Should I shave my fucking head, Sup Forums? Just graduated Highschool, was never very social...

Should I shave my fucking head, Sup Forums? Just graduated Highschool, was never very social, now I don't have a social life
Is this social suicide? Should I go all out and use a razor too or just as low as a regular machine gets? Is this social suicide? What do people think about this? Just randomly shaving their head after years of having shit, wild hair.

I shaved my head after having bad hair all through middle school. All the girls suddenly thought I was hot after none of them had given me the time of day before. Didn't get any action though cause I was still an autist when they would try to talk to me and they'd lose interest.

Give it a shot user.

OP- did your grandparents have any children that were not born mentally retarded?

Get a fade first before you go full baldman

You're really pathetic, dude. Why do you care about other's acceptance so much?

Nah

Yes, all of them.

Other people are obviously going to be assholes to you here.

Have you ever tried using a maintamer on your hair?
Hair like that can become silky if you work at it, and it feels a lot better when it is.
Just a recommendation, you should try it out. You don't have to let people know you used it, but that's up to you.

Mother fucker I'm trying to get an opinion. Get that stick out of your ass.

Nice trips OP. Still with trips bears the question... Is this social suicide? I mean sure, trips only happen once every 111 posts.... Is this social suicide? What do you guys think about trips? Is this social suicide? Just randomly getting trips after years of getting singles, doubles.

how is shaving your head social suicide what are you 14

might as well, it will always grow back and you might like it better short

Go for it, I shaved my head and it actually turned out pretty well for me, if anyone ever asks why, just tell em you were bored and since summers starting its getting hot,

So you're wondering whether it's a bad thing or not? It grows back, there's kids in Africa starving and you're worried about something so futile. Grow the fuck up kid, you just graduated. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows.

Just get a buzz like this

You're too young to go bald

Listen here faggot
1. Shea moisture hydration conditioner every day, get a good amount in and use a wide toothed comb in the shower to get rid of knots
2. Squeeze out your hair with hands after shower, and the gently pull it to dry with towel. Don't fucking just go nuts with it.
3. Shea moisture curl and style milk while it's still slightly wet
4. Blow dry on low power but with heat, use hands to gently get it into place

you have hair like mine and I can promise it works

source: 8/10 curls

>source: faggot

Absolutely you should buzz your hair if you feel like giving it a go. It always grows back. And as it starts growing back, there might be a sweet spot where you don't like it at first, but maybe 3-4 weeks later, it seems to be a perfect length.

So if you don't like it at first, don't despair. Just keep checking it out as it grows.

Good luck.

Is this social suicide? Is this social suicide? Is this social suicide? Is this social suicide? Is this social suicide? Is this social suicide? Is this social suicide? Is this social suicide? Is this social suicide? Is this social suicide? Is this social suicide? Is this social suicide? Is this social suicide? Is this social suicide? Is this social suicide? Is this social suicide? Is this social suicide? Is this social suicide? Is this social suicide? Is this social suicide? Is this social suicide? Is this social suicide? Is this social suicide? Is this social suicide? Is this social suicide? Is this social suicide? Is this social suicide? Is this social suicide? Is this social suicide? Is this social suicide? Is this social suicide?

faggot i bet girls think your hair is sexy and you get laid with sexs from it fucking queer

>style milk

shave your head and go full 1488

It can't be social suicide if you don't have a social life, you faggot.

I'm just genuinely curious. This post made me cringe really hard

If you're not a jew, just shave all of it off. Your head wasn't meant for hair.

If jewish, you know what to do

this. why would cutting off your own hair suddenly make everyone hate you

they're either way into it are not really at all tbhfam
you get respect from curly haired old women tho regardless