s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/1qlu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm out for the night guys

it's late for me

+1 image limit

Bummed

So is Kel-Tec actually good, or is it just a /k/ meme to shit on them?

Glad you like.

Ah, alright. Night!

>Meow
Or something

nini

I recently talked to nnecgraufox and he plans on redesigning Zoe's design

Gn8 dude! Sleep well

i cannot enjoy this thread with this faggot doing specifically what i asked him not to
im going to go clean the cat box

A'ight, bye bye then.

Again? He already changed her up a little bit about a year ago.

Have fun m8
Ill be waiting for your return.

Then leave, summerfag, and kys

>for you

Enjoy!

yep
two new forms to be exact!

Left the last thread because of infighting. Hope this one is better.

also
Sup snake.

No, everry piece of keltec I've held has been decent.

Problem is that they don't have major manufacturing capacity or do simple shit like AR15 receivers so everyone thinks that when they do make something you can't find them because they're low output or they suck because whatever reason.

I've shot an RFB twice and both times I've liked it as a general purpose .308 rifle. I don't think I would shoot it past 500 yards or put a super nice piece of glass on it (anything more than a used trijicon).

Like I said, if I don't trade my .300 BLK AR15 for an AR15A4, I want to trade it for that.

screencapped for cringe thread

streamable.com/1qlu

Hey
Still figuring out NS?

Cool, good to know!

Gotcha. Thanks, I really enjoy learning about guns and stuff.

I feel suspiciously flattered, although I don't understand that meme yet

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Spider Man thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Spidey guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking DC hero. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic spideyfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

Whoa, I haven't seen that name in a while. How have you been?

>NS
Yup. I have the chrome extension and can name people, but it names any old user into what I name that specific user.

I'll figure it out later.

Good, though I couldn't manage to overtake Ryou in

still my favorite character

thats not how its used anymore, that only works when IDs are enabled.

Its just for having a name and seeing other's now.

Hah! Good to hear you're doing well.

What is NS?

got any more neolucky/luckypan?

Ask a professional dog rapist anything

NiggerSappers, I think?

Why is Nicole wife material?

Sorry mate, can't do requests, my folder isn't organized. And I don't think I have any either, never really saved that stuff. Sorry.

Why rape and not consent?

she's not tho

Because shes married

Because there is no such thing as consent anymore

pleb

I'll figure it out. Thanks for the help though.

Namesync. an extension of Sup Forums x. Can make your browsing experience a bit more interesting. I kind alike it, but have to get used to it. Lets you see names on user only boards.

can you see names if you can then you've already figured it out.