Why aren't you dating a Brazilian girl?

Why aren't you dating a Brazilian girl?

they often end up being a dude

Because I don't live in Brazil you fucking retard.

I am not into zoophilia

How many girl is that

Zika

7-1

Kek

r u going out with a brazilian like this or some ghetto bitch

You're not funny. Fuck off.

He is funny you brazuca piece of shit.

checked

I would love to. But Brazillian girls don't come to Idaho. And I am too poorfag to go to Brazil.

Because most Brazilian girls look like they have had more sex than I will ever have since they were 5

Trust my advice, do not go to Brazil, i reapeat, DO NOT go to Brazil, unless you wan't the be mugged and shot down by these ghetto-like motherfuckers.
fucking scum.

Post some brazilians

Someone is really mad at Brazillians

vai tomar no meu cu

They seem like high maintenance. Not my type. Also, Brazilians are like the niggers of South America.

Vao me fuder, porra

Honestly im not, brazilians haven't done anything to me personally, it's just the worst place on this side of the continent.

No wall will separate me and my love.

I wouldn't say its the worst place but,some places here CAN be the worst so yeah,i'd give you half point

What can i do for the other half of that point?

Só se for de levinhu

because im in fucking usa

hue

post brazilian girls

There.

They are like a FUCKING PRINCESS and they don't let me talk to them because they're to cute, well something happened to me once she told me I was cute but then I realized I payed her all the date and she didn't give me a fucking kiss during all the entire journey in the park I spend 200 $ and I didn't get nothing

>I spend 200 $
holy fuck

Go to favelas make a tour. I'd give you the other half and some extra points

It wasn't because she was brazilian, it seems it was because you're a beta, maybe even a cuck. and i dislike brazil and all, you're just sad.

Brazil and it's people are the second worst group of humans on this planet. The dirty scum from the Phillipines have them by a mile though. Niggers don't make the list because they're not human.

I'm latin, i know those places, that's one of the reasons i hate your country, no hard feelings in you tho, you seem pretty chill brazuca user.

Vamonos Por tacos wey

I live in a first world country

so you date a nigger?

Yeah it was horrible at the time I only see that she is in other places but she don't fucking talk to me

No prob. I think that is just stupid the idea to make a tour in favelas,like in a zoo "Ohhh look how poor ppl live!" the idea of going to favelas anyway its bad,even despite the good ppl who live there.

Chilean, not a fence jumper.

cuck

Mierda wey Entonces ya se,
La wea fome culiao

whew lad

The word kisawea is honestly the only thing that affects me from that pic, it's something a retarded chilean youtube blogger say. Also, go eat a fucking taco and relax.

It's true so I'm going for that this is the last picture I swear

Hey guys
How do you like my BRazilian ass?

i like it a fair amount
post more

>How do i use google?
Reverse search when you ask for pic you dumbass.

I made this one specially for you

fuckign noiceeee
thank you sir

:0

moooreee please

Rate me and my bitch, Sup Forumsros

Ok!
One more, but be careful.
I'm a cop!
Don't try anything funny or else...

oh shit!

Oh, how can u fall in this trap Bino?

Pedro didn't warn me!

Porque hablan portugués y no entiendo esa wea.

Porque conseguiste trips bastardo reculiao.

Don't exist brazilian girls they are all traps

It's so sad my cock looks like this guy's.

I saw you fuck up in the other thread, and got satan trips insulting you.

because I live in the US

what?

You don't fool me, you fuck.

so i put on the right what the big deal?

Don't waste your time, is a repulsive country of repulsive people in beauty and in character, just be thankful that you are not born here.

So i put it on the right thread, what's the big deal?*
There, make sure you can handle a language before you make a fool out of yourself again.

I avoid Latinas. They go from Abella Anderson one moment and then BOOM, you're married to fucking Selena's killer.

Because Brazil is objectively the worst nation on Earth.

I still didn't understand your intention with all this, i'm ignoring you, you are weird.

You can't avoid your past, faggot.

Mfh fucking 80% of the thread is composed by brazilians talking shit About themselves, you can't fool anyone you shitty assholes

Come live here and see how amazing it is, I bet you can't support even a week, and i'm not talking about Copacabana shit, im talking about the REAL brazil, where most of us live.

they just mad cause they dont have their own br qt

Bino, IT'S A TRAP!

Warum datest du keine deutsche Frau?

Shut up your nazimouth (I wish i could speak nazi :,^( )