I've always wanted to start smoking weed but never got the chance through high school. Anything I should know?

I've always wanted to start smoking weed but never got the chance through high school. Anything I should know?

Too late don't bother

Makes you hungry and sleepy for just about everyone. Music sounds better, everything is a little harder focus your eyes , easily distracted, etc. Watch the movie The Truman Show when high. I did and I started crying. But yeah, just be safe and around people you feel comfortable around otherwise shit gets weird

use water filtration or your throught/lungs are gonna be in pain

real shit right here

Yeah its too late now.

Faggot OP, many if not most dont get "the chance" until college. Go smoke and learn foryourself

marijuana is dangerous, addictive and illegal.

My nigga order some off deepweb try edibles the feeling is so good

pic very related

I heard that if you inject yourself two marijuana weed you can overdose!

dont try edibles first time I gave my friend an edible for his first and he legit thought he needed medical care and that they were laced it's way to intense for a first time

>My son was a fucking faggot.

It only works for negroes and jazz musicians. They can smoke it like menthols and not get all stoner bro. If you're not a negro, tough shit son, you get fat and paranoid.

Edibles got me fucked up, in a good way. Takes an hour to kick in but his life a fucking train

Wouldn't recommend smoking too much your first time since you won't know what to expect and therefore you won't get the full benefits of the high.

And basically, smoking weed will "heighten" your senses (most notably your sense of sound and taste) will generally make you very happy, you'll come up with some of the greatest ideas ever thought up and forget about them 10 seconds later, (and the harder you try to remember, the harder it is to remember what you were you trying to remember and before you know it you'll be thinking about something else entirely,) and when you're coming down from your high, (which generally lasts an hour or two depending on how much you smoke,) you'll notice that you'll feel sluggish and tired (to which the proper response is to smoke more.

Oh and food fucking tastes delicious. Literally doesn't matter what you eat, you'll have an orgasm in your mouth.

If you are serious dude then gather as much information on groing as possible. Nutrients, when to use which nutrients, stages of plant growth etcetera etcetera etcetera. Meanwhile have a practice crop, its still not too late this yr (depending on where u are) for a small outdoor crop.

>smoke from a bong for three or force hours, have a good slow grove and a great time
>smoke from a pipe for a few minutes and feel like I died and am stuck reliving the last few minutes of my life

It can be different depending on the strain, the way you ingest it, what else you are on at the time. First timers should not combine liquor and weed.

>my son was a loser who abused his own body and wasted his life being a degenerate stoner.

>smoke from a pipe for a few minutes and feel like I died and am stuck reliving the last few minutes of my life.

Dafuq are you smoking? If anything bong hits are much more brutal then hits from a pipe.

stick to your normal life

Ever use a steamroller? Good lord.

I forgot: sex is supposed to be amazing high, but for some reason I can't get hard high. So, when my gf and I smoke up, it's a lot of oral.

ive had some really good steamrollers change my opinions on them

I had a lot more fun smoking weed in high school because it made me feel like an edgy faggot, and just enhanced the whole teenage experience for me tbh. Now a days I smoke just to make music, listen to music, or when im just chilling with friends.

To enjoy smoking pot to its fullest i feel like you'd need to do it in high school with a bunch of close friends, because the months to follow after that first time get pretty nuts and its just an awesome experience all together.

Smoking weed when you're older is still fine, its just a lot more mellow, and you're probably prone to a lot more panic/anxiety attacks.

IDK. I don't know a ton about weed, I'm a classic alcoholic just started smoking weed this summer. I had about six rum and cokes in me at that point, hit the pipe twice and then got a shotgun from my girlfriend and just fucking lost it. We sat in her driveway for an hour while I came down.

Nope, smoked out of Bongs, Pipes, vapes for weed, wax and oils, joints / spliffs, apples, aluminum foil (wouldn't recommend it) a ghetto bong made out of a pepsi bottle and eaten plenty of edibles. Never actually smoked out of a Steamroller though.

Weird, I can't get high unless I'm hard.

Sativa doesn't tend to make me hungry, haven't smoked indica strains though

I'm not sure if my tolerance is just extremely high (I smoked almost 2 bowls a day for about 2 years straight) but I've never had that happen to me, but I also don't tend to drink and smoke at the same time.

dont get in the habit of doing it everyday, smoking everyday will eventually fuck you in the ass, i say this from personal experience! i used to do it all the time and i was a lazy fuck and barely had energy, with time i lost my natural concentration from doing it too much and eventually smoking it everyday turned into a really bad habit and it went from being a very positive experience to a shitty one because i was fucked in the head high all the time

Its like
>seeing in color for the first time
Its like
>your first crush saying yes when you ask her out on a date
Its like
>Sup Forums successfully counting to 10
Its like
>all your problems melt away

Its like
>still working at a gas station

>tfw this is literally me

23 and still smoke daily

>Be me, 22 male
>No college education
>Smoke weed everyday for two+ years
>Have decent paying job (almost $20 an hour with full benefits) and no debt

Feels pretty good

you won't be able to tell the difference.

Yes you should know that you're adopted

How can you afford it working at a gas station? I work a class one factory electrical job and still can barely afford the shit smoking err day

Don't buy your pot on the black market. Black market pot is grown for maximum THC, and is harvested as soon as THC hits its peak. The problem is that there are *hundreds* of different cannabinoids, all of which have different effects and synergize with each other. The reason Spice (synthetic THC) fucks people up is because, on its own, THC causes anxiety and paranoia. TBD, on the other hand, relaxes and mellows. Hobby growers who know what they're doing know all of this and produce superior product. Find someone who grows for themselves rather than for profit and stay away from black market pot.

>be me
>no college education
>good job
>own 15 acres and 5 bedroom house.
>restore classic vehicles for fun
>because im not a stoner sitting on the couch.

You will though. OP you should smoke sativa if you plan to go somewhere and get high. If you're gonna just stay at home and dick around, go with indica

It changes people

Why the fuck would I want a 5 bedroom house and some crappy land? I'm much more content living in a one bedroom apartment by myself without wasting thousands on a bunch of shit I don't need.

Don't do it. You can't miss what you've never experienced. If you are in college, your grades will suffer.

$5 g's

To truly experience the marijuana, you're going to want to wear some HUF socks(pic related) and tweet constantly that you're high. Aside from the socks, youll probably want to get any clothing accessories with a pot leaf on it honestly including jewelry. Thats about it. Let everyone that you know about why they should smoke weed like you

Not if you go to a collage where everyone smokes, then no one would notice

no, you won't. it's all in your head.

$5/g? Are you in a legal state?
The cheapest I can find medical grade bud is $16/g

definitely use a bong. if you dont got cash you can build one outta a water bottle, a pen, and some aluminum foil

Nah not a legal state, medicinal is legal here though

But im good friends with a guy that grows medicinal.

1/20 people are hyper allergic and you WILL DIE if you're that unlucky 1. be safe user. don't risk it.

Well I guess it depends on the person then. I personally don't like smoking any indica when I'm not home because all I'm thinking about is being in bed. Makes me lazy whereas sativa gives me an energetic head high and I feel like I can do a lot more

Everything you reach for seems farther away than anticipated

Nice mentality.
I own land because I can do whatever the fuck I want.
I can build a lazy river if I want to.
I can build my own skeet range.
I can build my own motocross track.
What can you do?
Sit on the couch stoned.
Fucking loser.

Thats just life in general tbh

Grow your own. It'll get you pussy.

probably because people told you before you smoked it that there is a difference.

Lol different strokes my dude, you sound pretty uptight tbh, maybe its better that you dont smoke weed.

Keep chasing your conception of the american dream though, more power to ya

Fuck that!
I feel like $5 is a waste of $$ personally.
I just cannot stand smoking something with no flavor to it and it has to get me high!

Break it down like this
About 2 rolls in a g.
How many rolls to get me high
>$5g about 8 joints
>$20-30g 1 j

You can always eat the other half of the brownie.

You cannot un-eat half of the brownie.

Will do. And I know you're full of shit since you're posting on Sup Forums. Go back to doing something "productive" like fucking that empty bed in your "5 story house" Just face it. You're as big a loser as I am.

I guess there no point in arguing. You've either experienced it or you haven't. I'm guessing you've probably only tried one strain or you're just really cynical

Its $5 dollar mid - top shelf grade weed. My tolerance is pretty low so one j will easily blast me out of my mind lmao

Where does Sup Forums go about finding new connections and dealers? Im new to a town and got no close friends who smoke or know any dealers.

Shit nice man. Which state? Still waiting for KY to get medicinal clear.

Dude if you're paying close to $30 for med-grade herb you're getting ripped off dude. I'd look into getting a new plug man

I keked, but you're the real loser if you want to do any of that shit and aren't high

This. Anyone around who can help? Idk wat do.

>2016
>not buying from the deep web

Make sure you jerk off when you're high. It's the greatest

Just order off the tor marketplaces, you'll be supporting a safer drug market by eliminating street level drug deals.

Where do you live?(state or country if not US)

Go to local music shows and wait for it man. A couple of friends and I love going to local shows and rolling a j or 2.
Worst case scenario, you sketch them out. Best case scenario, you get a couple of hits and may get a plug.

I moved to a new town 2 years ago and I literally found my dealer by walking into a cheeba hut and chatting with the dude working there. I just threw in that I was new in town and looking for someone and he hooked me up

Not ready to move out yet. Planning to next year when i save enough
Canada toronto

forgot image

Listen to this ^

Thanks for the advice, think I'll try both.

>Not ready to move out yet. Planning to next year when i save enough
Do your parents check your mail? Every time I've bought off there it just comes in a plain xpresspost envelope.

realest shit right here

Probably a lot different than LA where I live, lol. I'd suggest going to a show or something like that and asking around. If you go to uni, it should be really easy too

couldnt have said it better myself.

You lucky bastard, I must be blowing the wrong dude then. I pickup for $240US an oz but its always a variety and top shelf. I dabled a bit in concentrates but it shoots your tolerance through the fuckin roof with $300 in glass and $200 for the nail. Then I broke the glass one morning by accident

nah, i used to vape an ounce a week for a few years. people would always tell me shit like "this one's a real energetic high" or "this one will knock you out" or some other effect but really they all just got me high. sometimes I would get hungry, sometimes not. sometimes I would be able to function, sometimes not. all of these effects from the same bag.

I always ended up getting tired after an hour or two.

Dabbing is great but the pieces are so damn expensive.

It feels aight. Its really mild feeling really. Ive seen some people have panic attacks though. Gotta remember though thats all they are its all in your head. Usually just getting them up and getting some air calms them down. Not sure what causes that since its never happened to me though.

I couldn't agree more. Stopped fucking with those after I ate way too much and had a very surreal experience. Tip: don't get extremely high and try going to sleep in a dark room as soon as it hits. I learned the hard way

I hate dabbing tbh, I get way to stoned and it just feels kinda junkyish to me. much better with flower

Hope it goes well for you man.

Holy shit are rigs really that expensive? I've just been a lazy Jew and using a dripper vape pen.

They bring the mail in as i do not have mailbox keys
Starting at UofT sept. I don't know anyone and im 2nd year so it'll be a bit hard as all the circles are made in 1st year. I hope ill meet cool ppl and/or get invite to party. Also waiting for big boy trudeau to legalize it once and for all

Keep a soda on hand in case you start feeling like you're gonna pass out, I used to sugar drop every time I smoked in the beginning but I endured through it to build tolerance. Now that I'm older, I'm grateful for my low tolerance because my wallet doesn't get raped.

Not uptight or full of shit, just tired of pathetic "all day every day" loser like yourselves bringing this country down.
Not only do you flush your own lives down the toilet but you bring down everybody else around you.
You could be making something with your self, but instead that bong burns up your future.
You can get an ar15 for around $600 (cheap model, but fuck, it still fun for tens of thousands of rounds if you oil and clean it)- get a good used dirt bike for $1200.
How much have you spent on pot in the last 2 months?

I have an extremely high tolerance and dabs fuck me up nice and good. Just got to make sure you do dabs in moderation or you won't get high off of bud.

>Buy edible from a friend
>"be careful they're strong"
>Eat whole thing because im retarded
>hour and a half later feeling pretty good
>decide to lie down and listen to some music
>listening to some tycho
>im looking at my alarm clock on the other side of my bed
>suddenly start to feel like im spinning upsided down
>Clock starts floating up to the ceiling slowly
>jolt up
>puke everywhere

Watch out boys, we got a real big shot over here

Well if you end up smoking with people. Remember that there's nothing wrong with slipping a hit. Some people try to pressure you to keep going but you will know your limit. Just tell them to fuck off

You're still here?. You "moral" types don't belong here. And to answer your question about $200 last month but that's fucking pocket change for me. Go bitch somewhere where people will actually give half a fuck about your opinions.

I was that way until I bought the glass and electric nail. It was as simple as scraping off the wax and touching it to the nail. A regular nail made me feel like a junkie with the process of heating the titanium manually with a torch or torch lighter.

Ofc and thx desu. Ive smoked a bit in first year uni, so i know whats "unmarked territory"

8 dollars for 3.5g, and it lasts me a long time. (Don't smoke everyday)