Culture Pals - /cp/

Patriarchy Pals ed.

Come meet QTs from around the world, get your flirt on, learn '''''languages''''', flash your patrician taste to the Sperg Squad, make fun of dumb QTs, handpick QTs and add them to your bookmarks, tell qts about the joys of fascism, tell qts they should listen to their patriarch

Culture Pals website for the newfags:
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/EvUXeSpH

mega with all the OP pics that nobody uses
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

interpals.net/nouhisae
youtube.com/watch?v=DPARaL3F498
interpals.net/Inity
youtu.be/wWLhrHVySgA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Micronesian qts.

2nd for getting the popcorn to continue watching the sperg off

Third for why am I still lurking this board and this general

Want a kiss brother?

hi how are u??

you'll get a salty crotch captain

I need to find a nice French QT that will actually fuck around. I've been talking to this Parisian QT, but she is lesbian. Although she still wants to hang out and show me cool WW2 sites i

>Gispies... Gipsies are a path to abilities... many consider... unnatural.
I didn't think about that but you're right
>Prague is beautiful!
Indeed it is
>First for Micronesian qts.
Absolutely disgusting brah, micros are fucking scum and they're ruining Hawaii along with the flips.

Feeling the "poilu" coursing through my veins.
And you Allemagne?

because this thread reminds you of your favorite qt you haven't talked to in ages that probably is married to Vlad and shat out four of his kids while he is forcing her to drink vodka during the pregnancy or else she will ket kicked in the tummy again

pretty good, fapping to your posts

anyone have that video where italian schoolgirl is slapped by another and she spits on her? i cant find it but it really woke up my johnson how submissive she was

>fapping to your posts
Dang that's more arousing than I could've suspected.
How far are you from Strasbourg?

Is Rheinland pfalz a good region?
No I blocked that cunt cause she had mental health problems

Quality OP-pic.

I need this too I think

>Is Rheinland pfalz a good region?
Not him but yes

9000 hours in paint.
lel menes

mfw i got cucked from my fav qt

will Germans jump me for being an American service member

hot

story

No but the new Germans will

Story

this is her profile interpals.net/nouhisae

that's normal here, get used to it

>Prague is in Romania

i found out she was flirting with other men and planning to meet them

Probably not, just don't act like a stereotypical American and you'll be fine

kek
I'll probably just be drunk in my dorms the whole time so I won't bother germans

oh that's nothing yet. come back when she is fucking real dudes and ignores the loser from the internet :^)

What country?

you seem to have quite an experience being cucked

sure. It's just how this thing goes in 90% of the cases, unless your qts are really ugly or complete autismos

Post your qt, post profile of her bulls.

You still haven't sent that vocaroo :'(

See 38:07
youtube.com/watch?v=DPARaL3F498

Fugg I forgot! Will deliver tomorrow!

Considering that you've been whispering into my ear that I should blogpost about my existence, here it goes:
So I've deceitufully brought up the fact that I know one of my "friends" will be seeing Assassin's creed in theaters wednesday night, all so that it could be the conscencious and polite thing on his end to invite me (which I've never done before). And therefore I'll be with him and another friend of his that night, which theoretically should be a step forward for becoming a normal human sociable being and which should bolster my self-confidence to finally "tag along" in a group of friends.

But I also know that I'm uninteresting and will probably be third-wheeled when we're there, and will be doomed to be ignored the night throughout.

Isn't this a bit counter-productive? Being so desperate to have friends that I "guilt-trip" so to speak, someone to bring me with his friend, and then have my confidence in being someone friendly and chatty when I realize I'll be that third-wheel all night. Basically every time I try to make friends, it ends up etching away at my will to make friends since it's always brought to the light that I'm weird and that others don't enjoy my company.
Thoughts?

>inb4 "what does this have to with /cp/?"
Well I need to know how to be likeable around friends before knowing how to be likeable around girls. If you catch my drift.

indonesians are pretty shit tier anyway

interpals.net/nouhisae

cucked by an indo, lel

You're going at this with the wrong mentality from the get go. When you get invited out to go somewhere you just have to realize that if things go sour it's not the end of the world. You're not going to become a social expert from one night of going out. This is a self fulfilling prophecy, you think you're weird and uninteresting so you behave weird and uninteresting around others and then you give up after one try

You should maybe up your standards as well

Why would you even think about calling this person a QT?

Also, Russian femanon, where is my vocaroo?

how did you find out? serious question

Be yourself. What is the fucking point of being likeable around friends if you act like someone else?

Saw a comment from her on a guy's profile and i asked him wht was going on. Unfortunately found out the truth

We liked each other, I didn't know she would do this to me.

how can you imply that much from that comment? was it on IP?

Yes and I asked him what was going on between them.

>This is a self fulfilling prophecy, you think you're weird and uninteresting
Right, and I suppose that you'll submit that perhaps it's too embedded already in my sub-conscious for me to stray for thinking of things this way, but I'm actually carefully to intersperse my outings with friends with boosts to my ego (for example, by browsing through interpals and harvesting my confidence at every turn of girls fawning over the charmer I can be by text messaging). And despite that I arrive in everyone of those with renewed confidence over how I'll entertain my friends and not be forgotten, it all collapses within the first ten minutes of meeting with them where I become submerged with guilt about not inserting even a single word into the group conversation. So basically it doesn't matter how confident I am when I arrive, since it always goes to shit that fast.
Also, it mustn't think that I think and speak like I write, which to say like a sperg.

>When you get invited out to go
About that... I'm rarely ever greeted to colluding with my friends about their plans for going out, or whatever they intend. Basically either I cheekily allude enough to it that I'm brought along (and I hate this), or I'm asked whether I care to join them at the last minute, which doesn't exactly send the message of "haha you're such a cool person, we wanna hang out with you".

But thanks man. I know being confident is key but it's so hard to keep it up when you've never even prove to yourself that you're alright at sustaining your end of a conversation.

>Be yourself.
Be yourself and never know the joys of the fairer sex.
Meh ._.

Screenshot the comment and remove usernames?

ah ok, well im sorry man

I never told you I was going to do it.

Pls.

interpals.net/Inity
He stole her

whenever i get along with someone i start to think its one of you trying to ruse me

ahhh

Дa лaднo, oн жe пoпpocил нopмaльнo, чeгo ты лoмaeшьcя.
Are you implying that if you were a girl then you would be likeable around friends of the same sex? What makes you think so? S'il te plaît, te ne pouvez pas croire que.

Isn't that Patrice Wilson?
youtu.be/wWLhrHVySgA

tu*, not a second te, of course.

>Are you implying that if you were a girl then you would be likeable around friends of the same sex?
Oh no, not at all.
But that if I renounce to bettering myself and becoming someone that's pleasurable to surround yourself with, then I'll probably never have a girlfriend (hence complaining of "never knowing the joys of the fairer sex").
Don't worry. I'm not arr nine kay.

>croire ça*

Oups, et
>ne peux pas*
C'est du bon effort tout de même!

My life is over
Im nothing without her

Sure if you know any other way to send it to you. I can't make vacaroo
Mнe нe cлoжнo, тoлькo c тeлeфoнa этa пpoгpaммa y мeня нe paбoтaeт.

[email protected]
Send it to me there )

You're a beautiful full-grown American user though. Many envy already on that basis alone. You're more without her than you ever with her user.
You're my beautiful user, and it's known you will prevail.

no I'm your beautiful user

please rub my back and console me

unless you're a guy, then just get your sister or cousin to do it :3

>you sister
You fucking pedophile. I dare you ever to say those words about my 15 year-old sister ever again.
You know what. I shouldn't have doubted you in the first place. You're a fucking worthless mentally deranged aberration, and it's saying something that even you knew that about yourself.

Do you guys have classical dance lessons on highschool in your cunt? Always when I tell a qt about them they get all wet and jelly.

Okay, got it, thanks.

Dunno, if I were you, then I would work at actually being somewhat comfortable with yourself first. I mean, It does not get better if all of a sudden you start hanging out with friends, etc. Being able to talk about popular culture will not make you happier. This feeling might get suppressed for some time, but it will not just leave you all of a sudden, if not in the "dying a virgin" then in a "not finding someone that you actually care about" sense. So you might as well better yourself for reasons other than wanting to find a qt.

aww you are so sweet, the story was made up cuz i got bored lol

>Do you guys have classical dance lessons on highschool in your cunt?
No not at public school though we had dance lessons when I went to catholic school.
(I'm American not Czech)

I don't know if it's Canada wide because every province sets their own curriculum, but we did it for like a month in gym class in grade 9. Can't say I remember anything from it because I gave zero fucks about the whole thing and just wanted to play hockey and football instead.

Ayy, I went to a catholic school as well. It was a tiny school and only had around 50 people in each year. But everyone was friendly and we were like a family. We had several foreign teachers who were teaching there just because they enjoyed the atmosphere.

Your fizkult privet was serious but at the same time soft and cute, Russia chan
Thank you

>It was a tiny school and only had around 50 people in each year. But everyone was friendly and we were like a family.
It was the exact same at mine too, I really missed it when I switched over to a public school. Didn't have any foreign teachers though but we did have a mean nun lmao.

sigh

You are welcome. Still can't get why you keep using this phrase.

Because I like it. Dont be too serious, Nastya.

I know this pain too well. I solved it by just blocking every guy who looks at my profile because for whatever reason it seemed like the same guys just kept coming back.

Which one of you guys is this leaf

ela e mesmo uma gaja ou estão no merdapostanço?

that british girl messaged me

she's boring as fuck

É sim.

IKR, I was about to give her a piece of my mind but she went offline and I seriously think she wont understand anyway.

I will never understand why girls would message a guy if they don't wanna talk about anything and just give short replies. Sometimes they wont even give normal replies, like pic related

The fuck.
Me too.

I smell a Norway flag :)
This seems so like him.

nope

That can not make sense senpai, even to you.

I'm sleepy.

How would he have ever known that I spent my time here though, presuming that he's spying on those he suspects of being active members to this general*
There.

Who else /stillgetsdepressedfromtheirqtleavingthem5monthsago/ here?

I told him senpai.

Who /spendingtheholidayswiththeirqt/ here?

Let's see what she says.

Delete this.

>love for a girl who merely thought of you as a quirky american with whom to chat, in between playing out her life of having sex every weekend as it is with every normal person these days
Cringe.

You don't know my profile senpai.

Delete this.

"No"

Haha no.

Next thread should be commitment edition 2bh