Why are gun owners such faggots?

Why are gun owners such faggots?

They have insecurity and fear issues. Their gun is like a stuffed teddy-bear from their childhood.

California Hillary/Bernie Cucks detected.

racist

faggot

Their gun is like a stuffed teddy-bear
lol

>Their gun is like a stuffed teddy-bear
>lol

>Not knowing how to properly quote

Get the fuck out newfag

b8

in what way was he trying to quote anything?
something tells me this is your first year here.

Bait?

Theyre brainwashed, worried about imaginary revolutions and a government whose ultimate goal is supposedly to kill everyone

Why do you think gun owners are faggots?

Say it to their faces, faggotshit. Post pics.

So all those historical accounts of governments becoming tyrannical and people trying/not being able to overthrow or get away from them are just myths huh.

yea starbucks is pretty gay

There's a difference between owning a gun and being a fucking retard like the guy in the picture.

we have the best bait, don't we folks

just what tyrannical government do you fucking retards think you'll be fighting? the people at the DMV?

guess what dipshit, if the US government goes tyrannical, it's the US military you're fighting. yeah. you're not gonna do shit with the guns available to citizens.

Ugh. This faggot lives in my town. He baits cops into confrontations constantly and constantly plays the victim card. I'm pretty sure I saw him checking out some lolis at HEB one day too. Piece of shit.

this faggot gets it!
why bother defending yourself when you could just hand over your belongings to any attacker?
hell you may as well give them a rim job while they fuck your daughters too

guns are for pussies. real men get sodomized in front of their children.

i would know. i'm a liberal

He seems to be the face of gun owners.

You are just another apologist faggot

He pals around with CJ Morgan, who baited a cop into starting shit with him a couple of years ago, played drama queen while being arrested, then became the official martyr for the Open Carry crowd in Texas. I know plenty of responsible gun owners who fucking hate these scumbags.

You really expect the military to turn against the citizens? They would more likely turn against the government if the choice came down to it.

I know it sounds crazy user seeing as how most of the world seems like it's becoming a bunch of weak cry baby cunts. But there are actually people that would rather die trying to fight against oppression than roll over, stick up their ass, and gape their anuses.

Anti-gunners are faggots that are needlessly afraid of inanimate objects they know nothing about.

Real piece of shit.

sooooo then you're not fighting off anybody

It's called a civil war

All these shitheads do is carry their rifles into restaurants and shops, start shit with people who look their way, then do everything they can to get the police there so they can film them "oppressing" some God fearing gun owners.

alright bro I'm sure you're gonna feel like a real fighter clutching your rifle when that drone strike turns you into goo

because they are losers who only feel safe with a gun, even when they can't shot to anyone in real life.

>ITT: libs who have never shot a gun

I'm hearing a lot of hurt durr find will protect me from a tyrannical government, but I get the feeling these are the same people that are Christ fags. Turn the other cheek? Meek shall inherit the earth?

Noop. Jesus wants me to own guns!

>When you're as wide as a shotgun

Meek have inherited the earth.

what oppression faggot? If you walk down the street with a gun in your back you simply are an idiot.

I love to shoot. I just hate these faggots slinging their long rifles across their back and going grocery shopping, then playing the poor victim when they make people nervous. There's responsible ownership, then there's attention whoring to make yourself look like an uber patriot badass.

I never said I was. That was my first post in this thread.

But honestly if that happened there would be chaos everywhere. Society would collapse. It wouldn't matter who the military and government were fighting. Depending on how things went there would be at least a few months of lawlessness and chaos.

And that's if the entire military sided with the civilians. Most likely being that it's made up of individuals it would splinter into pro government and pro civilian factions and all hell would break loose.

I own a few guns for the purpose of target shooting, it's fun and it's something to do every weekend. And I'm fairly certain regardless of what these doomsayers claim this "SHTF" crap isn't going to happen. At least not for several generations.

BUT....if I'm wrong....at least I've got a few firearms.

probably Trump supporter too

Is that a problem?

'cause they drink iced coffee and gay starbucks shit

Agreed. i own a rifle and a pistol. I conceal carry but never have i slung my rifle across my back and went to walmart or some shit.

these two guy are literally compensating for something they don't have.

DEY TOOK ER JERBS!!!

Keep a gun in your house for protection?
Smart and prepared.
Open carry a gun around in public?
Scared and insecure.

Nice dubs.

>concealed
The smart thing to do. If some fuckwit wants to shoot up a place, he'll shoot Mr. Hero with the rifle slung across himself first. Better to conceal and give yourself that advantage.

so what you're saying is people don't get attacked in public?

So this is what Trump supporters look like?

>implying

Nah that's just a veteran.

>Replying

There not your just generalizing gun owners probably because you don't hang around any so the ones you do meet are all ways wanting to talk about guns and how great they are giving all gun owners a bad reputation

>what is concealed carry

Is he trying to get more handouts?

Everyone is a faggot. Gun owners are faggots. Anti-gun people are faggots. Liberals and Conservatives are faggots. Faggots are faggots. Straight people are faggots. Jocks are faggots and so are nerds. Athletes, weebs, NEETs, doctors, ghetto trash, and presidents are faggots. The police are faggots and so are criminals. Americans are faggots. Europeans are faggots. Asians are faggots. Blacks are faggots. Celebs are faggots. Poor people are faggots. Redditors are faggots. 4chinners are faggots. Oldfags and newfags are faggots. This is nothing new. You are just pointing out a group of people who are faggots because everyone is. Name one person or group who isn't a faggot.
>inb4 yourself

>denying

They have small penises and weak feble minds. I cuckold gun owners om the regular.

I should say this here, because there is absolutely no reason for open carried firearms.

Why?

It not only oozes tryhardness, but it only makes you the first target in the case of an attack, it makes people uncomfortable, and there is zero reason to do so in the first place.

Concealed carry all the way

>what you look like

>Still Trying

if you walked into a 7-11 and were present while there was a robbery going on and you shot the robber would you be charged with murder ?

So owning something means someone is compensating? I guess you drive a shitty car and carry a small knife (if even), live in a tiny apartment, with a piss-poor job, use a 2006 Gateway laptop, shop at Dollar General, and use a flip phone.

I'm not an American and I enjoy collecting and shooting historical military firearms. If the government became tyrannical is probably just join the police.

Millions of Trump supporters. Get used to it.

MAGA

The same reason non gun owners are faggots. Some people are just faggots.

This

theyre just like vegans or feminist they want everyone to know what they are
whats the big fucking deal faggot

Nah just loves America

That man is going to drive home, enjoy some moonshine, fuck his gf, and feed his bald eagles.

>keep crying

I'm a gun owner, and I keep it next to my bed. I go to the gun range occasionally too. If I get put in the position to fend off someone who has broken into my house I will use it. I don't take selfies with it, I don't show it off to everyone, and I hardly even talk about owning it. It's a nice tool to have, alarm systems are great. I just think that they can do and take what they will and leave within the 5 or 6 minutes it takes for police to arrive. I don't just let things be taken from me. I am not a liberal cuck, or a democrat cuckold that wants to feel like I have power when really it's the rich politicians. I'm not even a racist republican either. You nerds can sincerely fuck yourselves.

hey, at least they have good trigger discipline.

Err...well considering the size of the hands on that guy on the right (and his choice of beverage) I'd say they're both speaking the truth with those guns.

Carrying a firearm that is hidden or not visible.

Why would you need to carry a knife?

>You're lying

Well ignorance is infinite so I wouldn't be surprised

Not even that.

It doesn't do anything but make them wait for captain amerilard to leave before they rob the place.

They basically just obfuscate any purpose they may have had

>your tears are satisfying

open carry is for insecure micropenis-compensating redneck faggots.

concealed carry is what any responsible gun owner would do.

Most people don't have proper training anyways. Any fuck can buy a gun go to the range and lay down some fire.

mmm that uniform and guns. Even a fucking T-Gewehr.
Do they all shoot?

pls stahp am dying

have fun getting cucked when sanders or clintion gets elected gunfags. #downwiththe2ndamendment
I want you fucks disarmed as much as possible. >Easy pickins

Hey, least there are some pretty sweet milf that carry.

>stop objectifying

GUD JAAB

It's like you're pretending to be retarded, but trying to learn.

So say it like you mean it;

There is zero reason to open carry

this guy is wise
also, thread sux, suck my moms dick, OP

Yep all working. Though haven't been able to find brass for the T-gewehr yet.

But time's flying.

>There is zero reason to open carry

I agree with that.

All of you complaining about the open-carry guys are too cowardly to try it themselves.
It takes a lot of courage to stand up for your crumbling rights.

They're shocking the public off of what the TV has taught them all these years.
Over time, they make people less apeshit about guns.
There's nothing wrong with exercising your rights.

>start shit with people who look their way
I doubt that's true. Open carry activists are friendly and helpful. Why would they want to piss people off? The idea is to familiarize the public toward firearms.

Cops are generally assholes to ppl who exercise their 2nd amendment right toward self-defense.

Why don't you faggots try it sometime and report back?

Nah, sometimes concealed carry is just a pain in the ass. You need to make sure your weapon is concealed, no bulge, harder to draw, etc. If you tuck in your shirt, put on a belt, voila, you have easy and not so retarded open carry. If you open carry anything but a handgun, you are probably a moron and over exercising your 'right'.