Do you think he did the right thing?

do you think he did the right thing?

That movie sucked balls

It's a fucking movie m8. Whether Kylo's decision was the right thing or not is completely up to the writers. No amount of questioning or speculation will amount to anything but wasted time and shit.

Rip obi wan... I mean han solo

Like why waste time speculating on something that is out of your control when you could be shitposting and browsing the dankest of memes?

I was really disappointed. It wasn't prequels bad, but it wasn't a good movie. Kylo's motivation was piss poor, at least to kill han, and worshipping Vader just totally delegitimizes his return to the light. I'll let most of Rey slide, but she was definitely a Mary Sue. That and her actress could only express the emotion of anger and there's no way she can carry the series as a hero the way Mark Hamill or even Hayden Christensen did. There's just no Charisma there. All the complaints about Anakin are valid, but at least in the important scenes he was could emote more than just angry determination.

Not op, but because I love to discuss this series.

yes, please post some dank memes and save this thread

I gotchu fam

this
movie was shit and corny

fuck again stop posting this

With Rey and the only expressing anger, I suspect that could be deliberate. This new movie/trilogy is looking to have a much less black-and-white approach to morality then the older stuff, IMO, the most irritating thing about Lucas era SW was how he was basically like "No, Jedi are good, Sith are bad, because reasons, there is no moral complexity." Wouldn't be surprised if she ends up falling by the end of the second movie.

It's not often someone gets to the heart of the issue right out of the gate.

Yes, his attachments were holding him back. In order to fulfill his potential he must get rid of all attachments.

you're a piece of shit

You guys are ruining my meme-master flow

Yeah, it was a pretty terrible movie.

Who knows? Did any part of Episode VII make sense? It's Avatar all over again. Everyone bought into the hype and now they've got buyer's remorse.

And the money it costs to get Harrison Ford...

Bringing him for the first movie would get more people out. Keeping him for the others would be a waste of shekels.

lol

>Be me
>41, morbidly obese

These memes aren't nearly dank enough for this thread

This on the other hand is just spicy enough
I'll continue

Have a problem with me, sir?

Maybe you can't handle the spice-factor of all these well seasoned memes I'm throwing down.

Looks like these memes are getting too spicy for the pepper

Now that I've successfully roasted him to a nice golden brown, I shall continue

frankly idc. It was shitty direction or poor acting, one or the other. Made the movie worse. Star wars needs a hero, even if the hero is bound to fall.

they killed han so star wars is fucked up now

Post a kik id and i will send a pic of my dick. I'll screenshot and show here any reply

You must be mistaken friend, this is a meme thread.

Ayy

And for my final act, I present our meme lord and savior. It's been great lads.
>o shit waddup