S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ABvulpTkWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

That guy is awesome!

Google now thinks that just because i'm near Canada, it can give me french street signs to type in.

what is with the inter species breeding?

It's to make you butthurt.

>what is with the inter species breeding?
You'd fuck a cute anthro grill as well right? That'd be inter species as well. Very hawt interspecies sex, that would be.

Mous guy here. too busy fixing some old rifles to post too much. Have some of my faves.

Let's see if I can get these hexes.

Damn it.

witnessed

It's not what I was aiming for, but I guess it's close enough

Son of a bitch
Check me

Checked

And it was a bot in a phony wincest, WOW.

Oh well. Maybe I can get the next one.

i want a furry slutty panda

Back to work and stuff. See you guys later.

I want to impregnate a female furry lover

Did that say G/fur?

We all do, user.

I would love to impregnate a female furry

So how do you guys handle your duplicates. I mean for example I come across a higher res image of one I have already and will save it. But I can't overwrite the old one because there's no way I'd find it. Or I save stuff I didn't remember I've saved already. Happens.

How do you get rid of them?

Finding duplicates in different resolutions and file formats is no problem because one can search for similarity, but I didn't find anything ready made to auto replace images with their higher res versions. Before I'll write a script for that I wanted to ask you guys, since you probably also have that problem. Or maybe I'm the only one retarded enough I dunno

I use a program called Visipics.

later!

>Visipics
Thx, that looks good! Although I'd prefer a Linux solution, if it works fine I'll just use that.

>using condoms

what the fuck who needs protection when its purely enjoyable to breed with a wonderful furry

Anyone know what the shark grill char is called? I like her lots

Oh yeah, I forgot you use Linux. Yeah, I don't know any for Linux. Sorry.

Because having a huge litter of furry babbies would be a lot to take care of.

Nika Sharkeh

>Oh yeah, I forgot you use Linux
Don't worry, I asked more generally because I know that most people don't use Linux. I think only 8bit here uses it. For lots of Windows software there's a linux version as well so it's always worth a try. I can run it tho, and will save me the trouble of writing some code myself.

>Because having a huge litter of furry babbies would be a lot to take care of.
Yeah that. The fucking is fine but the aftermath really isn't. Furry babies are probably just as annoying as human ones, so nuh-uh.

I want to have consensual sex with the lights off in the missionary position for the process of procreation while holding hands

I can afford that

>Nika Sharkeh
Thx, that sounds very familiar. I probably asked somebody already and forgot about it. I remember it because I thought that Sharkeh is a quite obvious name for a shark

There are others here that use Linux. I would, but I'm not smart enough.

>I want to have consensual sex with the lights off in the missionary position for the process of procreation while holding hands
You're a sick fuck, mate.

You perverse monstrosity.

that is my fetish

No, bad Alex. Take it to the loli threads.

It'd be a nice change to the usual freaky kinky sex stuff, minus the procreation that is.

Memes aside, is it really a fetish though?

The fucking alex

It's a legit combination of impregnation fetish and desire for romance.

ie; Alex paradise

You sicken and I thought I was a degenerate.

Fair enough.

*me

Man, Cryo Chamber has got to be one of my favorite channels for music.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ABvulpTkWw

>There are others here that use Linux. I would, but I'm not smart enough.
Naw, nothing to do with smartness. It can be very user friendly nowadays. But it takes a while to get used to it, and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone just like that. Even tho I'm in love with it for 15 years now.

Tho I know a few people who switched because they couldn't stand the privacy issues (and stuff) of Win10.

i love ribbons

>Not wanting to create a generation to survive yourself
pleb
on the internet yes
I'd love to take a furry girl on a date and treat her to an indulging afternoon, then hope for my fetish maybe 6 dates later

>Tho I know a few people who switched because they couldn't stand the privacy issues (and stuff) of Win10.
Yeah, I really considered it. I've had so many fucking problems with Windows 10. I've had Mint on a USB for quite a while, but haven't got around to installing it. I just can't leave Windows 10 because muh game support.

But they're a Capitalist creation, designed to make you buy them for your narcissistic desire for attention.

The anthro world would be flooded with foxes. They can, and do, mate with everything. Also sorta back. Got some buffalo tendies and I am waiting for some glue to set.

witnessed
>implying foxes
Sorry but I am a Wolf in human form and would rather breed with equines,canines and felines more so than foxes and rodents

>The anthro world would be flooded with foxes. They can, and do, mate with everything.
Just like the human world is being flooded with niggers. SCNR, I'm not even racist.