So yesterday I went to Target wear women's clothes even though I don't pass at all...

So yesterday I went to Target wear women's clothes even though I don't pass at all. I'm obviously a man in bad makeup and a wig.

Still, I took advantage of their policy and used the women's restroom.

Ask me anything. Pic not related.

y tho

I have a fetish for women going to the bathroom

Get your ass kicked by a little girls dad?? No? Too bad.

Did you get any glares? Or were the SJW cucks too afraid to even say shit. Was anyone else in there with you? Did they walk out as soon as they saw you?

SJW cucks aren't saying shit because they're leaping for joy.

There was a woman on her cell phone outside the restroom. I tried waiting her out because she was making me nervous, but I eventually just went ahead and went in.

I went in the next to the last stall and sat in there for quite a while. A lot of women came in out during that time. Either no one noticed or no one said anything.

I always thought I didn't pass, too. But then I was trying on clothes once and I didn't know where the fitting rooms were, and I was directed to the men's fitting rooms. It was the first time that happened, and I felt amazing. Do you have pics?

I didn't take any pics. I kind of wish I had now because yesterday was the first time I had gone out dressed ever

How would anyone notice if you were in the stall?

So you went into lurk. Congratulations. I hope when you do it again you're seen by someone who doesn't fear arrest.

I forgot about Tori Amos.

So you always wear men's clothes normally?

Not entirely. I truly had to use the restroom very badly. Once I was in there and in the stall, I was very nervous about leaving while women were in there so I tried waiting them out. I did enjoy listening to all of them go the bathroom, but my primary purpose wasn't to lurk.

Even if I had gone to lurk, Target has said I can use any restroom I want so I didn't do anything wrong.

Yeah cause I'm a man. I crossdress in secret sometimes but this was the first time I had gone in public dressed as a woman

She's been my favorite for 20 years now. Definitely not everyone's cup of tea

Ooh okay. So you're a transvestite, not a transgender?

Yes, exactly

what's in there?
is it true what they say?

It was kind of small. There were probably five or six stalls and then a row of sinks.

Is what true?

How you fuck with Alicia Vikander?

What do they say?