>feel alone
>feeling numb
>lost as fuck in life
>resort to posting on Sup Forums
>wtf.jpg?
>need advice
>need happiness

what do

Don't be afraid to be free user. What makes you happy?

fuckit, just leave. have a complete lifestyle change

thats what I do when I feel fucked

i find happiness with another human, i love being in a relationship. miss someone from past i can not contact, every relationship went to shit... scared that i depend on others for happiness.. dont know how i feel..

Go to the chaplain mang, or mental health. Hell, talk to your squad leader, or platoon sergeant. They'll listen.

In fact, if you called your squad leader or platoon sergeant right now, I guarantee you if you're insistent they'll come talk to you in person right now.

No text on the internet can dig through you deep enough to make a difference. You need somebody to talk to.

At least that's my experience and how I survived my survivors guilt.

What trade you in user?

Im RCEME

airframe, and my shop is a really unsafe environment everyone is out to get eachother, its terrible its also why i feel alone.

I just EAS'd a couple of months ago after a terrible career in the Marines, looking back I let where I was in life hang over me and it kept me in my barracks room most of my time in. Go out with your buddies, like force yourself to make the call. I understand. Get in the habit of going out with friends and soon you'll have more and other things to do. Make sure you have hobbies outside of your work. Especially off base hobbies bro. Get out of there every chance you get man.

Hey man, I go through this shit too. I'm an active Army 11b. Branch and mos?

Yeah sounds right...
3 years in aint that long, when does ur contract end?

op

im a 6092 usmc airframer.

got two years left.

This

Miramar bro?

new river

This guy gets it. Sometimes you don't have the motivation for shit like this, especially being infantry, always having to deal with bullshit. But you have to force yourself to do it. I have a close buddy and we go go-karting, lasertag, to the lake and barbecue often just to try and negate the negativity that Military life can bring on tou.

Damn, was gonna say I could hook you up with some cool people. What's your hobbies and do you have a car?

>tfw not in the military so can't really relate even though depressed af
>tfw just got my first legal job so don't wanna go back home and join the military now
>still keeping it as my backup plan though

Jesus guy. You're in aviation, the most bullshit branch there is. Its all political, who sucks the most dick the best. And you're air-frame. Fuck dude, you get full time pay for what, 6 hours of work a week??? No shit you're guys have nothing better to do. I was aviation for 6 years. Suck it the fuck up, get your dd214, and tell the rest of those jackasses to fuck off. Charlie fuckin Mike.

op

i try i made some decent friends ina car club i have thats my biggest hobby

leave the military faggot. it's a fucking black hole for people.. there's a reason so many vets commit suicide.

If you have a legal degree, and do go into the military, try and go CID or something. That always seemed cool to me.

Find a hot boyfriend

Legal degree? Sorry I'm pretty high and drunk so not sure what you mean.
I finished highschool (12th grade) but no other education. Couldn't afford it.
I'd join to make money and defend my country. Don't give a fuck about getting shot and dying.

Reach out to those guys man. Start making plans a week or so prior, it's one thing to say oh I'll find something to do and the day comes and you cancel on yourself, make plans with them and hold to it. It gives you something to look forward to. It doesn't even have to be new, it could just be the car Club, but set little events in the week coming so you always know you have something good coming up.

see my biggest problem is im looking for love, like im really wanting it as pathetic as that sounds. i just want that bond with someone, have someone there to take my mind off the bullshit..

I think he meant something else. I'm thinking he means Legit
>shadyjob bro detected

Bro I feel you, I got so tired of being trapped up on base. Love may be a bit of a strech, you know how it goes, hoes just want that BAH, but nothing says you have to settle on the first girl you meet, Tinder your area, set up a date, try getting out there. If it works great, if not try again right?

What kind of car is this?? My buddy has a mid and we always go drifting. I'd like to get into that

Miada*

offende!!! haha its not a miata its a s2000

my pride and joy

I was in your shoes op till I got a once in a lifetime TDY which heloped me stop thinking about suck starting my m9. Try taking it one day at a time (like you're probably already doing). Set up like 2 short term and 1 long term goals that are achievable make sure you do them, it'll boost your self esteem and general mood if you complete things. Works for me at least.

Bro, if you're a Marine. Go MSG. You'll have a bomb ass foreign wife by your 2nd post. So many good women out there.

Not OP, I wish I could have gone MSG but I had a shady fucking unit that kept denying all of my lat moves.

If you can't figure out how to suck it up yourself, use whiskey. Works awesome. Get off work, go your barracks room, sit down, drink and think over all the bullshit, fucked up shit, anything that pissed you off that day, and drink until either it doesn't bother you, or you can't remember why you're pissed. Be thankful that you're only in for 3 years, you'll never be an NCO. Just imagine being in charge of the fucktards you work with now. Learn to beat hangovers or deal with them. 3 months before I ets'd I killed a fifth of Jack and 4 beers on a Thursday night. Rolled out of bed Friday morning and went on a 6 mile run. Sure I sweat Jack from every pore on my body, but I hung in and finished. Even carried the fuckin guidon for half the run since my joe was guidon bearer and fell out at the half way point.

Not him, but I found the chaplain to be worthless. Listened to my problems, then asked me what religion I was, and when I wasn't his religion basically said there was nothing he could do for me.

Mental health? Only if you're not planning on reenlisting. And maybe not even then, because unless you're an alcoholic or literally about to shoot yourself or someone else it's just "suck it up and drive on". The military apparently believes that the best way to deal with soldiers having issues is to control every aspect of their life and keep them busy so they don't have time to actually go insane until they're either on leave or have already separated.

I never felt like my chain of command actually gave a shit. And there is no such thing as "in confidence" when you're enlisted. Private user has issues? Get that shitbag deployable or paper him out!"

Decades later I still have nightmares and trust issues, which is ironic because everything that was causing me problems when I was in I got over a long time ago, but the whole process and experience of how it was dealt with while I was in the service has apparently scarred me for life.

I'll agree on the chaplain and mental health issue. But sounds to me you had some shit NCO's.

Lol, he meant that he has his first job that isn't breaking the law.

Dude, I'm pretty sure we are friends in real life. Do you live in felon creek?

i live near tobies, countrywood.

thank you all for helping... deffinatley needed it tonight

Not sure where that is. Used be at Hood, but I left April last year.

Anytime! Stay safe and have fun devil!

Daniel?

It was great when I first got to that unit. All of my NCOs were fantastic. About a year or so in there was a company reorg, and my new platoon may as well have been custom designed to fuck with me.

The one guy who really tried to help had no fucking clue how to go about it, and I'm not going to pretend that I was making it easy because I wasn't.

It's fucking amazing how fast shit spirals out of control. Inside of three months you go from next in line to get stripes and have your own squad to more or less living on extra duty as the oldest E1 in the battalion.

The Army fucking punishes people who have problems, without any irony or further thought. "In debt? That's against regs! Better take his pay so he learns how serious we are about him paying his bills!"

I could rant for hours about the crazy, wrong-headed shit I went through.

Ya, the promotion system has been broke for years. Too many shit-stains with stripes continue their legacy by promoting more shit-stains. Self repeating cycle. When I came in I caught the last of the "Old Army" where paperwork was the absolute last punishment. Making people hurt and sweat was easier and actually taught people a lesson. Paper is a fuckin joke. I've never seen a situation where taking pay has made someone a better soldier.