Forever Queen

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy
youtube.com/watch?v=ttxtdzgEJCg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WXFDiWgRlfc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=U_7RPu-cLfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Catie is so hot

dat big dark penor on my precious boxxy queen.. so lewd.

not mine, but I'd love to see that in her mouth

Who dat?

I wouldn't mind seeing it cream a Catie pic.

is there any more?

or seeing it spread her red glistening pussy lips as it slides in slowly while she's moaning with her eyes closed.

Max lewd

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet.
Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag?
Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

My cousin met her at a party in Burbank last year. They ended up fucking. He said it was totally sub-par. She got shit all over his dick, and violently queefed at the end.

>tfw no bro to jerk me off over pics of Boxxy

hey whatup

He should be happy, people pay good money for dat.

you mean like lube up your cock and slowly slide up and down while looking at you and saying "cum for catie, cum for the queen!" and then lubing up my own dick as we both grasp and hold our throbbing erections against each other and rub cockheads until we both cum buckets at the same time, with gallons of cum flying into the air like a fountain and making it rain droplets of cum all over us as we collapse on opposing sides, our now shrinking cocks entwined and still leaking cum all over the boxxy pic that was laying on the floor in the middle.

like that?

youtube.com/watch?v=ttxtdzgEJCg

sup

Why did that picture just make me want a footjob off Catie.

Would be pretty good I'm sure

Not much you?

My cousin met her at a party in Burbank last year. They ended up fucking. He said it was totally sub-par. She got shit all over his dick, and violently queefed at the end.

Hey there dude

Can't wait for the nude shoop of this one!

>tfw you'll never meet up with a buddy for a long saturday night fap to boxxy pics while drinking beers.

Vidya. Wishing I had beer lmao.
Faps.

shes cute

She is

Good question

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WXFDiWgRlfc

how are those glasses called

They are called spectacles

Probably some sort of safety goggles.

ive seen those glasses already
>pic related
i really wanna know how they are called

>pic

She's prepared! good girl, getting cum in your eyes can hurt.

>damn e-stim

Fucking estim made my dick numb as fuck a couple of days ago

haha ouch, stimmed for too long or something?
I did it this afternoon, was great but I think I gotta stop tightening them so much.. orgasm felt like I was gonna explode but then it mostly dribbled out.

Fuck sleeping

about an hour and a half and I couldn't get the bands right, so when I got max hard it was too tight and the feeling get's really strong when you get rock hard

fuck it!

>rock hard

and then you look down and your cockhead seems to be a size bigger and you're like wtf mate!

Red as fuck and your cock twitching hard, pre-cum like a tap.

>pre-cum like a tap

and then you want to taste it, but the moment your finger touches the peehole you get zapped.

Yeah that's happened to me a few times.

Adjusting the prostate thing is fucking brutal if you get shocked

Current wallpaper

what is estim

>Adjusting the prostate thing is fucking brutal if you get shocked

Well there goes my desire to purchase one :D

You're missing out.

The best way to orgasm ever.

Yeah.. I'll get one eventually. :D

m.youtube.com/watch?v=U_7RPu-cLfs

Has she done anything of note lately?

That massive one I got the other day is fucking brutal

Trips don't lie!

I hardly ever have a normal fap anymore, really allowed my dick to properly heal. (had some damaged tissue on the head)

Aren't you glad I got you into estim.

Kek

Very glad, I'm also very tempted to buy an MKII model. I could really go for some higher voltage.

The 2b will blow you away. I'll send you my audio files so you don't gotta pay for them.

#bestbud

Audio files that feel like you're getting your dick sucked and your prostate violently stroked

UNGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

*stares at catie*

Would love to know how many gallons of cum I have spilled for her

Probably enough to give Catie a nice milky bath.