Ask a Jew anything

Ask a Jew anything

What's your opinion on Jupiter? You know, as it is a gas planet.

if you're jewish can you still checkem

I like latkes. I'm sorry that wasn't a question.

Do you have gold?

What dose oyvay me checkels mean sorry about the spelling

Kill yourself.

Why did you kill Jesus? Was it for a nickel

my grandparent was an avid nazi
he was good at his job
after the war he was killed by firing squad

fuck you for destroying my family

Why do you guys use the star of Moloch? Your sign should be the Manora, not the star of Moloch.

you should let black men into isrial just like your fucked up friends in the media did to america.

let's see all those lovely "chosen" women get worked over by a bunch of bix noods.

fuck your grandad hope he suffered

no need for that, he has a bank and dictates what happens in the US

Why do you have to separate dairy and parve? What the fuck is the difference. I've worked in a Jewish restaurant, and they have two sinks for dairy and parve. And why do only Jews have to crack eggs that only Jews can eat. What the fuck. And religion is not a valid answer. What the fuck is there meaning of it, and who came up with it?

Do you feel hatred towards neo-nazi groups & what are your current thoughts on the Islamic state terrorist attacks that have happened in Jewish church's?

stay salty my friend

I am an ethnic Sephardi but neither me and all 1of my family no longer practice Judaism due to our great great grand mother marring a Catholic and converting.

I've been considering coming back to the Jewish faith lately, so how welcome would non practicing ethnic Jews be if they tried to reconnect with the faith and culture?

Hey dude

As a fellow Jew, I have no questions (except one - what sect?), but sorry for all the hate you're getting in this thread. But not really, because you're openly being a minority on such a cancerous site, so of course that reaction is expected.

how into shekels?

hOW DOES IT FEEL BEING A FKING KIKE YOU FKING JEW

True Hero R.I.P true son of Europa

fellow heeb here. its kinda funny reading these threads if you ask me. they dont bother me if we are here we all enjoy the anti nigger and anti fag threads just as much the kike ones, right?

Yeah, coming to Sup Forums and complaining you're being treated like shit for belonging to some other group is like diving into the sea and complaining about all the salt in the water/

how rich are you? seriously.

do you ever wish that you had the choice to mutilate your penis, instead of just having it arbitrarily sliced up when you were in infant?

Can they get blonde hair and blue eyes?

▲▲

Why is you the devil?

Lost

F

Do you have big jew tits?

I love jew tits.

When they're big.

What's the best ever?

You don't suffer at a firing squad you idiot. You die almost instantly. Your kosher meal is getting cold.

am yisrael chai

thats a quran, retard.

TRUE THAT

You absolute kike parasite. Fuck you. The Nazis were the good guys.