or PDB

piper

Autismo the cum pipe

han solo dies

Faggo the dick like bong

Pipe down

Name it slobodan milosević kek

autist

OP- did your grandparents have any children that were not born mentally retarded?

Hitler did nothing wrong

Noot

"Fuck myself"

Phallic Face Fucker

Autistic nigger jew the 3rd

Spiral Minaret

Naldo

Re roll

"Howard Unruh."

>Jewish
>Born in NJ in 1920
>Drafted for WWII
>Discharged from US Army in 1945 at age 24 for keeping "meticulous notes of every German killed, down to details of the corpse"
>Lived in his mom's basement without employment while she supported him with a factory job
>Decorated his basement with military items and set up a shooting range
>"Had trouble getting along with neighbors"
>Howie "was harassed by neighborhood teens, who thought he was homosexual and used to make fun of him"
>Reported to have been depressed about previous "homosexual liaisons" in a Philadelphia movie theater
>Eventually, Howie "became paranoid about his neighbors and started to keep a diary detailing everything he thought was said about him
>"Next to some of the names was the word 'Retal', short for 'retaliate'"
>After a night walk to a movie theater, Howie came home and discovered that "the gate he had just built in front of his house had been stolen"
>"When I came home last night and found my gate had been stolen, I decided to kill them all"
>Walks through his neighborhood at 9:20 AM with a German Luger, shooting anyone he came across
>Kills 13 people in twelve minutes, including a Bakery Truck Driver, and two children, aged 6 and 2
>Diagnosed with Schizophrenia, evades conviction, spends life in multiple asylums and psych wards

>Died in 2009 at the age of 88
>Last public words ever released were "I'd have killed a thousand if I had enough bullets"

Retarded name for a retarded guy.

Chum Guzzler

nigger dick

rolllllll

googoogagaladygaga

Only fags name pipes

Winrar

rolllll

cancer

rollllllllllllllllllllllllll

Nigger the Nigger

Cunt-kiss.