This is the network and crew that will be covering the next 2 world cups

This is the network and crew that will be covering the next 2 world cups.

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8r3z1app7yM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

muh patriotism

Why does Trump want to deport the few sane people in the US?

That Hispanic dude looks disappointed as Fuck that he was the only one who picked Messi to win.

they did not actually pick the usa to win did they?

It's FOX. It's USA USA USA or nothing.

NBC analysts >>> Fox analysts

Fernando is hilarious af though

He was born an Argie, he doesn't actually know shit about the sport.

Fernando was literally the only non retarded commentator on Univision. Now that he left the only sane one left is the young bald guy. Everyone else is a delusional CONCACAF mexican.

Why did he leave? I like him better at univision

>Fox has the World Cup
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I didn't know that

I thought it was obvious Fox can certainly and probably did offer him a much much much more lucrative contract.

Fox's Copa America coverage has been extremely cringe overall. It sucks literally the only good thing ESPN does is their World Cup/Euro coverage

I know. Why the fuck couldn't NBC get the rights. Their EPL coverage is great.

>2016
>not listening to superior spanish announcers on the internet
>not listening to superior english announcers on the internet
>not listening to superior argentinian anouncers on the internet
>not at least listening to Futbol De Primera with Andres Cantor in the US

Shit nigga, what are you doing?

they all picked mexico over chile too

NBC>>>>ESPN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fox

yeah i saw this, what a joke

yes

so did the bookies

>This team needs to get their head on the game so they don't lose
>Yes, because once that ball touches the net is a goal you know
>And we have to remember, that is not just about holding the ball, you have to score
>You are right about that, look at what happened last match when they lost because they couldn't managed to score more goals

Ad fucking nauseam

Fucking love it. Adds extra keks to fĂștbol matches senpai

Alexi will definitely be there. Fernando wont, I don't think, seemslike it's just a Copa meme. Fernando actually isn't that bad when he's taking it seriously instead of acting like a retard. The woman will be there because she's a woman.Rob Stone isn't bad.

Overall, the talent isn't bad, what's bad is the production. The shitty muzak. Lack of any engaging human interest stories. A whole lot of it i think really is the guy picking the music. It's way too sensory overload compared to the grandiosity of ESPN's. Really for the WC they should just copy everything ESPN did last time.

They're all former NT players. They're obliged too

>And we have to remember, that is not just about holding the ball, you have to score
>You are right about that, look at what happened last match when they lost because they couldn't managed to score more goals

Yep, Stu Holden would probably say these things.

>Fernando wont, I don't think
That'd be a mistake on Fox's part. Fernando is the only decent commentator there.

chicanos wasting their welfare

Fox is shit. ESPN does live games the best

fuck no. EPL on NBCSN is literally the very best thing on TV.

ESPN doing the PL with Darke and Macca was GOAT.

But his english is too shit, he is just the token hispanic commentator.

Univision turned his show into a cancer-fest variety show.

He's the only one there who has any sense of the game.

Compare the euro cup footage on ESPN to the Copa on Fox. ESPN has so much more experience and it shows.

NBCSN > ESPN > power gap > FOX

> non retarded
This talentless piece of shit got the only good announcer (Cantor, another Argentinian BTW) shit canned from the network and now I have to put with worst goal celebrations ever.

t. argie diaspora

Don't mean to veer off topic but how the fuck did Landon Donovan manage to become one of the best American color commentators as soon as he tried to do it. I mean I could see him alone in his living room practicing and pretending to talk to Ian Darke but I don't want to believe he leads such a sad life.

he gets more money from fox

Univision has good commentators, but shit analysis. Equal to ESPN for different reasons to me

Who are the usual commentators for each station?

analysis turned to shit once Bracamontes started getting less air-time

mfw Joe Buck anchors the Rio Olympics

common sense dictated that choice

>tfw I like Alexi Lalas
He's just so goofy, I dunno

That's ok, I'll watch in Spanish instead.

I hate him but I couldn't imagine watching USMNT without his instant hot takes. He is a necessity.

For those who haven't seen a lot of Fox sports, I can say they're definitely improving. I remember the 2013 Gold Cup back when it was called Fox Soccer Channel, with fucking Gus Johnson doing play-by-play. Fox has come a long way in 3 years, and they still have a long way to go but I'm optimistic for the production value in 2018.

Nothing can touch the NBC Olympics/Sunday Night Football gold standard, and ESPN's soccer coverage is not too far behind, but Fox could be up there as well in a couple of years.

That would be fucking great. Gus Johnson knowing nothing about soccer but having one of his on camera orgasms while commenting on a goal kick.

You speak English
The sport is English
Watch it on English channels

stream lag/quality is gay

All of these fuckers unironically were saying Mexico were favorties.
>muh concacaf
Kill me

youtube.com/watch?v=8r3z1app7yM