Rolling

Fuck off Randy

Randy go away

fuck off randy

Fuck off cavenigger

>9gag...

also checked wtf

QUINTS WASTED ON 9GAG REEEEEEEEEE

Wasting pents like that with 9gag shitposting should be a crime.

NICE QUINTS

Full house checked

I just really like this frog

>9fag spotted

nice quints 9faggot

Sup Forums I come from the land of Lurk! I am here to witness these quilts and disappear again!!

Quints

Im the 9gag man what is a quint

is this what Sup Forums has become...?

Rollin

rolling for quads

do these quints count...?

Reroll

Only quads can stop him

nice video lmao

How doyou drown a fish?

O shit wadup!

WITNESSED

It's possible

you can have oceans under the ocean, different salinities or densities... search brinecicle

CHECKED

Kekd at filename

FRIG OFF!!

Kek

op that image is awesome. The fucking expression on his face... lmfao

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Shrek thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” ogre, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking ogre. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Shrekloving faggot NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

lost

Ugh no thanks. The ocean terrifies me enough at it is

Always lose when I notice C3PO

>687901423

me too fam... check this out... this is frozen water murdering a crab breeding ground in the arctic

>Doge has itchy asshole from worm infestation

>crab
>is actually starfish

Buu laughs at your autism!

holy fuck thats awesome but scary

im not english didnt know word thank you

oh my mr. binks!

kek

THA FUCK, NATURE

lost

Would still fuck

wtf why

Checked nice quints

rest in pussy giga nigger

wtf is this

I haven't seen an arby n the chief reference in like 10 years

well thats because u r big stupid split lip arbeetur

obviously the lion since the upside down lion would lie upside down and lose precious seconds.