Dumb fucking feminist culture. Why is the world coming to this Sup Forums?

Dumb fucking feminist culture. Why is the world coming to this Sup Forums?
pic related.

Ah, summerfags.

>tfw probably loved my ex more than she did
>tfw I still love her while she hates me
Can confirm your picture is bullshit, but women are never wrong in their head.

Yeah I see where your coming from, but still, this is fucking unacceptable lol.

Yep, feminaziz for ya.

It is unnacceptable, and it wasn't accepted in the past, but now it's the norm.
Can't even be a man anymore otherwise you get shit on by feminazis and other liberals.

And if Hillary wins the election, then its the social norm/new era of bullshit.

Fucking glorious

Which is why we should elect Trump.
Unfortunately I live in cucknada so I can't help you americans out, but please for your own sake, vote Trump.
Don't let the liberals win.

Bernie has good intentions but hed fuck the us. And I agree with you 100%.

>tfw off by two. Can this day get any worse
I hated bernie even more after his comment ''white people don't know what it's like to be poor or live in the ghetto''
I'm white but was raised in the ghetto, lived poor until I changed stuff around by myself.
I kek'd when he was attacked by nigs tho, he's supporting them and they're still attacking him.

Because Feminism Sells.

Everyone loves to hear that they are special and entitled to privileges and that their problems aren't their problems because they are the victim of some sort of scapegoat.

So you have numerous women writers, pseudo activists (Sarkisian) and and pseudo journalists who make a living selling that message to women who are willing to pay to be told pretty lies. Then those women get together and support each other's victim complex because it makes them feel good about themselves.

Hitler basically did the same thing with Germans in place of women and Jews in place of the patriarchy.

People love to hear they're special snowflakes.

kek

really? I see this shit every month of the year, but I guess whining about "summerfags" makes you appear like an oldfag huh

I replied to myself instead of the other user
Nice dubs though

MURRIFAT

It's not a double standard when it's true.

b8, no canadian would vote for Trump. Lies from a conservative idiot.

>I feared I would die by being crushed by the earths second moon
Errytime.

>I'm white but was raised in the ghetto
Typical Trump supporter.

This was you, wasnt it?

You're the type of person that chants "Love Trumps Hate" as you spit on people

Feminists think it's so fucking hard being a woman. Within reason, I pretty much get anything I want. If I were a whore I could get a sugar daddy and not work but at least I'm not being forced to like some sand nigger in a third world country. Feminists are fucked up.

both democrats and republicans are reactionary cancer

>either of the two main parties being for the working class

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

It's the other way around though, women are the cancer, men like my old boss and I are the innocent who get infected. Women are all witches who come in (in my case), with their long dark hair, their exotic looks, their big brown eyes, their extremely smooth pale skin, the way they try to act all cute and innocent just so they can take you for everything you have and then fuck some fag who probably got AIDS from his last visit to the bath house. Women use men, especially those like us who were never loved before by anyone.

You're weak, your bloodline is weak, and yo won't survive the winter. Grow some balls, quit playing the victim card, and learn to spot ulterior motives.

>being this beta

you will never reproduce and will probably die a virgin. go kys

fucking hate them

Ahh Sup Forumstards

>Pretending to be old

Welcome to Sup Forums my newfriend, please lurk more before posting.

Errtime

FTFY