>battlestation thread

hiyooooooo

I like the alien in the jar

He's my oldest and dearest friend. I move a lot, and he goes everywhere I go

where'd you get him?

what is that glass thing next to your mouse
>assuming its yours

%triforce

Early 90s I grabbed a Fangoria magazine at the bookstore and several pages at the end were classic black & white order catalogue for crazy novelty shit... x-ray specs and whatnot. They had an alien embryo night light and I freaked-out over it so my mom ordered it for my bday

[flip] what [/FLIP]

Nice Hammond, but your Rokits are too far apart.

I have ergonomics issues in this situation. however i just need to roll my chair back about 3ft to get into the sweet spot for the rockits, it's not a big deal. I have a pair of smaller monitors I use on the desk that aren't setup because I preferred to make room for my monitor and preampts and stuff. i'm moving at the end of the year

are you my neighbor dan?

Obvious bong is obvious.

that's pretty fucking sweet.
how much did you spend on it?

nice fallout shelter

don't remember actually. my guess would be $20, maybe $30 cuz everything in those order catalogues is a ripoff

fallout shelter? its a school bus user...its not going to protect you from fallout.

I know its not much but I just got into making my setup "cool". A

>tiny room is tiny.

The fallout series is bretty gud, why would you want protection from it?

>fucking Yoko titpad
I'm jelly user

thank u my d00d. I wish I had my monitor on when I took the pic, the desktop has a pretty decent Yoko wallpaper with a rainmeter thing that doesn't look over complicated and shitty (or so I'd like to think.)

Yoko is now, and forever, waifu

I've seen youre setup on these threads before. Not a fan of the furry stuff but it looks like you put a lot of time into making it very much your own. Respect.

hey lemon

Fuck yeah dude. I've been watching a ton of anime lately since I have a bit more time on my hands and I still cant think of an anime girl that I like even close to as much as Yoko.

o shit hey bruv!

whats with all the spray paint?

and the ugly people losers that is ugly as shit and is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks has to hurt the popular people with talking to hurt the popular people cause is ugly as shit and thats the only way to know things and the ugly people losers is ugly as shit and has to make things up to hurt the popular people with talking and has to hurt the popular people with lame talking and the ugly people losers is ugly as shit cause has to hurt people the ugly way with talking and try to be better then the popular people but the ugly people losers is ugly and fat and is going to be rejected cause is lame and fat and ugly and hurt people the ugly way with talking when try to hurt the popular people thats why the ugly people losers is pathatic like the ugly hippo loser women and thats it

He obviously huffs it.

god seeing him sit like that made me sit up straight

what the fuck

and the ugly people losers try to compete with me cause is lame and ugly but control everything but looks stupid while the popular people is in here

Spraypaint is a cheap and good paint to work with, just unforgiving sometimes. And I just bought skinny caps for graffiti writing.

It isn't much to look at but oh whale.

why the fuck do you have so many cans though?

Even though I have a shitload of chrome spraypaint to be witnessed all the way to Valhalla.... No.

so thats why the ugly people losers has to make the popular people even if has to do it the ugly way so has to be a hater and look for small bad things even tho jackie is ugly as shit and lame and is ugly as shit and aint no model herself and is lame like staying at home and reading a book cause she cant make any friends cause is ugly and lame and a hater

>shiny and chrome

so this ugly bitch like jackie and the ugly moutaion lion guy keep trying to keep shelodk homling me cause try too hard cause think is better then everybody and is ugly and hater and try to be better then me and dont want the popular people to do ok

very simplistic

I keep running out of paint from previous projects, so I decided to just keep a bunch to make myself feel like I have a selection to work with.

and the irish killed bruce lee and biggie smalls so fuck the irish and america and i dont want to talk to them cause is loser and try to hurt nice things and other races dont hurt nice things like the irish

now the weak orges keep being a hater and try to know things to bring me down or shame me even if has to force it

why do i keep hurting them

Between this HP monitor and the Dell monitor that were 27" @ 1080p was a hard decision. Both looked great.

Would recommend something, but seeing that you already own a MBP you probably are doing well off anyways.

why do i keep trying to hurt them
is it cause there doing something unfair like blocking attrative loser women

is it cause i keep hurting them cause didnt pay me so i keep trying to hurt him

I would make a bus home. Do all kinds of shit to it.

I might stack two widescreen monitors after looking at this.

Is that the new PS4 with built in dust collector?

Yep. Bought it to keep dust away from pc

messy af

Tissue
Anime girls
Forgetting my meme arrows
Ishiggydiggy

My old set up in the states 1/2

2/2

Get on my level

My current
>(not ideal for me)

dick chair

Fuck. Never noticed.
However. It is the most comfortable chair I owned. And it was on sale.

if the lamp wasnt in a white trash setting id say it was pretty cool

gubby

eh,
but yeah I made the desk, the "lam" is integrated into it, used an old computer power amp and then snaked the wired up and put some LED's in some old bottles

>Living in a bus

Explain further. How and why would you do such a thing?

I think it's cool.
Good work man.