I want to kill myself because i can't deal with how ugly i am. it sounds completely ridiculous when i say it...

i want to kill myself because i can't deal with how ugly i am. it sounds completely ridiculous when i say it, or even think it, but it's the honest truth. i often sit in front of my mirror, touching and feeling my face.
it's something i do everyday. i don't know why i do it, because i usually get up and walk away feeling like garbage. my appearance prevents me from going out, talking to new people, maintaining friendships and relationships,
taking photos, etc. it's to the point where i've found myself crying and screaming, punching my walls because i can't fucking stand how i look, i can't go to my high school allowing people to see me like this. i can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

cracked.com/article_15658_the-ten-minute-suicide-guide.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JJ5Qq47B3JU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

about ten minutes ago, i sat down in front of my mirror and tried experimenting with makeup. i sat back and looked at myself. i couldn't look away. i looked like a monster.
looking in the mirror, watching my chest rise and fall, i was afraid my reflection was going to attack me because of how repulsive and terrifying it was. my nose is massive, round, covered in blackheads. my eyes are small and hooded.
you'd think hazel eyes would be beautiful, but not on me. my eyelashes are short. my eyebrows are too close to my eyes, making my entire face look saggy and lazy.
my lips are thin, my bottom lip sticking out further than my top, which bothers me beyond comprehension. my face is fat.
i have scars around my lips and on my nose from past piercings that i thought would help me feel a bit better about myself. what really tops it off are my cheeks; they're red. they're very, very red.
no amount of makeup can cover it. the fact that i have damaged black hair doesn't help. i've been growing out a pixie cut for months and have made very little progress, and managed to fuck up my bangs in the process.

i disconnected from my body. my fat, disgusting body. i'd never done that before. when i snapped out of it, i realized that my parents are sleeping. it's 6 AM.
there's pills, and i found a piece of broken glass in my makeup bag from when i broke my last mirror. i fed my fish, and i organized my bedroom. i deleted all of my social media accounts, besides my facebook.
i always told myself i'd look pretty before i killed myself, but now, my appearance is why i'm considering it. it's really strange how things work out.

why not? i can't change this, i can't get a new body, so why not?

Sucks to suck

yeah.. i know, right

You need to seek professional help if you wish to attain happiness.

Blood, blood, blood!!!!

does it really works?

soon.

do you like books

on a side note, don't kill yourself yet

yep, but it's a gradual thing

I can't concentrate long enough to read.

have you tried short stories?

or addy

Show us a pic of your face you can't be that bad

>Highschool
Don't do it OP, just because you can't get pussy doesn't mean you can't add to society

this

y not tho

This.

no one is so ugly, learn to love yourself, get a haircut you like, dress with what is cool for you and have personal hygiene

Op, i'm sure a femanon here will bang you

Are you female OP?

can you post a photo of yourself ? you can't be that bad

kek I beg to differ...

OP, I know this might be hard for you, but almost everyone here wants to help you, come on, it can't be that bad, please post a picture

Trips of truth

The last thing OP needs is people demanding a fucking picture. That's like the worst thing you could ask a person in this state of mind.

shitty quality, sorry

You have been chosen by good to have looks that will send your enemies fleeing, children panicking and old people into cardiac arrest. its a blessing in disguise op

sorry to bother you guys btw

You look like you cut yourself for fun

OP? You aint ugly at all. I'm not a gay but I'd definitely date you if I was a chick. Get over yourself.

i know you don't like books, but that doesn't mean you should die

i mean, you've got no reason to live, right? that's the perfect excuse to try every experience with no fear of repercussions because the exit sign will always be there

Hey OP, I understand that you probably already made up your mind and donèt like reading, but at least try reading this first
cracked.com/article_15658_the-ten-minute-suicide-guide.html

Don't worry op, shit will get better. After you get out of high school, things will start looking up for you, and you can get along with your life

Can someone draw this. The mentle image I have is some kind of low brow troll with a bulbus nose

THAT MAKES THE GRASS GROW!!!

Doesn't look that bad to me, actually. Post a real one.

Also, btw, you are a self-pitying moron. People have:
- blindness
- deafness
- horrible chronic pain
-- back injuries
-- crown's disease
-- spinal deformities
- people missing limbs from wars

Other people, LOTS of other people, have it so much worse than you ... I mean I really empathize with some people, don't get me wrong, but just being ugly isn't that bad at all. If you are a femanon, tons of dudes will still obsess over you no matter what. If you're a dude, you can always still just masturbate and get drunk, and other dudes won't even really care about your looks, unless they are assholes to begin with.

Shit man your okay, nothing to kill yourself over

I lost all my teeth through cancer at 18. Thought my life would be over at that point but I'm used to it now, have some amazing dentures that didn't cost a lot. But at the time I was close to suicide.

i look like this but i dont give a fuck about what people thinks about me, people, like you

Looks are so overrated anyway. It's fake. Really, ask yourself: how can you judge a person by their appearance? And that's what we do; day-to-day. Like mindless fucking robots. We give "good looking" people favored status over average or below average looking people. Fucking shit, this world is so fucking unfair!

is this you op?

yep, sadly

what do you mean sadly? lol

>Haven't had sex (at least try it with a hooker)
>Probably haven't tried getting gains and a sexy bod ("Tired of being fat and ugly? Just be ugly!" Works better than you might think)
>Haven't fallen in love
>Probably don't know a musical instrument
>Not even a socially acceptable, impressive and adept hobby

Not everyone is blessed with a good life, so we have to work for our happiness. You probably have had some serious obstacles in your life, but there's a thing about an obstacle. YOU CAN OVERCOME IT. If there is a human being that has beaten cancer, climbed mount everest without legs, you can get through whatever it is you're going through. But most importantly, you can get through it and even make your life a little bit better. It starts like this:

Buy a ukulele. Learn the song riptide (it's easy, first one I learned too). It might take some time, but you can do it. When you learn that song, find a different song. Whenever you feel like absolute monkey shit, play a song. If you ever get frustrated playing it, take ten minutes and start again.

If being happy was easy, depression wouldn't exist. So, you gotta work for it. You beat cancers ass (That already is a fucking hell of an achievement)..

Now it's time to conquer your life

You are fine OP, please try and connect with friends in real life, friends, family, teachers, doctors, whoever. You can pull through

you like ok, seriously bro its time to end with this stupid emo stuff, be you, you dont have to care about how people looks you, you have to care of how do you look to yourself, if you dont like it, then change it

Nick gets laid. You can too.

Cont. If you do decide to kill yourself, at least wait a bit. Wait until you maybe at least try weed (don't get addicted), wait until you can have sex (doesn't matter if you pay for it, as long as you get it), wait until you can look back at certain day or night and say "see that day? THAT, was the best fucking day I've ever had. If you beat cancer then you've been fucking blessed with a second chance. Use it

thank you guys....... whoa!

sadly it's me.

Plz stop be an edgy fuck u fucknugget

I vote that you see fit just don't be stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=JJ5Qq47B3JU

Just wait until you try this. Buy a ukulele, I got one for about 50$, and learn this song. just play it. Listen to it over and over again and play it over and over again. The girl kinda does some crazy stuff with it for the chorus but start by just doing the chords.

Here's my last point:
>You're looking for happiness in the wrong places. Comparing yourself to other people who might be more attractive is fucking stupid. You do realize that like every single model has had plastic surgery, eat like 600 calories a day, are drug addicts and think that they have bad bodies at times too. The thing about comparing yourself to others is that even if you are really attractive, YOU WILL NEVER BE HAPPY WITH YOUR BODY NO MATTER WHAT.

That's not where you find happiness, you find it places like this. Trying new things. Exploring and seeing what you can do as a human being.

Please acknowledge me, I see you replying to others but not me, cmon man

don't do it. be patient, things will change. outer beauty is meaningless, don't make your existence meaningless too.

Fuck I replied to the wrong one, ignore where second ID

Don't acknowledge this person, it will make you uglier

>This.

That some suffer doesn't means others can't.

??? what.

im already ugly . it wont harm me if i multiply my ugliness

No shit, dumbass: the point was that some forms of suffering are real, and others are just privileged pansies moaning about shit that doesn't even matter.

Also that if it's physically possibly for someone to get through something worse than what you're going through, then it's also possible for you to get over what you're going through, as long as you're willing to put the work in.

You're an absolute angel, man! That's all I can say. :) I swear I'll remember every word you said to me.

So are going to buy a ukulele? You at least gonna give it a try?

I already play guitar, but never have touched a ukulele before. I'm sure I'll give it a try! :)

That's sweet man! Do you exercise though? I personally found refuge in the runners high. That one's really hard to get and it takes like a year just to get in good enough shape so that you can run like 5-10 km like it's nothing, but once you're there holy shit it feels good.

Also what kind of music do you listen to?

Last question: How old are you?

The picture is faded by alan walker , edm but I doubt that they knew that .

Nah.. I dont exercise! :( I mean, the only thing I really do is walk.... a lot, btw. lmao. and I listen to every kind of music!!!!!! Shitty answer, I know, but it's true! :P
27. :(

Well i don't care it isn't my life so let it be so...
JUST DO IT

Thanks!

And if you still live, live hard enough to laugh at the world is for both endings you want to do

Why the sad face? You still have like 50 years ahead of you dude. THANK GOD YOU'RE AN EDM FAN YES. GO TO A MASSIVE MUSIC FESTIVAL/RAVE. Maybe start listening to group therapy with a above and beyond? Always makes me happy :) maybe try jogging for a bit, not too far but just try it. If you feel sore and tired, good, you're supposed to to feel like that after a run. Next day run the same distance but just a bit further. Repeat. If you can't run then Bike.

But seriously, above and beyond man, they're the guys who basically made EDM all about love and embracing every moment. Plus their music sounds awesome

Let him do what he want to face I think he would not kill himself and get something cool in the whole life

Thank you for being so kind to me! I'll never forget you! :) I will do everything you have told me to do, I promise.

So go on, go and make your life a sandwich