USA appreciation thread

ITT we remember that football isn't America's main sport (P.S. they dominate every other major team sport: basketball, baseball, American football) and American posters aren't as obnoxious as Mexican posters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2eatFFtg55o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

T-t-thanks

>proxy

>dominate their shitty containment sports
kek
KEK

>b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but americans win the super bowl

Just fucking lol, kid.

And what about volleyball??

US4!! US4!! US4!! US4!! US4!! US4!! US4!! US4!! US4!! US4!! US4!! US4!! US4!! US4!! US4!! US4!! US4!! US4!! US4!! US4!! US4!! US4!! US4!! US4!! US4!! US4!! US4!! US4!!

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

not even trolling, is there a single sport australia is good at?

Netball,it's a girl sport btw.

rugby

Legit tico here.
Fuck off Australia. Basketball is a big thing in Europe and baseball is big in Latin America and Japan; American football is the hardcore version of rugby. Also, you have literally nothing.
>""""Can""""ada
What an ungrateful brat, Chile. Did you forget already that Americans celebrated your victory against Mexico?

>(P.S. they dominate every other major team sport: basketball, baseball, American football)
You gotta try harder next time.
Oh, never-mind. England Minor still falls for it.

Cricket mate.

Second biggest sport in the world.

Thank you based ticos.

> Dominate every other team sport
> Only list ones no one else plays.
Top kek.

And still the most boring.

a bit off topic, but basketball is just as big as cricket. It just lacks a strong international feeling because one country is too far ahead of the others.

India - China
Pakistan - USA
Bangladesh - Philippines
UK - Russia
Aus/NZ/SA/Various islands - Eastern Europe/ Greece/Turkey

>CR sucking gringo dick
why am I not surprised?

Would scoring increase if the clock stopped to move the chains in nfl
Never thought about that until right now

Usually I laugh when they go "our first rate athletes would destroy this".
But at least they are right about not having their best athletes in the sport as we do.
Nobody can they they would win it all, but it's incredible they put a fight with what they have right now.
If France could produce a lebron james, he will play our football without a doubt, it's the best route in Europe for an athlete, it's where our best athletes are gathered.
The fight our best with their third rate, it's worthy of praise.

say*

no sé ni que decir, que mierda de post

10/10

So.. Not as big as cricket then.

>putting things in context is sucking someone's dick
Everything I have said until now is true though. Telling the truth does not equal submission.

field hockey

they don't even have a male version of that in the US

Thank you Thailand

You are a good country, even if your saunas killed Zyzz

ayy lmao

There are places where men play field hockey?

Do they still wear the skirts?

how in the world did you draw that conclusion? that's false. You could argue that the most popular cricket match is more popular than the most popular basketball game, but the general popularity of the two sports is pretty much comparable and well below that of soccer. Notice that the people who talk about how popular cricket is are ALWAYS from cricket countries, because the vast majority of countries genuinely don't give a fuck about that sport at all.

they might

Lol this fuck picture cracks me up

m8, they are arguing in favor of a sport where literal poo in the loos can compete

can you imagine a sport so devoid of competitive anything that a fucking Indian can compete?

I don't have anything against Indians, but they are less athletic than even jews. If your sport can be played competitively by Indians, it's probably a spelling bee

argentina has defeated the US national basketball team
AFAIU, american football... is not even the same as rugby, so you can't compare the two
for some reason, all the cuban baseball players make big money when leaving to the US... and so on and so forth
is not like the US doesn't have good competitors
otoh, hey, it's a 300M people country, wouldn't you expect them to be good at some sports at least?

all he was saying is that we trot out the most nobody motherfuckers in our whole country to play soccer against everyone else's best.

seriously, kyle beckerman would be should be a homeless.

>ITT we remember that football isn't America's main sport

What're you on about? It absolutely is.

Other countries fear to even attempt it.

>70

ebin

Ok I give you basketball but you cant brag about baseball and AMERICAN football when your country is basically the only one that plays them

>argentina has defeated the US national basketball team
Nice fallacy. It's like saying Costa Rica is better than Italy and Uruguay because we beat them back in 2014. It was a special moment for us precisely because we knew how superior their football is.
>it's a 300M people country, wouldn't you expect them to be good at some sports at least?
Yet another fallacy. China comes to mind.

As for your other points, I won't even bother because of your lack of will to engage in a discussion.

The main point is that soccer in the US is filled with the US's literally whos.

And it's not like it goes best football player -> best basketball players -> best baseball players -> best hockey player -> best soccer players

it goes best football players -> best basketball players => worst football players -> worst basketball players -> best baseball players ->best hockey players -> best soccer players

cricket and rugby I guess

>when your country is basically the only one that plays them

Why is this anyway?

Handegg is basically the master race of organized sports, you'd think some Euros or Latinos would want to get in on it.

Baseball is huge worldwide. And I brought up American football because it can be compared to rugby, since they both share origins and their fundamentals are pretty much the same. Only a small percentage of people in the world will understand in their lifetimes how savage American football truly is because they'd rather close their minds around the false prejudice that it's the weak version of rugby, even though this is not true at all.

>Nice fallacy. It's like saying Costa Rica is better than Italy and Uruguay because we beat them back in 2014.
err, what I'm saying is that the US is not the only good team out there.

>Yet another fallacy. China comes to mind.
how about you apply some common sense, m8... I guess the chinese don't even care about our sports. argentina, brazil, mexico, russia, the many yuropoor countries, otoh..

>As for your other points, I won't even bother because of your lack of will to engage in a discussion.
yeah, I don't even want to discuss desu

>err, what I'm saying is that the US is not the only good team out there.
You keep missing the point. It is home to the best basketball league in the world.
>how about you apply some common sense, m8... I guess the chinese don't even care about our sports. argentina, brazil, mexico, russia, the many yuropoor countries, otoh..
Jesus Christ, you won't even bother structuring your arguments. I refuted your "common sense" already.
Why keep replying if you "don't even want to discuss"?

Baseball is pretty popular in the Caribbean and east Asia. It's probably the most popular sport in Japan

that's a women's sport here, kinda like soccer

cricket isnt a sport, it's more like a yard game. claiming you're the best at cricket is like claiming you're the best at bags or jarts

Oh, I see. If you can't win it's just a women's sport. Uhm, OK so.

>ITT americunts making excuses for being shit at everything

This is why nobody takes us seriously. Well one of the reasons. When we beat somebody it's WE THA BEST KEK KEK KEK FAGGOT PIECES OF SHIT USA

when we lose

Well lads we gave it a go but let us remember we don't care about sawker. We are just a bunch of annoying pussy faggots thanks to the last 8 years under ofaggot.

Rugby.

Assemble a new National American Soccer team using NBA, NFL players.

Bump.

I wouldn't expect anything else from some minimum wage, short, chubby, mexicans. Living in a shitty spic n nigger neighborhood it's funny to watch those subhumans cut each other throats while I sit on my porch with my Remington all loaded with dear slugs

Costa Rica is our best lapdog. Thank you.

I'd worry more about your next match, faggot. So much for being arrogant pieces of shit and underestimating Iceland and Austria.

volleyball is a women's sport in brazil too

hell, it's a women's sport everywhere, as volleyball chicks are the hottest ones in sports

Also, Dat fucking Sheilla
I'm all about that chick

>muricans and their puppies on full damage control for losing against one of the top NTs of the world
How insecure can you be?

>NFL players
How? They would all have heart attacks after 15 minutes considering they apparently can't fucking play for more than 2 minutes straight without taking a 10 minute break in between plays.
>NBA
lol the sport already has enough diving, we don't need the experts from Divehoop to come fuck it up even more

>baseball and AMERICAN football when your country is basically the only one that plays them

Baseball is WAY bigger worldwide than rugby union.

Rugby is played seriously by only 8 or 9 countries that relatively small populations.

>The Putting Rugby First report found 97 per cent of the abovementioned 33 million came from New Zealand, Australia and South Africa, the four home nations and France. Fewer than one million tuned in from the IRB's other member nations - which number well over 100 - and include Japan, Argentina and the Pacific Islands. By extension, this capped the possible audience dramatically, even if records are set in the 'big eight' countries.

Baseball is a top 3 sport in the US, Japan, South Korea, Venezuela, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Taiwan, and smattering of small Caribbean countries like Curacao.

Because it's unappealing and just generally isn't as entertaining to watch. It is truly was the master race sport that football clearly is, you'd have kids in every country in the world playing games of it on the street and in the fields. People just aren't interested in it.

You have yet to list a country that isn't one of your bitches

>Listing sports no one else plays

What about Tennis, F1, Rugby, Volleyball?

All of the countries in which Union is popular were at one time an English bitch.

That's how cultural influence works.

You mean like the 80+ tennis grand slam champs from the us?

or the six volleyball gold medals?

or the two world champion f1 drivers?

does Mexico even appear once on any of these lists?

does the rest of the world even give a fuck about any of those sports
i tried giving basketball a chance but it never did it for me

>Americans are good at not competing against foreigners.

Vietnam taught us how "powerful" you all are.

HahahahahahahahahHahHahah

>Volleyball
>Track Sports
>Hockey

We're top 3 if not #1 at all of these sports tho

USA has the #1 ranked volleyball team now tho

Try watching it during the olympics this year, team USA is so fucking lit

Check out this from the FIBA world basket final
youtube.com/watch?v=2eatFFtg55o

Chicanos always make me cringe

>shitty containment sports
>AFL

Basketball is arguably the 2nd biggest sport in the world.

Cricketfags will deny it, but they seriously underrate how popular basketball has become in China over the past decade.

And in athletic countries like Spain, France, Eastern Bloc countries, it's a top 3 team sport.

your also poor to live with them. go fix your teeth hillbilly

>baseball
japan,south korea, all of central america and im sure im missing some countries

>>>>>

>mfw people actually think we care about soccer

>That flag
It's not a sport for manlets senpai

>American football
>Major team sport
>Only is relevant in 1 (one) country
KEK