Limit reached on last thread

Limit reached on last thread
ITT: Anons post girls they know and other anons say how they would fuck/degrade them. replies get replies.

hope you like flowers.

I'd have her wrap her legs around my waist as she jerked me off and I sucked on her tits and fingered her under her pants. I'd cum on those sweatpants an have her lick it off and then suck on the sweatpants crotch soaked with her own juice
Be super degrading with her. I also have a fetish for making girls lick their own juice

Hot damn, I bet she has a tight pussy....

would tie her hands, kneeled on floor, tell her to beg me to use her, then fuck right down into her throat, pounding it like a pussy, slap her tits, again, again, spit into her open mouth as she swallows it, then pound the fuck out of her pussy, then her ass, grabbing hair back, then shooting my load into her waiting, wanting, mouth

Nice shit user.

I'd make out with her as I felt up those good lookin tits. I'd push her on her back and titty fuck her and shoot my load all over her face. She'd scoop it up with her fingers and swallow it

Sure does mate, likes a load down her throat too

Some more

she's hot, i'd love to use and abuse her, she looks like she can take it, i really wanna take my time using and abusing her body, making her scream, cum, release the dirty bitch inside of her

Forgot the pic

tit/facefuck her into oblivion

meant for me? need a story?

Have her suck me off, blow on her face and walk her around with it.
Titfuck so hard for so long

She can definitely take being used and abused. What I want is her to be completely used and degraded.

Wait, do you know her? Can you kik me at ..fore? Gotta ask you something about her

I'd have a drug fueled threesome with them that includes fucking the one on the left doggystyle, and having the other eat my ass, then cum down one of their throats. Tell me what happens to this slut.

Those tits and face are just begging for my dick. I'd have her run spit all over her chest to make them nice and slick and then I'd tit fuck her as she sucked my tip. I'd then fill her stomach with my hot load

I want to do mommy fetish sex with her

More pics please?

I know her yeah
..fore?

Fuck her doggy with huge weights tied to her tits.
I bet she has a tight asshole now. She won't when I'm done.

You know her? I've saved some pics from other threads, would love more

I would facefuck her like I would facefuck this redhead.

would have her to the point of begging to be used and degraded, that is the ultimate, all her holes filled, begging to be tied up and fucked, any way that satisfies me, crying out for use, degraded to the point where she only knows that she can be satisfied by being a 'good girl', fucked, used, abused,a whore for use

How to degrade them: they must study and go to school!

I think she'd be well up for that...

a 21 year old? lol

Her name is Sam kik is smashed124

Anal doggy till the sun came up, handful of her blonde hair

These threads really get my hot wet pussy drooling

I would love to get a buddy and spit roast her all night long making sure we take turns dropping loads in her pussy/mouth. She would be cum drunk before midnight.

would rape, abusively, stuffing my cock in her mouth while slapping her hard, then flip her and pound the hell out of her ass and pussy grabbing her hair

No one?

Very nice user.

drug ths whore til she passed out then fuck her throat, hard, deep, then i'm gonna have to feel my cock slam deep into her holes, while she begs for more, deeper, thanks me for using her, again and again

rip that dress off and pump her full of cum

indeed it is, very very, and more pics of your girl pls, gonna fap thinking of all this.......what a dream to make cum true

she'd fucking love that

tie her up in the bathroom with a vibe in for the night, then throatfuck her and ravage that ass

Degrade this chubby English bitch and I'll share nudes

Her own thread here user.

it's whay she is there for, to serve, she woudl love knowing that she had been a whore to satisfy her user, i wouldn't stop using her body, passed out or not, maybe even more when passed out

she seems nice

this i have to see, see you there

I would squeeze her throat while I fucked her brains out. I'd leave her a quivering retard.

some mo'

Nice, tell me more

hogtied and ass-fucked

this chick needs to degraded

An apple in mouth, over lettuce. Thats how I would fuck her

hit her over head with one of those snapple bottles, tie her to the bed, and fuck her senseless after she comes to

why hogtied?

Holy fuck, more feet?

who wants moar?

ME

Puss

Tie her up, getting her on all fours and pumping her full of my cum for many hours.

I want her to give me a handjob and cum all over her face... then I want her to edge my cock while its super sensitive.

Your wandering the woods and you find this girl naked, drunk, and rolling on ecstasy... what would you do?

The one on the right is cute, thin lips though

Face?

>Only a handjob

Fucking kek, obvious virgin

Nah ive just replied to these alot and say the same thing over and over again. I thought id give it a little mix up.

Oh okay bro lol, my bad

I want to rip those shoulder straps down and squeeze those tits.
I want her on her back and watching me as I squeeze and enjoy every inch of her body and fill her with my cum.
Then tie her down and come back for seconds later.

sure thing user
1/4

2/4