like a little girl and saying shit like "You're pulling apart my insides, daddy"

alcohol can do crazy shit with people. some are just not experienced with the effects it can have.

This fight is useless.
Accept that you're bi.
It's an advantage, since you get 2x the action.

You have to be pretty dumb to get butt fucked for what you thought was a joke. Like at what point during him fucking you did you realize that you're having sex? There's only two ways you have butt sex...willingly because you want it or rape. So either you wanted that butt fucking, which makes you pretty gay, or he raped you.

So how long have you wanted a dick up your butt?

it doesn't bother me that much. i jsut always thought that being gay or straight mean which gender you we attracted to. , you know like every single definition there is ? a 1 time occurance doesn't decide that. i guess those girls that got drunk and kissed another girl to get some attention turned lesbian after that for real too.

jsut google what being gay is it's not that complicated. but i guess your definition matters more than the one the entire planet uses.

You from Edinboro, OP?

Two girls kissing each other to goof around is a whole lot different than letting your friend fuck your ass on his floor in front of his girl friend. Because one is kissing and the other is getting fucked in the ass and getting jizzed into.