Hey Sup Forums how do I kill my suicidal gf and make it look like she took her own life...

Hey Sup Forums how do I kill my suicidal gf and make it look like she took her own life? Nobody will be surprised if she commits suicide, so my shit won't be everybody's interest

Let her kill herself, problem solved.

throw that btich out a window.

Ain't got time for that, gotta make it happen before summer and she's all like going to some rehab everyday and shit, she really is improving...sucks

Live in first floor

Dump her and Darwin takes the wheel

That's sadly out of the question, too many plans and contracts for the future and shit going on

Why don't u just dump her anyway why does she have to die exactly

Fentanyl

Why...?

even if your behind seven proxies or on TOR you fucked yourself over by posting this on Sup Forums if you actually do something

This whole thread is really funny

Why do you want to kill her OP?

Clearly, the first thing to do is to post about your plans on the internet.
SO check!
you are on your way my man.

dont do anything illegal. Just make her depressed and find ways to ruin her life

miss todd comes to mind ;)

non creative user detected.

coward...i dont understand. why dont you dump her.. its not like your married and get some big life insurance

If you can't even figure that out it won't matter how much you'll make it look like suicide. You're going to get caught anyway.

Play Russian Roulette with her and make her go first. Only have the whole thing filled with bullets.

Just dump her, you sad sack of shit.

Holy shit. Why not this instead
1. Break up
2. Go on with your fucking life and stop being a whiny bitch cunt.
3. Enjoy your life not being a whiny bitch cunt.

Kill yourself.
Might tip her over the edge.
But at least you'll be dead.

>I'm too much of a pussy to handle a stressful situation even when it is what I want

you faggot, kill yourself

/thread

Because if she kills herself he gets off without all the drama, and probably even gets sympathy.

Why are you even on b?

Can't get a permit
nah
it's way too complicated
been trying for the last year, but she thinks im a saint...dumb bitch
considering 24/7
thanks
lol
because i hate her
bait
yeah cus the police here is smart enough
because i hate her and i want to fuck some bitches before summer is done and we/i move
because i hate her and she is the perfect girl for a stalker ex that will fuck up my life forever
^read the above
thanks, finally. it's not only drama, she will fuck my shit up for life

Is that her in the picture? Want me to seduce her away for you?

sadly no. would've never even consider this shit if that was her. pic related is her though
>yes she is over 18

sorry wrong file, this is her

trust me, nobhody was thinking she looks less than 21

Google "exit bag." Easy, painless, cheap. Tell her about it. She might even want to do it herself.

The foulest smelling pussy I ever heard of. who are you trying to fool OP? Sup Forums is not a place to accommodate "sympathy"

i posted the wrong picture, but no joke, the girl in that pic turned 18 on the day she took it. she went to my school, her name is Iselin Aune
thanks for the tip, will check out
newfag

sounds like something a bitch would want.

Well, I mean, I could still try to woo her away. Then no one has to die, and you can still get the outcome you want.

and btw, i don't care for sympathy. if i did i would've made up a fake bullshit childhood trauma story or something. couldn't give a fuck at all
sry not american, what do you mean by woo?

op too scared to dump a girl...

Woo is sort of a "nicer" way of saying seduce. ;D Got anymore pics of her?

defribilate her
make it look like a heart attack or some shit

>she will fuck my shit up for life

elaborate, this is the one thing people are sticking around to find out.

How could not killing your girlfriend, "fuck your shit up for life"?

Get her to take something that will knock her out then force feed her the rest of the bottle.

She ODs, you were asleep.

nice trips. but nah i'm not too scared, but it'd be way easier to do that than getting stalked for the rest of my life?
she is a psycho bitch that has among more, anger issues, and everytime she gets angry she takes it out on me. not trying to get any sympathy and i don't feel sorry for myself, believe me. have had to get stitches in my head and hand after multiple freak outs she's had.
not a bad idea
sry no, that's from when we first started dating

Marry her
Last one breathing wins

loool i'd rather die
like what?

You know what, this thread has taught me something. From now on I'm gonna stop telling people that Sup Forums isn't there personal army. Because that's what we were. A fucking army of faggots just wait, hoping for some faggot to present a problem so that we could fuck up whoever's bothering them. Now we're overrun by people who don't want to troll.

Dunno, haven't killed anybody yet. Let me do some research for you, Sup Forumsitch.

>btw i dont care for sympathy
>Because if she kills herself he gets off without all the drama, and probably even gets sympathy.

Hence I said accommodate not provide

Damn, I need some sleep with spelling errors liek that.

Hold on I got it.

>fill up the tub with warm water and light some candles
>tell her that you want to have a romantic evening or some shit
>she gets in bath, you 'accidentally' drop hair drier in tub

damn that would've been perfect....wish we had a tub. might visit family in the summer, gonna try it out then. will post results if that's what it comes down to.

It Depends
which hand is your girlfriend

Sounds suspiciously like an ex of mine... what country are you from?

I read that sleeping pills are the most common way that women commit suicide by over dosing.

You know what to do, you magnificent bastard.

damn, how did you survive? norway
damn ur cool
hmmm not bad, thanks for the tip

god damn, Sup Forums, yall niggas more savage than I remembered.

I decided I was going to try to play through the pain, and she ended up leaving me for a guy she met online.

>"everytime she gets angry she takes it out on me."
If what you claim is true plan an abuse, record it and blackmail her with the footage. She either leaves you or is arrested, either way you could pack your shit and leave Dodge.

If that does't work kill yourself for being such a massive faggot, then the world won't have to worry about that psycho bitch spawning your subpar genetics along with faggotry

thats pretty dark :) drug her up get her to od

Raise her up to a high point in her life, then proceed to kick her feet out from under her, metaphorically. I.e. leave and never say why.

dont kill her you norwegian bitch

Nigger, I already had that idea and it was good. Get out.

Hot fudge death enema.

lool lucky guy, my gf is waaaay to hooked on me. and i'm not even that good looking nor smart, don't really have a sense of humour too. all her life she's suffered from an abusive family on drugs, later foster family abusing her and shit. i "saved" her lol, fuck this
actually considered, but she wouldn't stop stalking me after getting out of jail or whatever. might as well kill myself if this shit hasn't ended by the end of summer
not my gf in the pic
lool best response
what else is there to do.
a) kill her and be done with this shit
b) dump her and get stalked for the rest of my life, never be able to have somewhat of a normal life
c) kill myself, but i don't wanna because i love life and know how many opportunities i have...but this bitch got me locked behind bars 24/7
lol what is that, imma google

Break up with her..

OP, you're going to commit murder and you just told us that you live in Norway. That narrows it down by a lot.

>Translation: They're tricking you, dipshit.

Wow I have never seen such a bait thread before

nice, it's how I became desensitized before Sup Forums

damn ur right. might as well kill myself lol
summer fag
yeah thanks

I mean just don't say anything about YOURSELF. You can still kill this bitch, though.

Why do you wanna kill her m8 ?

dude just be a cuck instead

and then make sure she gets hooked on the bull. then she'll be gone, no murder required. ffs

end of thread. Bring camera so we can fap. wtf are you sitting around for weirdo

Read the thread, faggot.

>because i hate her and i want to fuck some bitches before summer is done and we/i move
break up with her in the worst way you can imagine, she'll either kill you, kill herself, kill you, your lover and herself

First thing is you don't ask a image board on how to do it tard baby

This

thanks for the help
lol, will consider
^
aight

Read the thread you fucking faggot, his lady is a stalker

her body looks so depressed

OP judging from how you type you should kill yourself and save her and us the pain of your autism

just fucking shoot her and put the body in a bath of acid or something.

worst thing is that i probably have autism lol. i have epilepsy and have medication that works for both epilepsy, bipolar disorder and autism, even though it's just some "improvement" medicine for autism. there really is no medicine for it, but it's supposed to help. kinda.
please for fucks sake read the thread, can't get a permit, norway isn't usa

there you go, that is a good looking woman if that is yours, you should have no problem convincing her to do a mmf, or an mmmf. Make sure to use a dSLR with a good flash and lense, though for this purpose stock lense should be fine.

also if he were well endowed and older/better off financially i think it will accelerate the transfer. Post some ultra desperate "breed my wife" shit on whatever bbs exists for casual encounters. Post her OP pic, you will get flooded.

now, just make sure she has a great time and don't defend your relationship, and after a few times or less you'd be surprised how fast you're rid of her

it works with a kitchen knife too you moron.

you want her to kill herself just break up with her you fucking retard

if you bothered enough to comment i guess you woulda bothered enough to read the comments and see that i only have that one pic of her in which i posted. it's not her in the webm.
wow are you 14
read the fucking thread you fucking 16 year old fucking summer fucking fag

thanks, needed that

No but you clearly are uselss since you came here asking for dumb shit.

okay

Tell her an exit mask is this really cool drug that makes you feel good.