Hey Sup Forums, I'm having Java programming problems. Any help?

Hey Sup Forums, I'm having Java programming problems. Any help?
>Can't resize JButton
>JButton is within panel
>Panel is flow layout
>choice[0].setSize(100, 100) has no effect
>Same thing with the panel itself
>choice[] is the name of the JButton

Help Sup Forums

Delete system32

Can someone help with my math too?

Fuk my new job is to be a IT Fag and i dont know what the fuck you just said what are you running

>protip you could be fucked user-kun

What's the disgnosis boss?

I'm running some shit from JDK. JPanel, AWT and other shit like that. This is for a personal project btw.

Shet i have no idea
i dont think i could last at my job fml
>time to do my homework

Yes. I can it

Bump

Install gentoo

I'm having trouble getting an intuitive feel for the motivation behind constructing a normal subgroup from a group.

Also, does having generators or being cyclic have anything to do with normal subgroups? The process of constructing residue classes eerily seems like they are. I understand that given a group G and h in G we can make a subgroup H = = {h^n : n an integer}. We then make the left (or right) cosets by multiplying everything H by x. If x is in H then we get H since of course H is closed to be a group. If x is not in H, that is if it is not in the cycle , we get the coset Hx.

Is the fact that x is not in the cycle , and that xH may be different from Hx lead us to the importance of normal groups? Sorry if this isnt a very well formed question.

>I don't know how to use Stackoverflow
Install Gentoo

Try use JavaFX SceneBuilder instead of doing everything by code.

IT and java programming don't cross paths that often. You'll want powershell exp

No. I can't it

>powershell
Try bash, nigger. It's the best shell, even Windows recognizes it.

this explains everything

This. Or I think NetBeans or eclipse has a tool for swing windows, of you wanted to make an old-school swing application.

Pls help

>soak it in a 50/50 rice and cum mixture
>let it sit for an hour
>Bake at 450 degrees for 35 minutes and 14 seconds exactly
>Enjoy