mortal fucking kombat 2

scott pilgrim aswell

Lego Star Wars

>good
>lol

Doom

Lol

need for speed

No. They made it all about a fucking B tier (even worse) nigger actress. Like they did with Star Wars, the SJW's got their hands on this too. But yeah "Garona" literally ruined the movie. Oh and some scenes looked like they were done in MS Paint

Super Mario Bros.

And yeah, I walked out to mke a statement. And smoke

What are you, stupid?

yes

Dragonball Evolution was perfect

that is a tv show movie not video game you stupid nigger

Are you actually that triggered by having a black woman in a movie? You are actually more of a bitch than any Tumblrette
>Become an hero faggot

Probably not. Blizzard is pretty anal about controlling their content and a lot of Hollywood directors are on a kick about taking something perfectly fine and fisting it to make it "better."

Not to mention video game movies suck donkey ass. Just look what happened with the Mortal Kombat and Resident Evil movies. They tried to cram the core game and the expansions into a single movie and wound up ruining them.

No it's not... -.-'

>Resident Evil movies
you had to remind me of them....

And there we go. Wrong website buddy.

Even though I prefer to have to niggers in my movies, i don't mind it too much no. THOUGH: the fucking jews @ Hollywood put the worst, abd I mean the WORST actress in the lead role just because they wanted a nigger. Dude, everytime you're getting into the story and that nigger comes up, it becomes so fucking obvious it's a painted black chick in front of a green screen