Why do straight guys like traps?

Why do straight guys like traps?

Straight guys don't.

/thread

because very often they are more feminine than women.

I like seeing nice butts get fucked

Straight guys don't like traps.

Spotted the closeted homosexual.

>why do straight guys like gay guys dressed like women

That doesn't make sense. So... maybe because they're mentally retarded?

Honestly I don't consider myself straight anymore, gay and straight are just social construct. But some people can't shake it off, just like how the kkk couldn't shake that people just got tired of being racist.

My life is better now that I realize this.

they don't its just bi guys that won't admit that there bi

Only when i'm extra superty dooper horny

just dump the rest already

you sound adorable

actually it's been scientifically proven traps are a straight male fetish.

What's funny is that you guys are the real faggots here because by your princeable you would fuck buck angel because he has a pussy.

Easy. A feminine trap looks female, but has a cock. Basically most straight men are attracted to women, thus seeing a female-ish looking trap makes a guy think of women. End of the day? It's a warm hole to fuck.. and a lot of guys are fed up with women's bitchy bullshit. A trap is just one of the guys... that has a female body. So it's win-win!

Principle

I am married, I would lick her ass and suck her cock

>uses the words "social construct". What are you, a tumbltard?

moron

He clearly has a penis. Fag.

Still a dude

his ass and his cock

I don't have any social media accounts, and your comment is an overused retaliation to things you don't understand.

Because you don't understand why traps are called traps, or that traps are not the same thing as femboys or Trans.

Not sure. They probably don't. I'm bi so I can't 100% answer that, go ask a straight guy.

Your hate prohibits you of free thinking, open your mind and take a look on the world above the memes and you will realize.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little DO YOU LIKE TRAPS thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” DO YOU LIKE TRAPS guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking DUDE THAT LOOKS LIKE A LADY. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic doyiuliketrapsfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

Well it's true though. Gay and straight are just things we created.
Most likely because the heads of our societies were extremely homophobic, which created a homophobic world.
Just leading by the wrong examples at its finest.

Zak is this you.

>Only when i'm extra superty dooper horny

Take your meds, son.

the lego maniac?

i don't find guys attractive but I was always curious about sucking a dick. fucked a few traps, don't regret it.

Do u like muh butt?

>There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little DO YOU LIKE TRAPS thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” DO YOU LIKE TRAPS guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking DUDE THAT LOOKS LIKE A LADY. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic doyiuliketrapsfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

Sit on my face please

Yes, this me.
I am Zak.
The Zak you speak of.
It is me.

Yes, Zak here. What the fuck you want fam

Day 122, I brushed my hair and took a photo in better lighting.

>they put more effort into their make-up than women
>they put more effort into shaving than women
>they put more effort into feminine clothing than women
>they suck cock without complaining
>they use their hands and play with your balls or ass instinctively
>they take it up the ass and love it
>they spend more time cleaning out their assholes than women
>they can't get pregnant
>women are socially terrible and think their pussy is gold

Post proof, picture of your rig will do. Or a certain trap gif you showed me.

too fat
too masculine
no

Total liberal bullshit. They are scientifically defined sexuall orientations and the social construct is only a biproduct of that. Stop pretending that it's society that defines sex.

still a dude

>straight
fucking kek good one m8

honestly good for her

>DUDE THAT LOOKS LIKE A LADY
>44
checkd'

Don't stop

You are not Zak.
I am Zak.
The Zak he called out.
This is me.
I am truely Zak.

how fucking disgusting
hairy legs
that skin being pulled apart tight, looks absolutely stupid and gross as possible

wont say it looks like a dude because i dont think anyone would ever mistake that ass as being female/feminine

I understand it perfectly. You choose a life of ignorance to feel however you want. You deny human reality.

>confusing hate with joy
I love laughing at the mentally disabled. Don't assume a distain for gays is hate, kiddo. Your kind is starting to sound like a broken record.

We created a lot of stuff. Ignoring life and claiming everything is wrong simply because you disagree with it doesn't make it right. Funny how homosexuals and Christians are starting to sound alike. "I deny (x) because my mind said it was different".

>dick is more feminine than a vagina
nigga youre a faggot. own up to it and stop pretending youre straight. man up and admit youre a cuck faggot

Would you prefer synonymous terms that mean literally the same thing but use different words? Go find a fucking thesaurus you dim-witted fucktwit, then you can be a master of sesquipedalian loquaciousness yourself.

him

Nice try filthy Jew.

Lol didn't think I could be both

source

>DUDE THAT LOOKS LIKE A LADY.

If they areally fully passable, when I see a hot one that I'm shocked to find out is a trap it really turns me on

Because "straight" guys forget Bisexuality exists

that's one i wouldn't fuck. i might let it blow me in the dark as long as it didn't have my number.
but seriously tired of using fat chicks as warm holes. they don't deserve the attention. they are always super stoned and can't do anything right in bed. they stink. who care anymore.

if i can't get with the woman i want, i'll make everyone my bitch.

Aw. Did daddy take your picture?

Maybe Steven Tyler's song is a foreshadowing of what is to come. He's probably going to pull a Caitlyn Jenner on us, if she hasn't already

Yeah, just names we created for stuff. Like that yellow banana. It isn't really, it's just what the oppressive society decided what it will be.

So your basically saying u like it and want more, right?

Straight male here.

If by traps, you mean crossdressers, that's not a sexual venture I participate in. However, I've been balls deep in many transexuals over the years.

Pic related. It's a transexual prostitute that I used to visit very frequently.

Lol retardation at it's best.

my negro

Yo dude, you actually beliefed this fucking weak bait I wrote?
I don't have any Idea who this Zac is, but considering your response to my post he writes like a fucking autist

i want to breed you

>scientifically defined
What, you mean Psychologically? You realize that's practically pseudo-science, right?

Honestly there's a real quick way to dismiss this: People fuck animals, hands, household appliances, and objects that are in no way resembling sex organs but are designed specifically to feel pleasurable. Are they gay or straight?

y-you're a guy...?

you ain't straight..

>pedantry

>
>Total liberal bullshit. They are scientifically defined sexuall orientations and the social construct is only a biproduct of that. Stop pretending that it's society that defines sex.

Dubs speak the truth.

I hope so.

my toenails smell like burnt cheese

Why do you keep making these threads?

>pederast

No. It's false. There are three genders.
>Males.
They have penises and balls.
>Females.
They have vaginas and uterus'.
>Hermaphrodites.
A mistake.

Penis in vagina makes baby.

Unless the social construct is the names, it doesn't fucking exist you fucking mongoloid.

>my toenails smell like burnt cheese
i have a foot fetish - thats repulsive.

your push-up form is atrocious

>social construct is a biproduct of sexual oriantations

>WAT

Because they're still women user. Even though they have a penis they still have womanly needs.

T..thanks?