How do I cope with the fact that I will never be rich?

How do I cope with the fact that I will never be rich?

You need to let go.

Wat?

this

Is that what worked for you?

shoot up a school
judging by your haircut and generic white boy look you have a lot of experience with that sort of shit

I've never felt better

He did one better and shot up a church.

Ask yourself why you want to be rich and how any of it will make you happy.

Better to be middle class and happy than rich and sucking on the barrel of a shotgun.

Money is the fuel that powers everything else in life. Happiness begins with having the money to buy and do shit. Unhappiness begins with being unable to. For me, anyway. Everyone's different.

There really is more to life than wealth user, some things, like love, are even more difficult, but you can enjoy art, science, nature, etc.

Having said that, unless you're born into it no one becomes rich being honest. If wealth really is the most important thing to you, as in you'd rather die, then come up with a plan... The world is full of dishonest people who failed but you might be one of those who succeed if you let go of the illusion the game isn't rigged and wealthy can be achieved without taking it from others, usually the poorest... It's sad but those are the facts of life...

Kek

Not a real big love person anyway, myself. More trouble than it's worth in my experience.

I have always been a pretty honest guy but I'm really at the point where I'd be willing to discard my values and let the ends justify the means. Life's unfair and dirty, so if playing dirty myself is what I gotta do, so be it. Just not sure where to start.

Start buying mdma from alphabay, and sell at parties for 5 times the price.
Not a bad investment tbh fam

Kek I don't fuck around with drugs but I am curious anyway, what's alphabay?

But just being middle class in America(or any first world country) is enough, at least for me, someone who's content just playing video games as a way of entertainment.

I haven't paid for or watched TV in years, haven't ate at any fancy restaurants in half a decade, haven't been with any expensive women or sailed on a yacht but I'm pretty happy.

It's a sophisticated marketplace for pretty much everything illegal except maybe for slaves and hitmen. You basically get similar security you'd get on amazon.

That's where I am now, minus the happiness.

Coming up with a money making scheme isn't hard at all, is how you get away with it that's the tricky part... Easiest you plan a crime and execute flawlessly... It's been done before and there's plenty of examples to research. Hardest is you built a business from the ground up, you can even come up with a way of parting fools with their money LEGALLY. There's obviously quite a bit of gradation in between... It stands to reason no one will give you the play by play on how on an internet forum, I'll only say plan ahead, have a contingency plan, and be fucking ruthless... Which doesn't mean violence, stay away from that if at all posible... Think of it in terms of becoming something like a bank robber doing just the one job, or a confidence man going up in earnings by increments...

Get a job and work your faggot ass off. Quit fucking around on B, loser.

the richer you are the more people watch you

better to fly below the radar at the middle tbh

a niga church

I'd tell you how shit tier this bait is, but billions of people fall for it again and again every year.
So it's actually pretty good bait after all

What the fuck is B?

Exercise more, just take jogs and do some pushups every day and you'll be happier. You're just using not being very wealthy as a scapegoat for the fact that the chemicals in your brain aren't in the right order at the moment. Whenever someone is depressed exercise is always one of the first things every psychiatrist recommends.

15-30 minutes a day versus several hours doing whatever get rich quick scheme the rest of the thread recommends.

work your ass off for someone else's business and maybe one day you'll lose the social security you paid into your entire life

This is the ki9nd of idea that ruins the lives of niggers... Nope, if you wanted to make money on drugs you actually need a college education and business experience first, and then you need to build tyour contacts very cautiously and slowly, you don't just walk into Culiacan and ask to get in on the non expendable end of the business... I'd stay away from drugs, it's nowhere near easy to succeed, you'd find it easier to try and become an exec at a fortune 500 company...

I hate exercise. I'm sure you're right, but I can never stick with doing it.

Listen to some music while you do it.

Listening to synthwave was the only thing that kept me in it.

Being rich would still be better tbh.

Runner's high is so good though.

Y not lern how to git rich? It doesnt come from nothin.

I am definitely open to this if it is possible for me.

be happy with what you have.

also you will never get rich with that attitude.

I could improve my outlook, sure, but "be happy with what you have" doesn't sound like a good attitude for getting rich either. That sounds like being willing to settle.

Kill someone rich instead.

You obviously haven't done this before, this is how it goes
>you get a job building stages for large music festivals, preferably with goa/trance music
>while working, you bury your drugs in a place people aren't likely to camp, and you can easily find it
>you wait for the festival
>you buy a ticket like everyone else
This part is optional
>you involve some close friends, and tell them if anyone asks for mdma/xtc send them your way, and you'll give them like 20% of the profit
Then
>you dig up the drugs and take out the amount you want to sell that day
>you put it in a sock
>you put the sock in your underwear (if you're skilled at this, and have a bit of luck this can save you even if they search you)
>you took one or two xtc pills
>you put on some sunglasses
>you look for the stage with the most neo hippie tards
>you go in the front row, and start dancing/jumping like you're extremely fucked up on something
>you wait for people to approach you
>you find the fine line between showing off that you're dealing, and not looking odd enough for security to approach you
>you small talk with them, tell them you might know someone who has what they're looking for
>you make a phone call (again works best with friends)
>tell them you'll get the drugs in a few
>wait for like 2-3 minutes, then leave and go to the bathroom
>take out the desired amount of stuff
>return and collect money
>repeat
After a few festival you'll be able to convince a few friends to start doing it as well. Just tell them cray stories about the money you made, it works every time. Since they're little shits they won't be able to order the drugs themselves (you gotta sell yourself as hot shit, and ordering drugs as something you need connections for), so you'll order it for them, and sell it to them like double the price, since they don't know exactly how much it costs. At this point you dont even have to deal anymore, and ordering from alphabay is secure af.