Let's laugh at this fraud

Another '''''premier''''' player exposed when having to face real competition. He can't even make the team when everybody else is injured

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.ar/search?q=karina princesita&source=lnms&tbm=isch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>2-1

I forgot he existed

>a guy playing in china starts before you
JUST

I don't think it's fair to do these Nigel
If we posted every recent meme result only maybe Poland would be saved

he's the only decent looking man in this tournament
inb4 gay

We better laugh at fucking Ángel "I can't play a final" Di Maria.
La pecheó en el Mundial y en la Copa América jahdjsk

I really don't understand why he doesn't get any playing time..

All memes aside he is much better than Lamela, Higauin (NT only), lavezzi, banega and many others

Beard Messi is sexier

>Implying beard messi is not the sexiest thing alive

He's injured, isn't he?

At least di meme contributed some way, while kun faggit really has done nothing for his nt

He sucks dicks, his playstyle is too selfish and he is too slow to even score a fucking goal

>lamela who plays in da spuds is more suited than el kun

JUST

but he WILL play the final, he recovered

>Di Mario man of the match Champions League Final 2014

He has more goals than Maradona

What do you expect from someone who plays for the EPL's equivalent of P$G or Redbull Salzburg?

Do you even know anything about football? That's actually the only reason he didn't get into the team. The three injuries weren't in his position. If Higuaín was the one injured, then Agüero would've replaced. If there were no injury at all, he would've replaced it sometime between 60 and 70 minutes. But three guys got injured in another positions, that meant he couldn't get in.

Have you seen his gf? She's almost hideous! I really don't get it, if I had his looks, his money, his talent and his fame I'd get only top tier pussy.

But messi can´t make it in the BPL right???

>a centre forward has more goals than a #10
Who would've thought? Aguero has been largely dogshit for the NT.

Higuain is clearly better right now and Aguero is not a winger so he's not going to replace Di Maria/Gaitan in the starting XI

Because for the coach Higuaín and Agüero are the two strikers. The ones that play in the center. Messi, Di María, Gaitán, Lamela and Lavezzi play in the extremes, either left or right, as wingers. Banega isn't a forward, even, he's a midfielder, he has nothing to do with Agüero's position.

Exactly. And that's also the reason Agüero didn't get in in this game: from the three injured, only one was a forward, but he was a winger, so not Agüero's position in the field. The other two were a defender and a midfielder.

Aguero is lazy, he doesn't have that drive, everytime I see him play for club or country I see a very lazy fuck with no motivation
Higuain might be JUST personified but he's a workhorse that gives it his all

This. Higuain nearly got killed by Neuer for his team. Aguero is a punk bitch.

post the gf

google.com.ar/search?q=karina princesita&source=lnms&tbm=isch

>aguero is shit for the Argie NT
In other breaking news, water is wet.

As it was said by to explain why he's not playing, i have to say that Aguero is the one i hate most playing for out NT. Play like shit always the shit is important, and his attitude is like he doen't even care about the NT.

That's a whole other story. But the reality is that Agüero is right now (because even this might change next year, the only ones who are fixed in their positions are Messi and Mascherano) the second option for the striker. Out of hundreds of football players, the starting striker is Higuaín, and he's the alternate. He's not a failure, it's actually quite amazing to be there. Then, whether you like it or not is a whole other thing, and I might even agree with you to an extent.

The thing here is that the Spaniard starting this thread wants to shit on the Premier League, but he's such a fucking idiot that he didn't even understand why the changes happened and why Agüero didn't play today. If he wants to shit on the PL so badly to defend his boring Liga (for two teams and sometimes a third one only), he should do it with proper arguments. But Agüero like him or not, Agüero isn't a fraud. He's one of the best strikers in the world.