Okay Sup Forums, I challenge you all to the toilet paper challenge!

Okay Sup Forums, I challenge you all to the toilet paper challenge!

Simple. Take a picture of your dick in a toilet paper roll. If your dick is too thick, then you win. You still need to take a picture with said dick next to the roll.

Let's begin.

Small loser dicks welcomed! (Hence why I'm posting myself)

I can see this as the next ridiculous summer challenge like the ice bucket one was

That's a black penis OP..

Yo what's wrong with the head? Are you alright?

Holy fuck. Sup Forums is winning.

All you Cucks worried about a tiny black dick. Surprise? It's a lot of black dicks

Although this one makes me feel bad heat my penis doesn't come out the other side of the fucking roll...

Can anyone guess how long OPs cock is based on the pic?

What does this mean?

pics or it diednt happen

I think he means a lot of blacks have average or small dicks

>Surprise? It's a lot of black dicks
wot?

He's implying that cucks are worried that black men have small dicks.. Then he says surprise.. A lot of black men have them.

Why would a cucks be surprised a black guy is small? He didn't make any sense.

I think he meant it like "why are you cucks worried, when it's just a small black dick"
although I could be wrong it really doesn't make sense

I meant that it's a surprise to these cuckfags that a black person doesn't have a dick that's over average, and that Sup Forums is winning about the whole "bbc" shit.

It's all a myth and this thread will become a shitstorm about black/white dicks. Just check my trips.

Based on average toilet paper dimensions..

OPs dick is abiut 7.6 inches long, and 5 inches in girth.

Is 7.6x5 big Sup Forums?

Bigger than all Sup Forums users'

It helps to lube up, OP here and I couldn't get mine to fit around the middle of my dick when it was dry. Kinds sucks we can't gauge you length since we cannot see your head.

Besides if it is too big you're supposed to put it to the side.

Bait

hahahahahahhahahhahah

I dunno maybe the base of his dick is just thinner. Don't be a dick.

my size has nothing to do with him lying, but aight let me just get hard

I know I'm only the 2nd one to post but yea... was a tight fit at first but I made it :) also maybe rate my cock?

A winner is you AKA me, bitches

Girl I got talking to on POF asked me to do this once.

Didn't talk to her after that.

To everyone itt toilet paper rolls are only 4.5 inches long on average. Meaning that if your dick doesn't come out the other end.. You should kill yourself.

Very thick dick.. Shame it's only 5 or so inches. You still win by OPs terms though..not by mine.

haha cucks

Why is everything always a race thing with you guys? If a why guy posted this you guys would just play along all nice.

I'm not white or black.. Not even male.. I'm just disgusted with you all.

Tits?

Aye, it's not all of them. It's mainly the newfags and edgelords trying to fit in.

Are you wearing panties?

if you aren't white, you are black. Or some sort of kike abomination. I don't even ask fro tits, just gtfo.

Way to cut the tube underneath and shrink the diameter. Next time make sure one end doesn't look smaller than the other. You'll ruin the secret to cheating on this "challenge".

Welcome to Sup Forums newfag

>implying I'd put that much effort into it.
I just pinched the tip

Ok but I still wanna see yours! faggot!

Yes. Problem?

I'm not female either but nice try.

>not black white male or female
Jesus. What sort of abomination are you

Damn it.
I should have known you were a skeleton.

These toilet paper rolls are surprisingly small. I thought my dick wouldn't reach the end, but it barely fit

TRAP?
Women with a penis still count as a woman.

>inb4 otherkin transpicies asexual

nice B8

What the fuck is wrong with your head you sub species ape

Haaaaa small dick cracker boi

>2016
>thinking women can't have a penis
What is wrong with you.

It a shitty birthmark. It doesn't me because I'll be a virgin forever so it's not like a woman will see it anyway haha

Bumpenis.

Lol wut

:( why must you hurt me like this

could barely get it through

Do normal dicks really fill a tp roll? Mine is significantly thinner. I can easily fit 2 fingers besides my dick.

OP . . . why do you appear to be black? Niggers aren't allowed on Sup Forums.

If I'm erect I can't fit it at all.