Dubs decide what i do to the car of the guy who's fucking my wife

dubs decide what i do to the car of the guy who's fucking my wife

pic related. its a 2014 mitsubishi lancer evo fast and furious paul walkermobile.

buy rims for it

Put drugs under the seat. Don't leave DNA evidence. Call crime stoppers.

Give it a nice wash.

DUBS HAS SPOKEN.

well that escalated quickly

Put a hat on it & light all of the car but the hat on fire with lighter fluid.

break up with your wife and stop being a whiney bitch. it's not his fault you don't give her what she wants and that car is probably more interesting than you.

Shit on his car like Hank in californication.

Wash it. Put a bow on it. Tell your wife you bought her a new car.

Don't fuck with someone's car. It's not evo boys fault, it is your wife's. Use that anger to man up and leave her ass.

your wife has shit taste in cars. definitely divorce and buy one of these

>you don't give her what she wants
I would spit on you dude. Like legit spit on you.I think this OP was baiting but what you said shows you are either a woman, a little fuckin bitch who most men would never befriend if they knew what you just said, or a troll(in which case, good job)

put random shit in the fuel tank like salt

i can come to grips with my shortcomings as a husband and a man but that is beside the point.

how to not leave dna evidence

where to get hard drugs

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

actually pour in some water in the gas tank instead.

which is worse for it?

WATER

>Engine will not start - If the amount of water in the system is large enough, the engine may not start because fuel combustion will not occur. This can also lead to the engine becoming hydrolocked

Poke hole in brake lines...make sure your wire is with him...go out of town or some shit.

Wife..dam auto correct

Probably the case..

It's not the guys fault your wife is a slut , let out all the air in his tires ... Don't damage this guys sheit

Drive it off a cliff

so am i just archaic and silly for saying that i would never sleep with a woman if i knew she was married

Why don't you man up and leave her or figure out where you lost her along the way and fix things? If you were single wouldn't you jump at the first chance of pussy? You seem to forget that your wife also chose to have sex with him too. Infidelity in marriage is grounds for screwing her out of all her shit. Get her money and bag a better bitch you beta crybaby.

lmao op got buscucked everyone knows if you ride the bus you're a looser your wife is just naturally going to the better man bro don't get upset

ps I may or may not own a LanEvo and currently have your wife bent over my desk right now.

That's just you , your a good honest dude...

Fuck it

Are you new or just a summer fag?

Go to sleep OP, and dump the whore! Everything happens for a reason now you get a fresh start!!

If a guys a whiny cuck, his girl's instincts are to leave him. Just like you tend to avoid the fat chicks (if you have options). No need to hate her for following her instincts.

which obviously has done me no good lol

Ask a friend for a plug. If they just smoke weed, get a LOT of weed, and he'll go to jail

Married women tend to "forget" that they're married until after, so the guy doesn't tend to know.

Fucking with the guys car ain't going to do good too ... You are just Gona look weak AF, IMO take the high road with this a dump her start fresh FUK BITCHES!... Unless you some ugly fat fuck then my condolences

dump acetone all over it, will fuck the paint over

put hydrochloric acid in the gas tank, aka muriatic acid, pool chemical.