Post friends you want to fuck, and other anons say how they'd fuck them

Post friends you want to fuck, and other anons say how they'd fuck them.

Reply for replies.

In the butt

>Post friends you want to fuck, and other anons say how they'd fuck them.
Cuck in disguise. fuck off.

More please.

Why not?

I'd fuck her mouth and cum on her face.
K

wew lad, that face...

She found out I post nudes of her online haha, she thinks I stopped but still isn't into me anymore

I want to make her press her tits together while I fuck them, then cum on her face and glasses

So either start flirting with her or blackmail her

Put a paper bag over her head and fuck her doggystyle.
Fuck her from behind for a bit then make her ride me and bounce on my dick until one of us passes out.

And forgot pic of my friend.

Haha I shouldn't even repost her pics. Please don't repost that collage

I would love to get a buddy and spit roast her all night long making sure we take turns dropping loads in her pussy/mouth. She would be cum drunk before midnight.

Give me her info

pick her up for date. Drop her off knocked up. Two weeks later.

Why? What would you do with it? Why should I give you it?

please be gentle...

Titfuck until I cum on her chest and face.

Get her into group sex. Sell her body to my friends.

only decent girls so far

moreĀ”?

What if I don't?

nice post more

I cant see me fucking tho hedious cunt period. If aI sid I would say beaten to a w pulp and raeped knock out those baby teeth

Lube covered game of twister. Position based on final position of loser.

Make her take off all her clothes , would bend her over and fuck her asshole and cum inside , with my cum oozing out her hole . Then I'll make her choke on my dick till she passes out .

I'd love to see those eyes looking up at me while she sucked my dick

need to see more

I will help you

this

I would choke that cunt with that emo chain of hers while I fuck her in the ass

interested...

things got
a bit frightening but my hidden nerve of anxiety never gave myself away, or so I thought wrong. Headed up the
stairwell and into her room we had found what he had both been gasping to get all summer long. A room with
the freedom of silently gazing into each others eyes up close and personal for the first time as if we had both
just encountered a wild and vicious sensical mania. We immediately began wrapping our arms around each other and
her little tiny arms could barely stretch all the way around my large torso and we laughed quietly at our embrace.
For longer and longer, the breath came shorter, but flying in wings through the fall air a crisper and cleaner
feeling draught upon a succumbing afterburner of fuel just begging us to squeeze each others chests harder and
closer together until we both suffocated. We still gazed into each others eyes and felt like neither of us felt
the same about each other, nor would we ever be the same again. It was love doused amidst a plate of hellfire
when we came to quickly explore each others bodies with her wit against my nerve. She spreaded her soft hands to
the back of my head and our lips embraced in a soft composure that exposed the cool air on my tounge from running
so long, and the pressure of her instrument playing; which sadly to this day I do not remember which, unfurled a
heated and largely overreacted spasm of energy within us both that sparks flew in our eyes through the night as
we both learned our ins and outs and spake of a time that neither of us could see both behind and ahead of us. stick it in, the end

rate

interested in right

I'd tie her hands behind her back with that bra of hers. Give those tits of hers a really firm squeeze as I pound her from behind and fill her cunt to the brim with hot jizz. Then force her to lap up all the excess that fell on the floor.

Wtf year are we in right now, 2003?

moar

better quality pic?

More?

Bump

more

I'd blindfold her and tie her to the bed. after I was done fucking her every which way I wanted I'd charge 5 bucks a head to fuck her while still blindfolded so she never knew for sure just how many guys were fucking her.

nah to all of these

more I guess

Sup Forums might recognize her.

was aboutlooks like a closet slut

Id fuck the shit out of her in one of those filthy porta potty. Id suck on those pointy nips like it was dripping water from the fountain of youth. Finally as I finish. I choke her out and push her head into the filthy toilet leaving her naked and unconscious

And you would be right

whore needs a thicker bra instead of advertising for everyone

I'd ram my dick fo far down her throat that she chokes on it and passes out. I would then dump a load into her mouth/throat for when she wakes up and fuck her in the asshole and shoot my seed in there too.

more of either

I would put up her skirt quickly and fuck her pussy right there, tear up the top and suck her tits, then hold her hair from behind and give it in her pussy again, then eat up her asshole and buttfuck her. And of course cum on her glasses at the end.

Reply for a reply.

go on

mroe

holy shit more!

I would cum non-stop into her every hole

Wow. I'd have her play my Mommy fetish. She'd blow me every day and as a reward, i'd fuck her in the ass and make her squirt.

user is it the children again or is it the mom for once?

with penis in vagoo

I'd use her like a rag doll. I'd choke her while ramming my dick into her missionary style, then flip her over and take her ass. I would not be kind to her.

Very nice! I would eat her pussy until she cums in my mouth, then I would fuck all her holes properly.

there's a girl who looks like she could take an ass-only fuck. then turning her around and cumming down her throat.

this went with this

How about this one then?

The very opposite of what you should say. She's gonna feel the burn from every holes.

More?