Why aren't you dating a Mexican girl?

Why aren't you dating a Mexican girl?

Because I'm a socially awkward beta. I prefer mexican girls over other races though.

i am
sry

also bump

idk

Because I'm dating a Columbian

If I want shitty smelling food I'd date a Hindu.

They are extra hairy and smell funny. Also, the families are shit and they are beyond clingy. I prefer white or Asian.

For about the same reason I'm not dating any other type of girl: cos I'm a fucking terrible person.

Because she got deported two weeks into our relationship.

Because beaners are some of the lowest life forms

+1 hairy

Raised in Mexico so I prefer white girls
Also don't like brown nipple

Because I'm a light skinned mexican that can pass as white and I want my children to be white skinned

I kinda think the opposite, but that may also be due to regional differences

Also I've found that some Mexicans will either prefer primarily other Mexicans or avoid other Mexicans

Also gf

because i hate women

Because I AM Mexican. Pffft, duh. Where's my güera?

I've been with a handful.

All underage.

25 yr old white dude.

They are best when their parents were born in Mex and they were either born or raised here. The fucking love whites and parents don't care about the age difference.

Pics? If them now... At 18?

The majority of mex girls balloon after that first kid.

I do, great sex and food.

west coast mexifag reporting in

I am dating a mexican girl, have been for 9 years now

I am not a robot btw

One Guatemalan is 18 now.

I used to get her from school and everything. I wasn't in my mind back then.

Still talk to her too. I almost had this one living with me when she was 16.

This is the only downfall to younger Latina qts. They can't cook like their moms can.

what are those red lines on her face, a mustache?

Well post up the legal one please

I like privacy, I feel uncomfortable with a lot of attention and affection

BUILD A WALL

China has a wall. You don't see illegal Mexicans there, do ya?!

I am. Its alright.

Why not just date a filipina? They're basically Asian mexicans.

What the hell are you doing in my board go eat tacos or something like that you scum bag

proof that the wall works?

Can't argue with facts!

God damn mongolians

>Cute until like 30
>Smell like food
>Smell like shit too
>Too much attitude
>Trashy
>Petite ones age into ugly little dwarf cunts

I bet they were afraid the Mongols were going to take everyone's jobs.

Quiero ver puta pedifilia o violaciones a la verga, sacenla

because we're on a break as of two hours ago

A little carried away with the scribbles there. You could have left her face untouched. The odds anyone knows her are slim

Dont insult dwarves like that dude.

She told you that do she could suck your friends dick? Or did she catch you doing something?

Because I'd rather be dating a Mexican boy.

Shut up manlet nigger

Because I don't understand social power dynamics enough to facilitate a healthy relationship.

Same qt.

I don't know the girl next to her..

She is Mexican as well and not the Guata I was talking about..

because im dating a brazilian

because fuck off

I'm Mexican (and living in the U.S.). I've never really been interested in Mexican girls. They're too extroverted for my taste. They're damn loyal though. I prefer white girls, they tend to have the personality I look for and I like them better aesthetically.

You're fucking sick Pablo, reported and deported.

>Why aren't you dating a Mexican girl?
Because non-whites have dark pussies, doesn't do it for me.

Here's the Guata.

Something tells me I love this girl but I don't know. She's pretty cool. I don't see how I could keep it going if she went to college though..

Nice. How old when you dated her

Mmm love me some sweet latina titties

Wrong thread fucktard.

I like them mexican gals that listen to shitty indie bands and shit and shun stereotypical mexican things besides the food but can then turn around and speak fluent spanish and get all feisty and shit

17/24

Didn't last long. Still talk though.

Truthfully I'm a pussy. They are legal now and maybe want to live with me if I try again. All I think about is money, money money.

The Guata I'm pretty sure is wanting back. Messages me and visits my work. Still hot af.

Because I am Poor Doggo

*mongorians

They smell like ass and turn into hairy wrinkly brown whales at 25

This one is now 28 and doesn't smell like ass nor is a whale.

Been with this one a lot.

I was raised in Mexico and all my life I've dated nothing but white girls... Tough growing up in a fucking barrio huh? Pinche naco malinchista...

Teach me your ways.

they are the best

If I had a lot more money I'd buy property in Mex and spend my life there. I live the fems, though I've never been with one raised there.

Most older seem to keep to their kind. It's only the younger Latin girls who don't mind whites.

I don't wanna mess with the cartel and shit

because I don't like guitar shaped women

Open your mouth and talk?

Because, I never thought about it.

S/he'd be ashamed at your spelling of their home country.

Mexican, not a race.

I am. Weve been together for a year she gives good head

because I live in a contrary that is almost imposable to illegally ingrate to

I don't believe in green card marriages

And this

She will weigh 260+ and have a mustache by 35

Por que españa queda lejos

Oo checkles

pink nipples are too nice. too bad they are attached to the craziest faggots on the planet earth.

>ultimate creepershot ultimate edition

>I like them better aesthetically.
You and the rest of the world. Western Europe master race.

This creeper shows the world his girl in just a bra

And I can't even get a girl to cuddle with me?

Fuck life

Vai tomar no olho do teu cu. Mexicano falastrão. Seu filho da puta.

You seem to have missed something in there... There's millions of white Mexicans, I don't have a problem if a dark skinned moreno tries his luck with a white girl, but the insistence many of them seem to have on getting a guera by all means necessary is fucking creepy... Fortunately these guys are now your problem to deal with, not mine...

This is true for the most part.
The families are beyond fucking tiresome.

>master race
Is that a joke?

Yo también me se cagar en tu puta madre en mi idioma para que "no me entiendas" portuguesito de mierda, no se como es que tenéis las alfombras tan baratas, si no os depilais en vuestra vida. Parece que además insultas sin saber, ya que yo soy español, no mexicano como tu dices tonto del culo, y ahora te pongo un corazoncito para que te creas que va de buen rollo esto capullo

Hey Trump supporters, how do you feel about Mexicans that hate other Mexicans? I fucking despise everything that has something to do with this shithole, would you accept me in the great 'Murica?

I try not to have an accent when speaking English, I'm trying to fix my farmers tan so my arms look whiter and I'm too much of a lazy piece of shit to go in illegally.

i was but she is so shy to the point she doesnt want to be with me so i cry myself to sleep over it every night and mostly fight and argue with my dad to fill in the time (he wins a lot)

This isn't spanish.

>buy property in mex
you might have more free time if you weren't so fucking stupid.

Just got my dick sucked by my gf 2 hours ago , she called me papi and basically necked my whole meat , sex is crazy enough and she's 14 , imagine how much more kinkier she'd be when she's 20

Well user, being that op
Anyone in a 2 piece at the pool is pretty much doing the same...

My suggestion is to not actively search, instead, activity be. By that I mean, go out and do things, be around others, by putting yourself in that environment you are setting your self up to get some success

because I don't want to fucking die?

ex is mexican
pre kid she was 115 with DD's
then she blew up to like 160

also has major issues with jealousy and doesnt know the difference between privacy and secrecy.