Hello b/... Im 23 sis is 18

Hello b/... Im 23 sis is 18.
I have just hacked sis computer and stole dropbox password and got pics...
I already bought spy cams and recorded her naked in her room....
Im just wondering if there is some way if i could access my sister android phone trough my pc without getting noticed using her ip address of the same wifi...
Im trying accesing with FE File explorer app for iphone. ive made the ip´s from home to be between 150 and 160 values so i just try from one number to anohter to see if FE app can access it but i think it does not work because FE just links ip if it is windows linux mac and jus pc computers...
Any tips?
do you know some programs?
project her screen on my computer?
explore her android files without getting noticed?
how ?
help?
please?

Pic related is her sleeping today.... help me please

Whats in it for us?

Post pics and I'll help you out.

Son, I'm a bit of an old bastard and I'm thoroughly fascinated about all this, wanting new fap material you understand, but sadly I don't know how to help you. However, if you don't mind, i'll lurk for a spell to see if you're helped in any way meaningfully.

we need moar pics first... and the vids...

Download kali linux
Liveboot from usb
Use Google you fucking retard
???¿¿??
Profit!!!

Any others?

tits or gtfo

sone nudes?

"liveboot from usb?"
what is that???
a portable program from usb?
Does kali linux its an entire operative system?
where can i get the best version of it and with passwords?

Show me something new. Can you get nudes? She's sleeping after all.

yes op

post more and i'll help you

Holy fuck, did your parents drop you as a baby?

Yes, it's a fucking operating system. No, it's not a fucking program. It's like substituting your hard drive for a USB temporarily.
For more information go to step 3 here:

ok so its like use my usb as a hard drive containing an OS???
then what?
what can i use? after openning that os ???

Restart your computer and press f12 or f8 to choose boot sequence. choose to boot from your usb or ext hard drive or whatever.

in years past that's how we used tail. before the feds took down everything of course..

you can boot from a disc too. i'd suggest using a disc. but you'll have to redo it allwhen updates come.

post nudes...

kali linux gives you a fake address, i mean it fucks with your location by rerouting you through someone else. so your ip number won't be where you are and could be in china, russia or spain. it's really neato. sniff your girl's panties. no don't do that, you might get caught. i don't want you to get caught. find some old drawers of hers and sniff those.

Install gentoo

You could use a Metasploit really easily. Armitage is a gui tool that is pretty easy to use over LAN. Can you just please not be a complete fucktard and learn to sift through the collective knowledge of the entire human race using a little site called fucking Google? Rather than having anons serve you this shit up on a platter?

my question is:
can kali linux link the ip of her android phone to get her files and her screen???

back to Sup Forums with that shit.

hey op, how's about you install tails. sure tail's bugged up the ass, but it has tor on it as well as i2p, so it'll give you a fresh ip. you're not downloading kiddy lickers so you're super green with the cops. i mean who gives a shit if you're hacking your sister's shit other than you and your sister, am i right?

N U D E S
do we have to spell it out for you?

u rite

fuck if i know, this guy here seems to know his shit, even if he is a cheeky cunt.

is that your sister op. i like her height. she's what, five nine, five ten?

%triforce

What I recommend you do:
>Go to sis
>Ask her to use her phone, make up an excuse, just get the phone unlocked
>or try to get it while she isnt looking or something
>then hook it up to your computer via USB
>when plugged in, open up the files on the android
>copy and paste all photos into a personal file on your computer
>give/place her phone back
>search through all her pic files that youve pasted and hope u find nudes
You probably wont find any, most chicks dont save there nudes, they'll usually use snapchat or other shit, good luck OP, i may not understand the full situation for i havent read all of the thread so far, call me out on anything OP, willing to help u out as much as i can

wait, wait
you come on here pretending to have pics of your sis and ask for help in getting more access through her phone, you don't post any good pics of anything ....
and you want us to help you?
whats wrong with you

To person #687913996
Post the nudes

Yes, it's entirely possible. However, I have no doubt you are way to retarded to do this. There are several obstacles to overcome, such as the password, infecting with a payload, and executing the tunnel. You can't even Google this on your own. Even when I was starting, it took me weeks to actually figure out how to use these programs, and I already had a background in Linux. If you still want to attempt, just look up something like "hack android over LAN with kali" or "... With Metasploit".

Fuck you say, m8?

what is ... "tails"... a program?
Thank yu so much bro
Thank you so much bro

newfag?

cant gain viewing access to a screen just by using IP addresses OP, way more security than that, you could try installing something on her phone that lets you view her screen to your computer, it'd have to be an app of course, but then again she could find it and possibly trace it back to you if she's smart, or she might just delete the app

wich password my bro? her pin code to access her phone ??? or which? infecting with a payload? what is that? executing the tunnel what do you mean?
so metasploit just works with kali linux?

Tails is the concept as kali, a strictly live boot operating system. Although with kali you can actually run it as a main OS, as I do. Tails routes through tor, so it's meant to hide your identity, but there is really no use over LAN because you can see who is on tor, just not what they are doing. But really, if you just use Metasploit without hiding anything you should be fine, no one will know where to look for logs and shit.

tails is tor but as an entire operating system. so when you install tails os onto a bootable usb or from a live cd or dvd, you can now reboot your cpu, press f12 or f8, enter booting prompt, and boot from live cd dvd or usb, and viola, you're in tails.

your ip is now routed through the tor network so you can now access however, if ever.

tails is like the tor browser?
give me your KIK user to chat more bro...
or email or something

Turn on usb debugging
Boot into recovery
Use adb

You can inject a payload through a Lan ip using SET I think, it is possible.

Metasploit is a program you can download on any Linux, but it's pre-installed on kali so just use that.
Do I really need to spell it out to you again, Google will be better help than me. I'm not even that good, I can just point you in the right direction. If you can't learn to use Google to solve the next problem you come up against, you will never do this. I mean never.
The password = her pin. Might not be an issue though.
Tunnel = remote access through a terminal shell.

Sure, I'll email you. Just put your email up here... Sounds like a great idea.

[email protected]
KIK USER: snvke666