How do you guys pick up women?

How do you guys pick up women?

if you don't drop them you won't have to pick them up

We only fuck traps.

lift with your legs

2/10 post
9/10 picture

also, if you're looking for advice on how to actually talk to women, don't look here

I don't pick them 'up'. I prefer 'em face down, passed out from the quaaludes.

"Hey wassup girl, fits or gtfo. If I get dubs give me nudes.

Sup Forums pretty much

7/11. Never forget.

>Give this man some nudes

In a van

Never had to try. Every girl I've ever hooked up with or been in a relationship with has come to me.

I'm not even super attractive. They said it was something about how confident I was. I dunno. I don't try to come off as anything . I just do what I do.

I believe this may be a legendary post, gentlemen.

agreed.

Upper body strength is key.

Seriously?
It's not even the best post in this thread tho.

tinder. fucked many off that

Lift with the legs, not the back.

/11

>711

What?

chloroform

>711

It's different for everyone. If you can't figure it out on your own, you never will.

large quantities of alcohol

Okay, see>Faggot

spotted cow!

Sick trips Sup Forumsro, and holy shit, that photo, I'm losing it.

>711

#GiveNudesTo711

Try to start a conversation based on an anecdote, or asking a question. Once you get a conversation going, introduce yourself. Try being a bit flirty and gauge how she reponds. When the time is right, ask for her number. Don't be creepy, but don't seem wishy washy either. Even if you played your cards right, there's only about a 50% chance she'll take the bait. Doesn't matter, move the fuck on and try with another girl. Technique comes secondary when it comes to fishing, the man who casts his line the most times will catch the most fish.

>711

Whatever it is you do, wear it. Own it, like Nick Cave making ugly sexy. It doesn't actually matter how good you look if you do not hold a certain air of "this is who and what I am, I will change for me alone if/when I want".
There's nothing sadder than victim narcissists being unsure about themselves.

Fucking samefagging.

This is now a 7/11 thread.

Stop. Piggy. Backing. Off. Of. Somebody. Else's. Good. Work.
>Cunt

The creepiest post here

>711

You fat, or Autistic?

post count vs posters shows that there is a serious samefagging going on here.

>kill yourself faggot
, this was somewhat funny
, this was me

>Come up with your own material dickhead

Ether and a panel van

>711

And it's not even good samefagging, he should just kill himself

>711

50 cc's of nudes STAT NURSE GOD DAMNIT

>711

How do I approach girls without being creepy seeming? Once I get past the introduction and can talk and joke with them a bit, I'm usually golden, but I can't seem to nail the approach. Any tips?

Please note, I'm like a 5/10 at best

And how the fuck would you go about it? There's nothing creepy about starting a conversation with confidence.

Why the fuck would you ask OP? He's autistic as shit, asking Sup Forums for advice. How fucking retarded are you, asking HIM for advice?

>711

With a meathook attached to a crane.

Lots of passive aggresivness

I'm not really directly asking OP for advice, but more directed at anyone in the thread, but I've noticed if you link a post in your post, you seem to get more replies

You seem like a really cool guy.
I bet you must be real happy with your life. I'm sure your parents are so proud of the person you have become. You will be sorely missed when you
>KILL YOURSELF
Faggot.

Okay retard. Whatever.

I just go out to bars and drink with friends. Just be an enjoyable person to be around and it'll happen.

>711

>Imagine being this boring
>Imagne being this stupid
>Imagine being this much of a faggot
>Imagine being this retarded, that you can't even come up with your OWN FUCKING MATERIAL

Kill yourself, cuck.

Not sure what the smug faggot aniGAY face has to do with anythng, given you are the dumbcunt who asked OP for advice.
>Kys

>711
>711
>711

did you just fucking say anigay instead of anime?
you've angered me for the last time faggot, do some dumb shit like that again and consider your IP address EXPLODED

This imageboard site, which is known for shitposting, has such awful content, I am not sure if you are the best shitposter, or the worst shitposter. Either way, you should be ashamed, and you should also an hero.
>inb4 711

Buddy, I'd like to see you try, I'm behind 7 proxies.

>687904579
i did it just like that actually

i'm married now, and that is all i do.

you already have the answer op, you didnt even know it

>711

HAHA HAHA HAHA
YOU LOSE FAGGOT!!!
I ALREADY SAID INB4 711!!
HAHA HAHA FAGGOT HAHA, YOU LOSE

.-.
>711

Barhop til you find a drunk one flying solo.

Quads Confirm

lol