You guys are my only friends . I Love you all guys

You guys are my only friends . I Love you all guys

Your depression arouses me.. do you like dick?

And I fucking hate you, you useless piece of shit who eats garbage everyday.

love you too user, i'll have a lonely beer rn in your honor

I love you too user, my predicament is the same... do you wanna cuddle?

Oy, dude! What's up? :) Tell us about that.

Your life sounds like it's lacking something. This generations largest hurdle is not having a clear direction. We have no real challenges in life. Nothing to rally against. What are we going to do about it OP?

Be strong user

cheer up :3

good choice of beverage user.

No thanks ; I Just posted this as one of my last actions I'm contemplating Suicide for 3 Weeks and now I think that I'm brave enough to End it all . Thank you Guys for everything . I Won't livestream it

Cya faggot

Don't do it

Not OP but I'm rallying for foreskin regeneration.

why do you care?

dont do it OP

If u jump, do a flip faggot.

Kill yourselves

Holy fucking mother of check'em

your mother told me that if I stopped 1 suicide she'd let me violently rape her in the throat

OP you need better friends
Don't an hero because there is more dank memes to make and gets to witness

if you're seriously thinking about it and not just being a whiny pussy, i can give u my e-mail and u'll give me some time to change your mind, ok? ^^

if you already made your mind, well then it's done, at least itll end the suffering. godspeed my man

>I won't livestream it
Surely a fellow user must give back to his Sup Forumsrothers the same entertainment or enjoyment as we have done the same for youuuuuuu

dang I got roasted

no one whining on the internet about suiciding themselves actually does it anyway.

kys for gobbling the b8 like its your dads dick

thank you good sir

yeah, i've been contemplating it for a couple of years by now =(

kill yourself

>suiciding themselves

you're wrong and that's sad. happened to my friend.

unless you're using a shotgun or jumping off a high place you're very likely to fail
seek medical help

You guys are my only solace in this hell on earth

kill yourself

that's literally how alot of anons go, i know you're just summer but please lurk more before you open your fucking stupid month.

user, just do it.
See if you have the fucking balls for it.
protip: you don't.

I think this would make more sense if the 2 panels were switched

>manga

unless you're supposed to read them right to left like any civilized human being

That's it. I'm fucking leaving, i can't deal with all this fucking summerfaggotry.
I'll be back after summer...

kill yourself

No OP, Fuck you, you cock loving fagget

Oh my god, I expected a good raction but this is absolutely amazing. Sorry for reking you're shit newfag

Heh fucking normie meems hehehe

>lol I just pretended to be stupid, lol trolled you so hard.

Man, what makes you so depressed?

Mfw

Love you too user :)

Oh man, your ass hurts that much?

What makes a person depressed is by the lack of serotonin caused by trauma(s) and/or long periods of stress.
Possible it could be genetic if the ancestors are easier to fall into a depression.

no one gibbe huggies

Fuck you OP, you cock loving faggot

I'm a virgin

I want that

chn.ge/1UpnJST SIGN IT BITCHES

Why?

Thank you all Guys ; The thread is about to 404 . Try to make a change with your life before it's too late

kill yourself

See, no balls to actually an hero.

God speed friend.

Listen up, this is probabbly your one shot at ever existing. You are lucky you even got a chance to. You are lucly enough to even be born, and even luckier to be born to be able to afford your phone/pc/whatever you are posting this from. Whatever is bothering you, it is not worth your life. It gets better. Taking your own life will not do anything but rob you from this one time shot at veing human. Don't do it.

kill yourself

Im an overweight virgin that doesnt have any family or friends, working a minimal wagw job just so that i could survive, and you plan on killing yourself?

We are not your friends, OP. Fuck off

I don't. I don't even know you dude.

But at some point, you must realize that you're a pussy for wanting to kill yourself. At least do some crazy badass shit before you die.

you're retarded bub

I was replying to some guy saying don't do it, I want every suicidal faggot in this thread to eat a bullet

>month
fucking kek

I love you OP hang in there

soon

i dont even know you but ily2. # no homo

Buu loves you too!

bruh rosted xD yeet swag mixtape spongegar