How do you guys feel about Bo?

How do you guys feel about Bo?

cuck faggot

It's not your fault.
It's not your fault.
It's not your fault.
It's not your fault.

Bo knows this. Bo knows that. but Bo dont know jack, cos Bo cant rap.

Greatest performer known to man.

Top three greatest rappers current:

1). Eminem
2). lil dicky
3). Bo Burnham

i'm a pro stand-up and he makes me angry that i'll never be as good as him

Fuckin love his stuff. He just released a new one on Netflix and it's even better than the last.

Love the beaten boys man

All I know is that he's homeless now

I watched it three times. Shit made me sad, and I hate to liken myself to him because that's exactly what he doesn't want, but shit, he's just me with better control and more creativity.

underrated post

Just watched that movie two days ago. Fucking loved it.

Who?

He fucking sucks...I got into an argument a few years ago about his shitty contrived act!!!

I don't find him or his dumb musical comedy bits funny. his act is pure ADD.

Unfunny tryharding cunt. He should be a clown. Maybe then his humor would be more appropriate

Eminens washed up, he doesn't even ryhme he just says shit fast and no one acknowledges that it doesn't flow

His first two albums were the best all time tho

Ber Bernherm.
He's a stand up comic who is really super self away and critical of performers

fun when he was on youtube, but then promptly went RIGHT up his own ass with all the "oh im so deep and introspective" shit in his specials.

I'm listening to him right now. Already watched make happy three times. 10/10 would bang

He's a pretentious cunt but he knows it and blows it out of proportion for the sake of comedy and satire. Some of his bits make me laugh, his newer songs are introspective but don't really beat you over the head with it which is nice. Honestly though the thing I like most is how he's a total cunt to hecklers of any kind. 8/10 performer

another 2 star netflix comedian

no thanks