What do i say Sup Forums to this tumblrfag

Other urls found in this thread:

chloroplastida.tumblr.com/ask
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tell her to drink bleach

Ask how her day was

send me nudes

>green texting outside of Sup Forums

We get it, you think you're superior to this person because you browse Sup Forums and not tumblr. Grow up.
Summer truly is here

You'll be sucking too pretty soon

double dubs OP

OP is faggot. kill yourself.

We're in

nigger did your underage ass just try to green text outside of Sup Forums??? fucking kill yourself

>you think you're superior to this person because you browse Sup Forums and not tumblr
Anyone who browses Sup Forums is superior to Tumblr users inside and out, get lost butthurt newfag

Threaten her with violence

What next nerds, this bitch curved and sent make up

/thread

post results

>Still doesnt remove the fact that you were greentexting outside of Sup Forums
Okay maybe you can make up for it if you get us nudes

Fuck, next up?

>im gunna use muh greentext to show her where im frum my nigga im frum that other side of town, tumblr scrap nigga
Underage brand

send her a dickpic

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Send her a dick pick

send her a dead pig

bump

Trips. You have to.

WINRAR

Waiting on reply

send her a pig dick

Nice job, next up?

send dick pic

Dick pick

send a dick pic

CANCER IS FUNNY DISEASE HAHA FUCKING LOSERS ;D

dickpic

send a fucking dick pic you pussy

Dick pic

send her a link to Sup Forums or this thread.

Send a dick pick

You're talking to yourself again, aren't you?

Take your meds fag

GAS ALL KIKES RACE WAR NOW.

Winrar

>dick pick is what they want OP

DO IT NIGGER

DO IT! NOW!

Winrar

fuck you sis scum

fuck you bro scum

OP you fucking heard them send her a dick pic

> green texting outside of Sup Forums
> Cliche jokes
> Sending old af copy pasta
> I LOVE THAT
I feel like I've read this conversation 1,000,000 times before because people like you always do the same shit to interact with your cringy friends.

DONT LET THIS THREAD DIE DO IT OP!

he's fucking underage of course he's not gonna fucking do it with his 2 cm dick

>Implying Sup Forums isn't just a cesspool of neckbeards and faggots

don't die

OP never delivers, lets roll out boys

/thread

Nice fucking bait OP

>I LOVE THAT
Please stop talking to this cancerous cunt op

Are you degrading yourself with this post or are you posting this to seem superior?

Neither, i'm just saying that Sup Forums is extremely cancerous and anybody who thinks it's cool to talk about it at all anywhere outside of this godforsaken website is extreme cancer

Get this or die

> this

Would never admit to anybody I lurk here.

>godforsaken website
pussy

Sorry buddy, why don't you tell me all about how you've been coming to Sup Forums for years and are a part of anonymous as well :^)

>not popular on tumblr
means she's doing something right

I go on Sup Forums that means i am a mysterious hacker apart of all the 1337 hax0r groups ready to fuck your day up IM SO FUCKING COOL MYSTERIOUS AND EDGY

Rolling for
>I'm an insecure faggot that has to make fun of you on image boards, which makes me feel like I'm connected with all the people when in reality I loke big dicks in my asshole. Call me something nice

Get to the fucking chopper

Furries and pedophiles use Sup Forums, you know.

Here's her Tumblr page! You can send her questions

chloroplastida.tumblr.com/ask

OP better fucking man up and deliver.
We will hack you.

Got blocked after sending dead pig, also im too much of a faggot to send dick pics, sorry nerds game over

And where's the proof, faggot?

OP here

(You)
Hey guys this isnt me, im still waiting for her response
THREAD IS NOT OVER YET, REPEAT, THREAD IS NOT OVER YET

Almost everybody left, dumbass. It's just me and that fake OP.

Just getting the delivered icon

>butthurt
>claiming superiority for using the shittiest website out there
>newfag
>schoolsoutforsummer.gif

Her phone hasn't gotten the messages yet because kik is shit.

i mean, the girl(?) is kinda cute. might be worth actually investing some suave in, op.

This anonymous user knows what's up

That ship sailed long ago my friend. Did you not notice the way pre-teen OP just spaghettid everywhere?