Italy what the fuck man

Italy what the fuck man

house is expensive and mamma's food is great

Average apartment here cost from 200.000 To 800.000 €, familiar houses even more (Not less than 700.000€). It's impossibile going out in early ages

>OP lives with his parents
>Surprised that others are too

i'm literally an orphan lmao i do live off gibs though

nothing wrong with that

yes it is

i moved out at 18, anything later is just embarassing

manchildren

18-29 is a weird range to measure

i mean in america at least about 40 % live at home at 18

at 21 only 5% live at home

by 29 I assume 99.9% have moved out

this
putting an 18 year old and a 29 year old in the same category is absurd

How are you supposed to move out when you study and have no money?

please gib money and job and free house

get a job?

in the usa i would say for the people in college
20% have free government housing
10 % parents pay
30 % take a loan
40 % work

If momma loves u, why go out? :3

>25 years old
>make $18/h
>get about $2300/month after taxes and shit
>rent 800(shitty one bedroom apartment)
>car insurance/gas 250
>food 200
>internet/phone 100
>misc supplies 100
>medicine/toiletries 100
>entertainment/recreation 250

That leaves me $500 to save a month, basically nothing, no future education, no house ever, if my car breaks or some other emergency there goes my savings

So I moved in with my parents and save $2000 a month for education so I can hopefully make more in the future, it's either that or massive debt

>>internet/phone 100
>>misc supplies 100
>>medicine/toiletries 100
>>entertainment/recreation 250

lol wtf?

There is literally nothing wrong with living with your mama

this
what are you doing

most students don't take official residence when they move to other cities for uni, I know for a fact that that number is way too high.

>not loving your parents

How are you supposed to find a high payed job while you're studying? The flats aren't cheap here

he probably "moved out" to a uni dorm with tuition paid by his parents and thinks he's allowed to brag about it.

>Tfw 22 and already owning a flat
Feels pretty good tßh

>not living with mommy and dada

you don't need a high paying job, 20 hours a week at a retail job is like the max you need to work.
tuition is generally free at public universities if you pass all of your high school classes with a decent average. so no, i didn't pay tuition. i covered my housing with scholarships and only worked during summers to have extra spending money.

>tfw 19 and already own a mustang
Feels pretty good 2bh

I live in 100k city, in local factory as basic worker you get around 1500-1600 polish monies or so, the cheapest flat to rent with 1 room, around 30m2 cost 1000 polish monies not including water and electricity,
fun fact: the population of this city is getting smaller each year, people are dying out and smartest young people move to a bigger city, so in theory prices should get lower

WTF i love poland now

Moving out early is just a meme to make sure you end up in debt. You either work straight after high school flipping burgers so you can afford a small apartment in the slums later or you take a loan. This assuming your parents don't pay it for you in which case it's a moot point, you're still living off of your parents.

If you don't want to be a burger flipper, and not in massive debt, you can't really do anything but live at home.

>b-but part time job!
Yeah good luck with that if you're taking an actual degree and not a McDegree.

Tbqh I can understand it. In Germany it's a bit different. Most rent their flat for their entire life, while in other countries you tend to buy it, which normally takes longer. This might be a factor.

Also, if my job wouldn't be so far away, I would stay at home too.

its because in southern europe our culture is pathetic and promotes dependence

you're supposed to rent RETARD, not buy straight away

this

>Most rent their flat for their entire life
why would anyone do this
you're paying money into something and not getting anything out of it
pleb
I worked through an engineering degree and never once had to live at home. there are no excuses for being a lazy fuck like yourself

>why would anyone do this
I know, but most can afford it and want to stay flexible in case they have to move.

>mfw rich before birth

feels breddy gud m8

Im 19, moving out next year but only cause im going to study abroad. If i studied here i would 100% stay with parents i see no reason not to

>mfw alcoholic abusive parents
>too poor to move out