FIFA should invite only UEFA and Conmebol countries for the World Cup. It won't be any differences after all

FIFA should invite only UEFA and Conmebol countries for the World Cup. It won't be any differences after all.
Any other confederation is pure shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KeRlJJbtdHc
youtube.com/watch?v=R592AJhvHns
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

YES

To be honest it should be UEFA + Argentina and Chile

The World Cup isn't about getting the best countries overall to play, but getting the best countries from each continent to play, that's why you get stuck with Honduras-tier teams.

>underrating based Africa

>0(zero) WC

Sure, this way you guys could stay with second place again over and over.

>Roger Milla
>Senegal 2002
>Ghana 2010

Africa has brought us great meme moments.

youtube.com/watch?v=KeRlJJbtdHc

>"the world's game"
>only a fraction of one continent + Argentina/Brazil are good

Does get pretty predictable and tiring after a while

Every country should have the right to participate if they are good enough; however I think that CONMEBOL countries should be awarded more spots. It's completely ridiculous that for the 2018 World Cup CONMEBOL has only 4 places and the CAF has 5.

It could be,but the others confederations should improve their game
>CAF have one or two countries now and then
>OFC and AFC are a joke
> I don't know conCACAf excuse to suck in football

Useless Blacks

Delete this

>Roger Milla
Triggered.
youtube.com/watch?v=R592AJhvHns

agreed

who follows football for over 10-15 years knows that Venezuela was a fucking joke in CONMEBOL, every game against them was stat-padding, now they're actually a good team and I'm sure they could rek or at least compete with any African or Asian team

>The world series
>Only one country

They should just merge the Copa america and the Euro. Then you would basically have a world cup every 2 years.

Are there even bad teams in CONMEBOL, as in teams that wouldn't make it out of the qualification stage for Euro?

>Last cup 5 of 6 teams of CONMEBOL got to the knockout phase.
>Next cup we get only 5 spots.

>2 out of 5 african NT got to the knockout phase.
>They're awarded having 6 spots in the next cup.

This way we will lose the african and asian memes.

tbf conmebol qualifiers are some tough shit

the worst team (bolivia) is still a lot better than faroe islands, gibraltar, malta, san marino, luxembourg, lichsteinein, andorra... there's a lot of filler in UEFA

Only Bolivia. Venezuela used to be awful but they have improved much lately.

The spots given should be:
UEFA: 14
Conmebol: 5.5
CAF: 5
AFC: 4
Concacaf: 3.5
OFC: 0

Bolivia probably. Paraguay is a mid-level team in CONMEBOL but they're really bad now, so maybe they wouldn't this year but when they return to form, definitely. Venezuela used to be worse than Bolivia and is much better now so they would qualify.

I'm sure Peru, Venezuela and Bolivia could win Austria, Ukraine and Norway
Paraguay and ecuador could tie with Ireland and Switzerland

>last cup 3 of 4 concacaf teams got to the knockout stage
>0 of 4 asians

stop bullying please

FACTS

So it's like Romania. Or are you going to claim other nations achivements in football as your own, just because you're uefa memebers?

You're right. Top 6 from conmebol, top 10 from uefa. Everyone else, let's leave this semen slurping sport to them. We'll have a miss trap universe competition, and we all (approx 5 billion of us lucky folks) get to semen slurp the winner.

We need to invite the US and México to play with us the real copa america. Srsly this needs to happen. It's so much fun it just can't be ignored. Every game so far on this cup (but a couple desu) has been so entertaining. Lots of scoring, competitive teams, lots of fun bantz, the stadiums are actually family friendly when this tournaments are played. Feels like a mini world cup.

Yeah I agree. It'll also be good for pu7Os and burgers to have them improve