Hey everyone, I have never asked Sup Forums for adivce before but I wanted to share my story...

Hey everyone, I have never asked Sup Forums for adivce before but I wanted to share my story. I just had my heart ripped out of me from a girl that I know in my heart was the one for me. She was the only girl that could make me laugh so effortlessly and could make me smile in an instant. I met her this September, she is skinny, petite, blonde, the cutest girl I've seen in my life (and I live in Southern California for God's sake), but best of all she was funny. Her and I somehow shared the exact same sense of humor. but here I was. 6 foot 1 but overweight by 55 pounds. But I have a very outgoing personality and I can be charming with women. I know I don't deserve her in the shape I'm in so I literally for 3 months only eat 1-2 times a day and I start hitting the weight room, I lose 40 pounds. But i still dont think im good enough for her, so i keeo waiting to make a move. Our friends already thought we were going out because we talk so much and we get along so well. Over the past few weeks we stayed up texting about life and what it all means and just joking around and having fun. But we got into a bit of an argument last night because she had been curving me for a when I ask her to go somewhere and at the last minute she flakes on me. Well she got all "Are you really throwing away our friendship for this?" And I tell her that I like her. Then she tells me that she only likes me as a friend... I always feared that this would happen and now I just feel like I wasted the last 9 months of my life on someone who will never feel as deeply about me as I will of them. I was sitting in the car by myself after feeling awful. Before I never understood how someone could take their own life for being sad, but now I think I know what they must feel. Where can I possibly go from here. I know in my heart of hearts that she was the one. I feel lost.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UwUO_NHAjQA
youtube.com/watch?v=X5-sg1SnDAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This

OP- did your grandparents have any children that were not born mentally retarded?

Hurt happens, user.
But happiness is like a point of light in the sky, while suffering is like the only black of the sky.
Do we say the night sky is full of darkness? No. We say it is full of stars.

I stopped reading after the 2nd sentence. You'll get over it.

If real my advice is to go and just put some game on random hos until you find one who is hot and puts out and fuck her good for a bit then feel better
Then this chick will seem like less to you, and you can either try again if you still like her or just get over it

If this is troll then cool stroy bro i hope u get more people to fall for bait and give advice

>muh first crush friend-zoned me boohoo
For fuck's sake. Almost every single guy on the planet has been through this same experience. It sucks, but ending it all over this? Come on. Get your shit together, user.

Life goes the fuck on. Seriously. Cry a bit know it's shit. Then move the fuck on jesus.

Shit happens bro. You always think "she's the one". C'mon man younprobably thought that shit about the girls before and are gonna think that about the girls you're gonna meet later on in life. Best you can do is get over it and go find another one but it'll take time. Gl bro

Keep hitting the gym and get jacked. Then when she asks you out, tell her to fuck off.

Kek thats what I did

What happened after?

Isn't bait

I moved on. What else was there to do?

Didn't take long at all afterwards to realize that even though I could have sworn she was "the one", she actually wasn't. We still talk but honestly I could give less of a shit about her.

WELL IN FUTURE DONT GO CALLING HER DUDE
You got friendzoned along time ago
You played it to cute man
She sees you as a teddy bear
You can probably salvage it if you want to but you have to prepare to do some shit that will hurt her feelings first
R U READY?
I can advise you
ON SOME REDPILL SHIT HERE MAN
If you want to pursue this reply and I will tell you how to get into her cunt within 7 days

She told me to not be upset, but how could I not?I can say without a doubt I have never liked a girl like I've liked this one.

Fake op

Tl;dr

Not OP but intrigued

Alright go on

You're always gonna like a girl different than the way you liked the other either way you just have to get over it

I'm sorry for you OP. There's literally nothing you can do but grit your teeth through this. Dont an hero or anything retarded but learn from that shit. Don't call anyone you like dude and be sure to let them know you like them before you become their best friend.

This was the last thing that was said. Haven't spoken since.

Okay here's what he needs to do
1. Message her right now 'Umm okay heres the deal I was being nice cause I thought u were better than these hos im usually with... turns out u aint. get back to me if u wanna get real'
2. post evidence to us
3. if she replies, or if she doesnt, whatever - doesnt matter - just ignore her dont reply
4. necessary next step: find some ho she knows, doesnt matter who, so long as it will get back on the grapevine that you are with her... butter her up. be forward and pushy, slightly rude but not offensive, crack a joke but sort of put somethin in there that can be read the wrong way so shes not sure of herself. girls go crazy for this shit you will have her in no time.
5. next step you can fuck this bait chick or not but the key is dont get any feelings for her she is just meat for the TRAP
6. after a few days just be mean to her whatever
7. The chick you are really with should be hearing about this in the grapevine by now and will probly message you with some shit. If she talks about the bait chick dont respond or dignify any of that... but be like ah okay so u wanna come back? she will be putty in ur hand bitches are all like this.

Yeah in hindsight that was probably a huge mistake.

kill yourself you cali fag

follow up when you are buttering the bait bitch up you mix compliments with insults.. u know how it goes its not rocket science.

No fuck her. A girl isn't worth ending your life. You'll get over her. Go do something you can be proud of. Muhammad Ali died last night and left a legacy. People are going to remember him. If you kill yourself right now no one is going to give a fuck after you're gone.

Don't let your happiness be dependant on the actions and feelings of others. make your own happiness. make your own life. Take charge of it. Be fit because it makes you feel good to be fit. Keep those around who appreciate you and tell anyone that doesn't to fuck right off.

work on something for you to achieve. feel the happiness that came after. work on the next thing, but make it worth every time. feel the happiness. repeat...
this is how you build your character. making things that matter and help your growing. don't fix your mind on your complexes and fails

lol what PUA handbook did you read this horseshit?

There is actually a girl who is her best friend that I tried to be friends with to make her happy. But after what happened I blocked her on instagram because I didn't really like her anyway. Shit she would have been perfect for this...

haahaha

Do it faggot, kill yourself & live stream it! I wanna see you die.

handbooks r for faggots. women are simple man just run machinegun game on them, run then over with brute force

you'll be fine user, try having that happen with a girl you've known for about 16 years, but she's always seen you as a brother.

Heres a tip op for having a great life.
FUCK BITCHES GET MONEY AKA DONT FUCK BITCHES BECAUSE FUCK BITCHES
tHeY aRe CrAzY

do eet just unblock her and say wanna meet i need to talk? play it up make her betray her friend. this will be good

youtube.com/watch?v=UwUO_NHAjQA
Litsten to the wise words of a master

That's awkward as Shit, she has a private account. I added her like 3 months ago and never really spoke to her.

Sup Forums is not a good place to post this. A few will try and help, but most will just tell you to kill yourself.

I don't think I'd ever actually kill myself, I just know how they must feel now. Because it doesn't seem like the worst option anymore. But actually doing it? I have to much to live for.

its only awkward if you feel awkward about it. find some way to contact her and dont be a PUSSY
awkward is as awkward does. If youre forrest gump go get some jenny pussy. what is stopping you? braces on your legs? FAG better start RUNNING we dont take kindly to ur folk round hurrrrrrr

Can someone give me a tldr? Is it worth the effort to read?

>OP meets hottie
>sheIsTheOne.png
>they talk all the time and shit
>OP didn't think he's worthy of her
>loses 40 pounds for her
>expresses feels
>she has him squarely in the friendzone
>op is kill

its about that

You think maybe I get more in shape before I make my move? I haven't even hit my goal yet. After what happened I promised myself I'd get in shape even faster.

The beta faggot didn't make a move on her and talked to her constantly for months and didn't realize thats "how to get into the friendzone 101".

haha nice troll man
who the fuck cares about getting into shape
just slay hoz

I don't know if it's that simple

Stop making your end goal getting the attention of some cumslut for a few minutes.

Alright op, based on this alone, you got two options.

1. Your life sounds sad, be a better person, stop being a faggot
2. Hard reset

Especially when you live in California and every fuck boy with a undercut and abs is going around trying to do the same. All I have going for me is my personality and my humor.

thats cause you are fucking weak

Do you realize that for the entire time you guys were talking and you were trying to lose all that weight for her that she was probably getting railed by a new guy every single weekend? How do you feel knowing she's probably had at least 20 dicks in her since you guys have been speaking?

comparing yourself to others is weak.
have confidence in yourself
if you are funny and not a mongoloid then you can easily conquer good snatch
unless youre a fucking PUSSY
IF YOU ARE A PUSSY, TURN FAG AND TAKE IT UP THE ARSE. THREAD FINISHED

I'm sure she hasn't been in a relationship in a couple years.

I will love u OP :*

>umm okay heres the deal
Fucked it up in the first sentence, you have no idea what youre talking about and have probably been alone your whole life

I'm not talking about a relationships faggot. I'm talking about her going out with her girls on the weekends to clubs and grinding on new dudes every hour and going home with a new one each night.

Anyone loving the Filthy Frank reference?

She definitely ain't about that life

Some of the things you said really made sense to me. Thank you, I think I'll run with some of it.

>ok well you can't attack me just BC I'm
Me
What was she talking bout there?

No problem man i use these tactics to slay chicks they go for it all the time be a hero not a zero, chicks like courage and VALOR!!! Its not about being an asshole... its just about being STRONG BRO

One horrible thing that pretty much everyone has to realize at some point is that you have to live for yourself. It's part of growing up. Your life is not about her, it is about you, and you need to focus on that. There's more to live for than love. Love is just a side effect of life in general. Teach yourself to smile again, and learn to depend on yourself- and not on your heart.

>I just had my heart ripped out of me from a girl
I stopped reading there. Love is overrated and you kids place way too much value on it. Move on and stop giving a fuck. It's the easiest way.

I know you're hurt but don't act mad lol
At least you could have had her in your life and wait that one day she will come to love you too.
But if you just act mad and shit she's gonna be out of your life really quick and you'll never have any type of chance with her.

I told her that every time I make plans with her that she curved me and left me out to dry. So one night she does it again and then I curve her even harder and I'm kinda a dick about it because I was pissed off with her. Then she got all dramatic.

Seems like a very apathetic view towards life.

Do you really think she'd tell a cuck she friendzoned?

OP, what part of SoCal?

Honestly, you'll get over it. It doesn't feel like you will but you will.

Personally I'd not see this girl for a while. You need some space from her. Even if you dated her, the relationship would not have been healthy and it would not have lasted. The kind of all-consuming feelings you have towards her aren't sustainable in a relationship. Take a step back from this person, figure out how you need to be to be happy without her. Once you're happy on your own, you can resume the friendship.

Sounds like you're in pretty good shape now, and you get along great with this girl, so there's almost a certainly a qt3.14 that wants your dick. I know you only want the one girl, but give yourself some time and I'm sure you'll feel better.

It took me a couple months to get over the last girl I was way too into, and once I got over her I was in a relationship with an amazing girl for over two years. It'll work out.

Ohhh
Honestly if she gets all touchy and dramatic and shit then why would you want her to be yours anyways?
Sounds like she'd just pull the same shit if you brought up ANY flaw in her. Which would have just lead to stupid petty arguments because she can't take constructive criticism.

oc

soon to be latest conquest as evidence of technique workin good

Tl;Dr after heart ripped out I laughed. Op is a fag with feelings for a cum dumpster

They're right in a way tho. Love is overrated. If you fall in love then hey cool w/e. But otherwise it's just stupid to get hung up on that stuff. There's so much more to life than that.

Love is retarded and it makes people act retarded. I don't really care to have anything to do with it.

We live in a world where 90% of teenagers only go out with each other because of looks, you're fine OP. fuck her.

O M E G A
M
E
G
A

Seriously though you will get over it and come to be embarrassed about how you're acting right now

First, the fact that you have had this long of a relationship with her with no evidence that she wants to take it to the next level *proves* that she will not take it to the next level.

Second, when she said "are you going to throw away our friendship over this?" she proved herself to be self-serving and emotively abusive. A reasonably good friend of either gender would have owned up to flaking out. Wouldn't you?

Third, I'm sorry but you sound naive as heck. In other words you haven't had enough experience to have done this before. Listen to how many songs underscore what you're feeling now. People have been there, done that and lived.

I'm not reducing your grief here, I'm just making the point that everyone has survived this.

Last, you're making effort to make yourself good for a woman but on the other hand you're considering suicide? You can't offer anything useful to a woman if you buckle like this.

she probably likes black guys. tell her you'll eat the cum out of her pussy after hes done = relationship = profit???

i am the alpha i am the omega!
youtube.com/watch?v=X5-sg1SnDAM

Op here , I can honestly say I didn't expect so many replies and so few "kill yourselfs" Thanks to everyone that offered constructive criticism and advice.

Everyone has experienced it and when the hormones in your brain finish making you feel sad and like a little bitch you will become that little bit more hardened and callous from it making future encounters with females easier.

Kill yourself.

Op, been there, done it like 20 times. Still doing the same with a girl I've known for almost 12 years. Time heals all wounds