Walking home

>walking home
>see something on the ground
>picrelated.jpg
>OMG
>Is this what I think it is?

So I think I just found weed on the ground. The guy must've dropped it last night since it wasn't here yesterday. I never tried weed in my life. Should I smoke it Sup Forums?

That's lsd

That's some jank ass weed dude

Smoke up

No shit...

looks breddy good m8
you know how to smoke it?

same threads repeating over and over again...

It's PCP have fun fag

Well I never tried it so no

Looks like schwag. Burn it, and I don't mean in a pipe.

If you don't have babby hands, that's a pretty decent amount. If you flipped it, I'm thinking 60$? Maybe a good bit more, depending on what the prices are in your area.
Obviously I'd recommend smoking it, though. Ask a friend who knows what the fuck he's doing. Don't ask anyone on Sup Forums about how this shit works. I guarantee only bad and dangerous advice.

Yeah, I figured Sup Forums wasn't the best place to ask about it but I have no experience with weed and I don't know any other place remotely knowledgeable about it. Plus I found it like 30 minutes ago

kk, i advise you smoke it, looks fine to me and it's good to try something new
If you smoke tobacco, you're best just cutting it up with a knife or razor blade, i doubt you have a suitable grinder, if you smoke tailormades, or roll them without filter, just beaware that filters WILL affect the weed smoke passing through, you won't get properly high, you'll need to either poke holes in the filter, or even better, don't use any filter and have a roach of just tobacco, or some rolled paper as a filter
if you don't smoke anything, you're best off fashioning some kind of homemade bong, though in a pinch, a pen, a small palm sized square of tinfoil and lighter is all you need

also you may feel nothing your first time, i didn't feel anything, my mates, on separate occasions didn't feel anything their first times
luckily in that bag you've probs got about 2 or 3 smokes for a beginner

>$60
Are you retarded that looks like barely 2.5 or 3 g. OP if you wanna smoke it get some rolling papers from the store or if you don't know how to roll you could make a pipe out of a can or fruit or something if you don't wanna buy one.

$60 for a tinny? ouch bro where are you?

Again, if this guy has decent sized hands, that looks like a bit less than a quarter to me.

Help us clear this up and post your shit sitting next to a card or something.

you lucky guy, I've never come across so much cilantro

how dense it is really matters too
Picked some stuff up recently, at first glance thought i got ripped off, then i saw it was an obese little nug

looks about 15-20 USD of weed

enjoy the weekend

I once smoked Oregano and got a nosebleed.

Yeah, I'm cheesed that the dude I'm with now gives me this shit that MEASURES right and looks good, so I can't call him out, but the shit doesn't last long at all. Dense-ass buds are the best.

Are you trolling? That's maybe a gram.

Bruh, dimes fit nicely in dime bags. That shit's sitting in a ziplock.

nzfag spotted

Assuming you live in North America thats about a 20 sac, looks a little ratty but it should do the job. Just smoke it or give it to someone who does

its definitely a leafy ass gram

That's weed fr sure

Make sure to inhale and hold in for ten seconds.

The corner of a ziplock. It's the width of three of his fingers and not even half the legnth of them. It's leafy as shit and I see seeds. That's a 5 dollar gram at best.

Nice, I'm jealous

ƃ 'ƃuᴉɥʇʎuɐ ɹɐǝɥ ʇ,upᴉp noʎ

That's shitty weed. Sell it to a high schooler for $20.

What he said op, just open the bag and inhale it all, as is, hold for 10 and exhale

no no no, user, we're jealous of you

Maybe. I wish faggot (OP) would just post a picture with it next to something identifiable instead of making us play this "is the dress blue or black?" game.