What exactly is the problem with misanthropy?

What exactly is the problem with misanthropy?

Nothing as long as men ensure their bitches stay obedient and respectful.

>this fucking retard

no, I believe most people hate most people but have an inherit need to work with others for suvival, within that, we both hate them and need them.

Misandry and misanthropy are two different things

That isnt what i asked.

Your picture suggests misandry though

Please, like you have any idea what you're talking about. Subjecation is a form of forced cooperation, and one that works well between the genders as both fill natural roles in the dominant-submissive relationship. There's a fucking reason relationships built on this model last longer, and both partners report higher satisfaction with their relationship.

calm down gamergate

Why hasn't this website been shut the fuck down already? FBI must be aware of the sociopaths that roam this fucking board.

Its disgusting. I find it funny how you faggots find humor in every tragedy, yet you are that one faggot in the back of the class who no one even knows is there. There's nothing funny about this.

I wish you fucks experienced tragedy similar to this. Maybe it will restore your long lost humanity.

There is no problem with misanthropy, its actually perfectly understandable

What the fuck is that, I just came from reddit today

Lol wat

You think misanthropy is the same as sociopathy?

How retarded are you?

>misanthropy
>sociopath

This shit is why I hate humankind.

Im pretty sure aliens are probably misanthropes right now.

>this fucking dumbass
misandry is not the same as misanthropy

google words you dont understand

>your picture suggests misandry, even though it clearly says misanthropy right below it

Well I totally deserved that-- I should read more carefully. In my defense, a misandry thread is something you'd likely see on Sup Forums

holy shit OP, what have you done?
>this fucking thread

the symbol of a guy crossed off you fucking retard

thats true user, we should have given you the benefit of the doubt.