Ask a faggot detoxing off booze anything

ask a faggot detoxing off booze anything

Wanna grab a beer? I'm buying.

i dont actually.

Are you looking forward to the emptiness that follows with a sober life?

Is this one of those 'what are you drinking tonight' threads?

Good potato vodka here.

Pic related.

I feel your pain bro...stay strong brother.

may as well be. what are you enjoying user

How much do you drink a day? Taper or cold turkey?

yeah, because being this hungover everyday all day isnt working anymore. i have the shakes. i feel like hot garbage. i just want to be sober so my fucking brain works again. i cant do anything. my brain feels broken. i dont even remember the last time i felt emotion that wasnt anger or sadness

>detoxing
>booze

jesus christ, what a pathetic beta cuck.

let me guess, no more mike's hard lemonade because it's giving you a bit of a belly, faggot?

were going cold turkey. not too much, i just get realy bad hangovers. had a bottle of wine last night and a few beers. i have to go cold turkey because i have one drink ill have 2, and then 3, and so on. this is my 3rd night in a row trying, but i always cave and have one to help with the hangover then more because im a fucking piece of shit

not about getting fat. im sick of not having a steady hand and vomiting every morning.

Give me daily values, how many units of alcohol a day? Give me an estimate. How long has it been daily? If you've been drinking large amounts for long periods of time, you're at high risk for seizures.

5billions

be mindful that you can have seizures. The worst part of detoxing for me was the vivid dreams. I would have sworn people were actually talking to me, trying to wake me up. The voices seemed to real to have been imagined

its not like that. ill have a 6 pack at night of 8-10% beer. hardly ever hard alcohol. i know im at risk for seizures.

see and i cant sleep. and if i do i wake up COVERED in my own sweat

smoke weed instead?

if I were you I'd taper. Why do you drink so much? Are you masking other psychological issues, like depression? If you want to be successful in recovery, you need to treat the underlying issue(s) that drove you to drink so much in the first place.

can you front me a sack? im waiting on my check in the mail

>addicted to alcohol

Fucking useless cunt, attention seeking faggot. I would have more sympathy for a methhead. Atleast thats hard to give up.

Fuck, even cigarettes are harder to give up. God just harden the fuck up you whiny little bitch.

depression. but i also think that now the drinking is one of the main contributing factors. i cant taper because if i have one drink ill have two and so on. once i have a sip i cant stop. trust me. iv tried. this is the best way.

depression is a hell of a drug. also you sound like a pleasant person

If you can figure out Tor, bitcoins and alphabay, you can order pretty much all drugs off the darknet. Granted, I would still grow weed instead of buying it because it's way cheaper (seeds are legal pretty much everywhere).

>6 pack at night
what? you shouldn't even have any detox symptoms. I was drinking 15-20 beers a night along with whiskey

If 6 beers a night gets you plastered and you've been doing that for more than a year then I recommend getting some professional medical advice because those seizures can kill you. Best of luck.

user, just have one beer available. Once it's gone, you're out.

So like go camping with a long hike to your tent where hiking out in the pitch dark would not be very possible.

You're only at any real risk of seizures if you've detoxed a lot in the past. The more you do, the higher the risk. My symptoms were:

Cold Sweats
Nausea for days
The shakes for weeks
Night Terrors (I kept having the same 1 or 2 minutes looping and looping)
Insomnia for days
Fatigue (of course)

Everything else I could handle, but the nausea and night terrors were the worst. I also had Audio hallucinations for the first couple nights, It was eerie. I knew the weren't real, but I heard music coming from nowhere all the time.The good news is, it WILL eventually all go away. Stay hydrated.

lol i havent been plastered in years. i just get really bad hangovers. yesterday throughout the day i have one cock tail at lunch, a beer at dinner, 3 beers at the comedy show and a bottle of wine when i got home.

my brother died from detoxing. he went to bed and didnt wake up. i have a defibrillator though so i should be good

Then don't drink until blackout dipshit. Make preparations before you drink. Eat, sleep well the night before and drink with moderation.

please think before you post retarded dribble. obviously i try to do these things, but im an alcoholic. so, it doesnt always work,

Hopefully you're not doing it alone. You can't use a defibrillator on yourself. That's sad about your brother, it's actually rare that people die from alcohol withdraw, but it's one of the few drugs with which you can.

Fuck now i want to make myself a drink after everybopdy warning about seizures. i have been drinking steadily for a couple years.

its installed in my chest. it goes off automatically lol.

Damn robots

>please think before you post retarded dribble. obviously i try to do these things, but im an alcoholic. so, it doesnt always work,

so just kill yourself and leave us the fuck alone, you degenerate alcoholic drug addict piece of shit waste of skin

After knowing a couple of serious alcoholics nothing ever got them completely off it (not saying you're incapable). One in particular who I was super close with just fed off everyone giving him support until those people finally gave up when they noticed nothing was going to change which in turn gave him an excuse to drink more thinking the world hated him. A scare from the hospital did nothing and that said person ended up abusing the provided valium with alcohol.

The truth is alcohol does nothing but severely increase depression and alter your reality of the people around you. There is no point trying to give an alcoholic advice because even you know, they wont take it.

There is no magic drug to get you off. The only way to stop is if you truly want to.

once again, youre pleasant. why dont you just find another thread ya faggot?

>Hey stop trying to fucking help me! Can't you see i have a fucking problem!?

>once again, youre pleasant. why dont you just find another thread ya faggot?

waaaaaa! waaaaaa! i'm an alcoholic! waaaaa!

just die already, you piece of shit.

you're a waste of a human life.

thats why im quitting drinking. becauise it makes me a waste. a piece of shit. you were trying to tell me HOW to drink.
thats not help. iv tried that. and i dont want attention either, this thread was just supposed to be a way of ignoring the hangover. a way to remind myself to not go pour a drink, because its just continueing the cycle

sounds like someone hates his dad lol

what he was doing isnt helping. also, im not really looking for help. just looking for a thread to pass the time. guess summers here

Hey, been doing somewhat the same thing since a month.

I used to drink everyday for the last, idk, 5 or 6 years. average is a 12pack a day. But I started only drinking around twice a week. Not completely stopping but drasticly diminishing the amount.

Feels good man. First days without alcohol were weird and tough, but I got used to not having it everyday.

How's it going for you man? Why did you stop? Are you still drinking a bit (or planing to) or you're going cold turkey?

I suggest doing some bike/exercise to pass time and spend the extra energy.

Bro, your talking out of your ass

Enjoy the itching and the no sleep you'll be fine In acouple of days.

cold turkey.

6 pack of strong beer, plus more if i start eearly enoough

stopping because im 24 and have nothing going for me.no degree. dead end job. and im hungover everday. i want to go back to school. i want to make my parents proud.

i want to make me proud

God fucking damn it I love this picture.

Ah, the anonymity of Sup Forums. Allowing cowardly shit stains to live out their hateful fantasies against others because of the empty lives they lead. The internet is a magical place.

Good, hang in there man

Fuck man, don't buy that sort of alcohol to begin with. A Cruzer is enough to subside the withdrawal. A six pack will last a week with one a day and its not nearly strong enough to fuck up your inhibition to keep drinking. One single six pack, nothing else and cut back.

You know the problems it causes for you now, if you cant follow something like that to cut back and quit than you are a "poor me" shit face. Go for a walk to take your mind off it and dont bring any money or cards with you.

Same here man. 25. I started doing bike daily too. 10km+. You should consider doing some exercise too, fucking helps taking your mind off of it.

I drink lots of water too, just used to drink something while at the pc, you know.

Best of luck to you, if you made the decision yourself, then I'm sure you can do it.

its really hard, but its weird. i actually feel good about myself not wanting to drink. i could go pour a gin and tonic but then im back at square one. it would help for now, but then ill decide to have another one, and another, and then im hungover and vomiting again

currently 7:05 pm and making my first meal, cracker barrel mac and cheese. is it any good?

if i go buy a sixpack i will drink all six. you dont get it. if i have one, i have a lot. its either on or off, its not a dimmer switch

kind and compassionate trips are best trips

Dump all the liquor in your house, especially the hidden ones. Yeah, I know you have them, all us alcoholics do.

Instead of beer, drink water. Drink shitloads of water, even when you're not thirsty.

Don't go to bars (obviously).

Avoid the beer section in grocery stores.

No, put back the sixpack, asshole.

Exercise more. Go to a gym for 1-2 hours a day. If no gym, bike/swim/run/anything.

Get a hobby (that isn't drinking). Bonus if it gets you out of the house and your mind off drinking. Reading, volunteering at pet stores, chess, woodworking, taking classes at your local community college, etc. Anything.

On the above note, cooking is fun, a great skill to have, and will get you laid.

I said, put back the fucking sixpack.

Dude, again: Only BUY one and put yourself in a place where you can acquire no more.

cant, at my parents house. theyd be pretty pissed if i dumped their booze lol. just have to be strong

this is bait

drunk vs sober is just two different kinds of emptiness

Ask them to lock it up or something if it's gonna be a problem.

Look I know it's hard, my entire family including myself are alkies. My dad died too young last Father's Day cause of it. It's not too late to quit. I debated getting smashed starting at 10am today, but resisted cause I have a PhD qualifying exam to study for. That didn't stop me from wasting the last 3 weekends (and several workday nights where I'd pound as much beer into myself from 5-11pm as possible) - I just realized that if I kept this up, I'd lose out on the chance to make one of my life goals happen.

This is getting super rambly, but the point is, it's possible. Remove temptations, find distractions, and you'll do it.