REMINDER THAT AMERICA IS UNDEFEATED IN THE ONLY SPORT THAT MATTERS

REMINDER THAT AMERICA IS UNDEFEATED IN THE ONLY SPORT THAT MATTERS

>play a minor role in both wars
>claim victory

Canada knows nothing about history, why am I surprised?

>minor role
the world was literally losing both times before the USA stepped in to save the dumb yuropoors

>a fucking leaf

V

I

Are you implying that we didn't win those wars singlehandedly?

>this is what burgerlads actually think

lel u wot m8
Russia was kicking Germanys ass
Tbqh it was more like Germany/Italy/Little Island vs Russia and Friends

They have never made history. Give them a break

Really made me think desu.

No other nation is alpha enough to start a WW3.

Everything is proxywar and terrorist acts while we rape and pillage these countries from the remaining fossil fuels on earth

Which wars did (you) fight in?

>still win every major battle with a bunch of heroin junkies as soldiers

>lose the war

Liberal mentality on full display here

The only winners were the jews desu

I still don't understand how the US lost in Vietnam, didn't things go back to exactly the way they were before the war?

>Trying to hide your ass blasted, right?

Meh they def benefited. But for US Its like having a mini USA in the middle east now and America has control of the remaining fossil fuels on earth. So we'll continue to run shit for 20 more years until those oil wells dry up then we fucked

>Country A vs Country B
>Country A marches into Country B's capital
>Country C wins

/Thread

>troops were unprepared for the guerrilla shit the Vietcong were doing
>moral was very low and everyone just wanted to go home
>the army was a disorganized mess
the whole thing was a train wreck really

If it wasn't for the lend-lease program the allies would have lost the war before the us actually put boots on the ground

Is Russia still banned?..

we "lost" the vietnam war because we didn't have an objective. the gulf of tonkin "incident" was a hoax. depending on who you ask, the story about why we were really there changes. but i think it was just a training mission to prepare US troops for what the government thought was an inevitable war against Russia and China. and to flesh out new technology like helicopters, jet fighters, and the M16 rifle.

Russia winning is the world losing

Nam?

So just like Me7ic0 against Chilel?

Because of this Chile, I'm gonna root for you tomorrow

I don't mean how they did so poorly, I mean how anyone can classify it as a loss. The US never lost a battle, then withdrew, then S Vietnam surrended but the US overall achieved their goal of stopping the 'domino theory' spread of communism in SE Asia.

phillipines is the only country that mattered to the US and we already had a heavy presence there leftover from WWII. stopping the spread of communism was just an excuse for being there, similar to the "war on terror" being made up when the Bush administration realized that Americans didn't understand why we were in Iraq.

Just because you can win battles doesn't mean you're good at war, and the U.S. is the textbook case of being among THE shittiest nations EVER to wage war.

We completely FAILED to implement our policy via warfare in the following places: A-stan, Iraq, Somalia, Vietnam, Korea.

In WWII, the Soviets were the main effort force in Europe during WWII, and we were just a supporting effort. Without them, we might not have been able to fight off ze Germans.

In WW I, we once again assumed a supporting effort role as we didn't even get into the fight until November 1917......3 fucking years AFTER the 4 year long war began.

We are the absolute masters of snatching strategic defeat from tactical victories....

And now that our military is a haven for faggots and bitches in combat units, we won't even be able to achieve the tactical victories any more....

US4 FAGG0T

>Americans autistically sperg out about stolen valor and post it online

US weapons and their country's booming production was the most important part of the allies victory

our main role in world war 2 was fighting the Japanese, which led to atomic technology, which effectively ended world wars for the forseeable future. every war since then has been a skirmish in comparison and it's thanks to the US. if it weren't for us, those german scientists on the manhattan project would be buried somewhere in south america under false names.

>our
>us

this is how you respond when your country has nothing to be proud of

Check my 04

Australia was back to back world war champs too.

Back-2-back world war champs here.
Feels good.

lol really?

There was no world war for shitposting

Really.

>the rest of the world will never know what it feels like to be a citizen of the greatest nation to ever exist

Feels bad bros

>inb4 emu war

Then you should feel free to post it as well, though the US actually played a vital part in the victory. I'm not quite sure what Australia contributed.

Underrated post

If that make you feel better, US4.

>US actually played a vital part in the victory
A lot of countries did.

>Then you should feel free to post it as well
I'm not a tosser.

>I'm not quite sure what Australia contributed.
Not a lot due to a small population. 400,000 men served overseas. Out of the allied countries, it was one of the highest percentages of the country's total population.

US4 conveniently 4getting that NASA uses metric.

>US weapons and their country's booming production was the most important part of the allies victory

Logistics don't matter if you don't have the will to employ them, and the U.S. has repeatedly proven that in every losing war we've gotten ourselves into post WW II, including A-stan and Iraq.

It was the Russian willingness to send millions of their citizens to their deaths in order to stop the German advance in the east, and to send them scurrying back to their own border, that won the European campaign. The east was the main effort for both sides....period.

Nuclear tech hasn't ended world wars, my friend....they've just made them more dangerous.

US played arguably the most vital part of the war, you could make this argument about 1 and with a stretch about two other countries.

I'm not even disagreeing with you.

I dream of what that nation could be...if it wasn't a bloated, poor, catastrophic, laughable version of itself...do you even see it anymore? the point where fucking romania surpassed you? or are you too stuffed with melted cheese to care? fucks sake

and a will to fight is no good without weapons

Our nation is dead, nigger.

We elected a nigger leftist president, will probable elect a cunt leftist to replace him, have open faggotry and women in the ranks of our military, and are allowing the minority of this nation to dictate what the majority can and can't do....not to mention we're doing absolutely nothing about the millions of white hating brown people simply walking into our fucking country.

The U.S. is a dead nation.....

The Aussies and their Kiwi counterparts served in supporting roles in both the ETO and the PTO.

know of any world wars where nuclear weapons have been used after 1945? no you don't, and you won't live to see one occur. the best defense is a great offense, and now that nuclear weapons have intercontinental capability, they are an even greater deterrant.

>Russia kicking ass

Top kek

it's funny. you're not Jon Hamm though, you're Meatloaf(except Cali, which you ironically despise but is the only good looking state in the US)

>REMINDER THAT AMERICA IS UNDEFEATED IN THE ONLY SPORT THAT MATTERS

WWII - shows up at the end of the third period scores a goal, claims to have won the whole tournament alone

Korea - LOSS
Bay of Pigs - LOSS
Vietnam - LOSS
Panama - WIN
Kuwait - WIN
War on Drugs - LOSS
Afghanistan - LOSS
Iraq - LOSS

Pic related: The U.S. is a fucking joke...

Russia saved us from the Nazis
USA saved us from Russia

The only people who think US lost any of those wars are liberals and retards like you.

That's a reasonable statement, user.

Now the U.S. can't even save itself from feminists....

>Croatia

LITERALLY FUCKING WHO??????

>>still win every major battle with a bunch of heroin junkies as soldiers
As excuse-making goes, you really packed a LOT into one little sentence. You're like the Johny Hendricks of Sup Forums.

you could say the same about the United Kingdom.

This Jew eunuch couldn't even defend his podium from being invaded by a couple of fat nigger bitches, and yet pussy "Americans" are willing to make him the President....

According to the Russian historian Boris Vadimovich Sokolov, Lend-Lease played a crucial role in winning the war:

"On the whole the following conclusion can be drawn: that without these Western shipments under Lend-Lease the Soviet Union not only would not have been able to win the Great Patriotic War, it would not have been able even to oppose the German invaders, since it could not itself produce sufficient quantities of arms and military equipment or adequate supplies of fuel and ammunition. The Soviet authorities were well aware of this dependency on Lend-Lease. Thus, Stalin told Harry Hopkins [FDR’s emissary to Moscow in July 1941] that the U.S.S.R. could not match Germany’s might as an occupier of Europe and its resources."

US saved Europe and did it without raping the women of every country they liberated

where's brazil :^))))

>>play a minor role in both wars
>>claim victory
What is Canada?

How can other countries even compete...

DELET THIS

The French told them, "Don't fight the Vietnamese, you can't win."

sometimes i forget myself, bro. but the bitches, beaches, and barbecues remind me-a place better off than the US

so close

>17.5% unemployment

Everyday is like a great depression in croatia

kek that's the second time you reply me with that

what the fuuuck

>I'm not quite sure what Australia contributed.
Weren't you and your Texas flag just accusing a milkbag of not knowing history?

like here?

>7-1

lmao do something useful in your life for once

Yes, not knowing the biggest contributor in the world's biggest war is not quite as bad as not knowing every minor actor

>4-0
LOL

>we "lost" the vietnam war
>"lost"
>""

why the quotation marks?

lol
Strippers love guys like you.

>why the quotation marks?

it was a disjointed clusterfuck of a political failure

the military performed extremely well

i'm crying on the inside

Are Murricans unable to see how shit their country is because of their blind patriotism or is the stupid stereotype actually true?

You don't live in the best country in the world, you just don't. That doesn't mean you can't love your country but that hysterical USA USA obsession, why...if anything if you love your country so much, you should be able to pinpoint all the stuff that is messed up and say: because i love this country, we need to address this.

it's called the Manifest Destiny, it's still ingrained in their psyche in the form of "American Exceptionalism"

No. You didn't

They're undefeated in that one cup that had multiple winners.

>Croatia is the only country with beaches

Enjoy your crippling poverty and no freedom.

Is being gay a sport now?

>loss

Every one of those countries owes us money.
>owning debt
>won the poker game

Your'e next, syrup chugger.

That distinction goes to Peru.

We've got freedom bro, we've seen Braveheart. as for the poverty, there isn't any, our median is on par with slovenia, but if there was, that doesn't really include me. Sabes lo que estoy diciendo cabron?

>and a will to fight is no good without weapons
USSR made tons of weapons during WW2, i dont think it would be a problem. The problem was a deficit of food, autos that US gived us.

I'm on team America but

>US
>Implying SDR/Bond repayments that go to the >treasury end up in the >economy

its like pissing into a black hole brah... America has been at the behest of its special interests for a while.

pls vote trump

Brazil performed "extremely well" at the last WC, too.